Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3803 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

This is true, the presale will last until one week before the main token sale on 1st of May or when the hard cap is reached but no details when the ICO itself ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

This is true, the presale will last until one week before the main token sale on 1st of May or when the hard cap is reached but no details when the ICO itself ends.

Does this mean that if the hardcap is not met before 23rd April or the main token sale, then it continues, by the way how much is hardcap.
DonPea

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

Does this mean that if the hardcap is not met before 23rd April or the main token sale, then it continues, by the way how much is hardcap.

The hard-cap of the presale will be 1500 Ether, and not more than 8,5m tokens will be sold according to the website, although nobody knows how much has been raised because there's no tokenmetrics on site. The public has no access to this info, I wonder why?
Mr. Nobody

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

The hard-cap of the presale will be 1500 Ether, and not more than 8,5m tokens will be sold according to the website, although nobody knows how much has been raised because there's no tokenmetrics on site. The public has no access to this info, I wonder why?

Hi there - all the info about the transaction history is on the blockchain (which is one of its beauties) and everyone can check how our campaign is going through Etherscan. Still, I agree with you that tokenmetrics make everything more comprehensive, so we will try to include them in our platform's new version as soon as possible. Thank you for the comment and if there's anything else you'd wish to see implemented, just let us know!
DonPea

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

Hi there - all the info about the transaction history is on the blockchain (which is one of its beauties) and everyone can check how our campaign is going through Etherscan. Still, I agree with you that tokenmetrics make everything more comprehensive, so we will try to include them in our platform's new version as soon as possible. Thank you for the comment and if there's anything else you'd wish to see implemented, just let us know!

It is ironic that I mentioned earlier that Nobody knows how much has been raised because there's no tokenmetrics on site, and you Nobody   Grin even existed; did well to respond promptly. While we are awaiting the update, please tell us how much is raised so far.
Mr. Nobody

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

It is ironic that I mentioned earlier that Nobody knows how much has been raised because there's no tokenmetrics on site, and you Nobody   Grin even existed; did well to respond promptly. While we are awaiting the update, please tell us how much is raised so far.

Yes, I thought about this funny coincidence with my username as well, while I was answering you Grin

Although the number could differ a bit, the raised amount in the public pre-sale so-far is 250 ETH, which is with 50 ETH above our soft cap.

Also, I am happy to inform you that the update has taken place and the new website is now online:

https://www.otcrit.org/
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Yes, I thought about this funny coincidence with my username as well, while I was answering you Grin

Although the number could differ a bit, the raised amount in the public pre-sale so-far is 250 ETH, which is with 50 ETH above our soft cap.

Also, I am happy to inform you that the update has taken place and the new website is now online:

I appreciate your speedy response in this regard. Also It gives me.great assurance the project would succeed that we are above softcap by 50 ETH, hoping for more better performance before Presal ends.
minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up Grin
Mr. Nobody

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up Grin
Thank you, we try to keep up with the good work!
ibuycrypto2

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

What is PESTEL analysis and how will it be used on the Otcrit Platform?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCnuMSPGKgA
ibuycrypto2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

3 Ways to Earn Ethereum or OTC Tokens on the Otcrit Platform
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@onlineigniter/3-ways-to-earn-on-the-otcrit-platform
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

When your ICO will End?

The otrict ICO will start on the 1st of May and end on the 23rd of May. You may visit their website for more details if necessary or join their telegram to discuss with the community.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

Raising 250ETH at pre-sale goes a long to say that the main-sale will be a work over cos as it is now the project is doing very well. More luck as the ICO starts in few days.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
ibuycrypto2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

When your ICO will End?

The otrict ICO will start on the 1st of May and end on the 23rd of May. You may visit their website for more details if necessary or join their telegram to discuss with the community.

The main sale has been postponed until later this year. The Presale ends on April 23rd.

https://medium.com/@OtcritPlatform/postponing-otcrits-main-token-sale-6de2fed03a58
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Thank you, everyone, for supporting the project and participating in the pre-sale. It is now over and we are soon to announce our ICO.
Join our Telegram for more information
Alltimer

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

Thank you, everyone, for supporting the project and participating in the pre-sale. It is now over and we are soon to announce our ICO.
Congratulations on your successful pre-sale! Was the target met?How soon will the date for the ICO be announced? Will it be later in the year or in the next couple of months?

Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Congratulations on your successful pre-sale! Was the target met?How soon will the date for the ICO be announced? Will it be later in the year or in the next couple of months?

We will announce the date as soon as possible and try to also launch the campaign in the next few months. This time we will be very careful and make sure to make a very good market analysis and really use proper timing.
The pre-sale could have done a little bit better, to be honest, but we can't complain because we hit our soft cap and were able to use the funds to improve many aspects of our business plan, contacts, and development.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Whether percentage of changes collected will be distributed among all OTC token holders.
Otcritex will also pay commissions to all the companies listed there in and thereby,
 reward them for future transparency and dedication?
obiagu

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

Ocrit is Moon Bound and We the investors are passengers or astronauts if you would like to call it that. Ingineous Project.
Alltimer

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

We will announce the date as soon as possible and try to also launch the campaign in the next few months. This time we will be very careful and make sure to make a very good market analysis and really use proper timing.
The pre-sale could have done a little bit better, to be honest, but we can't complain because we hit our soft cap and were able to use the funds to improve many aspects of our business plan, contacts, and development.
Ok. I will be looking forward to the launch of the new camping that will be coming soon. I wish you well in your decision making. Talking about softcap, how much is it again?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: