Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:15:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2393 times)
dimpsk

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I will suggest you to go for ethereum if you ready to remain invested for long term. If you compare bitcoins with ethereum, there are a number of basic benefits associated with ethereum. For instance, let us talk about the transfer speed. In case of bitcoin, pre-set block time is 10 minutes and thus the transactions take few minutes to happen. It is just 12 seconds in case of ethereum and this means that ethereum transactions are processed in seconds.

Actually no one does not need his trancactions processed in seconds.  Bank payment lasts for a days. Much better is to have a currency that costs something for  sure.
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

Actually, the return which these two will give in future depends on a number of factors. For instance, there is news that Google is going to ban crypto related ads and this will affect the prices of both bitcoins and ethereum negatively. If there are improvements in ethereum scaling issues, it may even take over bitcoins. If it is able to do so, you will see dramatic increase in the price. Thus my advice is even if you go with bitcoins, invest at least some money in ethereum as well for diversification.
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

My advice is to go with neither of them. What is the ultimate aim for investing in crypto ? It is getting maximum profit and least time. Now if you invest in bitcoins or ethereum at current price levels, you can get max 2x or 3x return in an year. However, if you invest in an emerging new coin, you can get 100x in few months. This means that your $1000 investment will become $100000 in just few months if you pick the new coin correctly.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
dimpsk

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Actually, the return which these two will give in future depends on a number of factors. For instance, there is news that Google is going to ban crypto related ads and this will affect the prices of both bitcoins and ethereum negatively. If there are improvements in ethereum scaling issues, it may even take over bitcoins. If it is able to do so, you will see dramatic increase in the price. Thus my advice is even if you go with bitcoins, invest at least some money in ethereum as well for diversification.

Do not put all eggs in  one busket is a good idea. I have a bit ethereum  too. Bu bitcoin will be always the first.  Ethereim costs  enough already right now. Better seek  chipper shitcoinds instead. Some could shoot oneday.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

My advice is to go with neither of them. What is the ultimate aim for investing in crypto ? It is getting maximum profit and least time. Now if you invest in bitcoins or ethereum at current price levels, you can get max 2x or 3x return in an year. However, if you invest in an emerging new coin, you can get 100x in few months. This means that your $1000 investment will become $100000 in just few months if you pick the new coin correctly.

Agree with this. But more likely you will lose all. So one should not gamble with all stake. Better put most in bitcoin and some on the gambling table.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:17:00 AM

It's very difficult to choose the coin that you are talking about. Year ago I also thought and invested in promising altcoins, but they grew just like Eth and Btc.

Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

If I prefer Ethereum and I'm sure Ethereum can compare the price of bitcoin at the moment, because Ethereum platfrom is so much that it can increase enthusiasts from Ethereum Smiley Thanks

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

If I prefer Ethereum and I'm sure Ethereum can compare the price of bitcoin at the moment, because Ethereum platfrom is so much that it can increase enthusiasts from Ethereum Smiley Thanks
I think that Ethereum has really competed with bitcoin at the moment. well, we know that for now, the use of Ethereum is more widely used. but, I think in terms of the price of Ethereum is still far less than the bitcoin.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

I think that Ethereum has really competed with bitcoin at the moment. well, we know that for now, the use of Ethereum is more widely used. but, I think in terms of the price of Ethereum is still far less than the bitcoin.

I dont think so. Better use monero or zcash instead of bitcoin if you wanted to pay for  something. Talking about smart contracts and ico - may be. But who needed it in real life Smiley
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

I dont think so. Better use monero or zcash instead of bitcoin if you wanted to pay for  something. Talking about smart contracts and ico - may be. But who needed it in real life Smiley
This is for my opinion we have some different strategy for so for me there is a lot of way on it on how are we may able to have the way of it how we can make some earning of it.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

Etheryrium?
Not the best buy for today!
A very loose coin, it does not grow after falling!
I do not think that she will show herself yet!
The future of bitcoin!
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

I think Etherium is still safer for investment, because the risk is smaller than BITcoin, but there is no guarantee it all depends on how you start it.  Wink
ritot

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

The BTC and ETH are good for investment. But ETH is necessary when the market green.
It is possible to invest in ICO. Now few ICO gives multiplication. Therefore I hold now only Bitcoin.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

The BTC and ETH are good for investment. But ETH is necessary when the market green.
It is possible to invest in ICO. Now few ICO gives multiplication. Therefore I hold now only Bitcoin.
I do not think investing in ICOs is 99% of the ICO project, because many ICO projects use social networking to reach out to investors, google, facebook, twitter has blocked ICO ads. You see people have spoken out against insecure ICOs, I think we should buy the famous coin and hold them. ETH is the best decision for today.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
I think it is good to invest in it becuase is is the most promising coin now and it will be high again.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

Bitcoin is all time King of Cryptocurrency.Their may be dip and pump in the price of bitcoin on different day.But King is always a King.Till now the percentage of profit in bitcoin is greater than all the coin including Ethereum.But I think bitcoin is better than Ethereum to inverse your money for future.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Bitcoin is all time King of Cryptocurrency.Their may be dip and pump in the price of bitcoin on different day.But King is always a King.Till now the percentage of profit in bitcoin is greater than all the coin including Ethereum.But I think bitcoin is better than Ethereum to inverse your money.
Fully agree with you. Because bitcoin will always be a king, this is a standard cryptocurrency for the history, since all the history has begun, all the coins are traded with it in a pair. My choice is Bitcoin
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Will for me its depend. If you want to hold or go to trading ill go to bitcoin and if you want a speed transaction with low fee il go to ethereum. If you want to invest in ico i suggest use ethereum.
Dao Thang

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

I think in the 2018 ETH and BTC both increase but ETH will increasing more strongly!!!
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I like both coins and both are powerful so I invested in both for long term. You should do the same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: