Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Altcoin going to the Moon  (Read 1205 times)
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

The site's UI is terrible, but hey. It's free, so you have nothing to lose. Most of the airdrops I've had so far amount to zilch, but...there are occasional gems - even if they look doubtful at the start - take Ethereum Blue as an example...it's now trading at $1.57 (airdrop was 1000 Blue). Easiest money I've ever earned  Cheesy
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

The site's UI is terrible, but hey. It's free, so you have nothing to lose. Most of the airdrops I've had so far amount to zilch, but...there are occasional gems - even if they look doubtful at the start - take Ethereum Blue as an example...it's now trading at $1.57 (airdrop was 1000 Blue). Easiest money I've ever earned  Cheesy
I think that everything depends on the leadership, on how the advertising campaign will be conducted and how to present your project, and investors will pay attention to it. Even half a dollar is already a very good indicator.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

www.fluidledger.com

The website has a 70  percent conversion rate!

Thank you for your positive input!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

I think that everything depends on the leadership, on how the advertising campaign will be conducted and how to present your project, and investors will pay attention to it. Even half a dollar is already a very good indicator.

www.fluidledger.com

Leadership and good IP are critical
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

www.fluidledger.com

Looking for opinions on our business plan!
Since we have so many participants who have coins in this project community input is extremely helpful!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

www.fluidledger.com

Fluidledger has now targeted TRON and MONERO as fair game. They are on the hit list!

Check it out today!
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Fluidleger is working hard to become an innovator in the crypto space by using a revolutionary approach to business!
Fluidledger will use a Gatling gun approach creating many blockchains that target prime areas of business.
This approach will hopefully make Fluidleder a leader in Blockchain like Microsoft is a leader in their field.
Are you serious about it? If so, the way you talk about it make me feel you are doing advertistment right. And I even don't have the interest to know ore about it. Please change your way. That is my advice.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I want to know what this project wants to do, why is it related to Microsoft? Huh
I also did not understand much, where is the connection between the project and Microsoft? Maybe it was certainly a good attempt at a marketing move, but I did not notice the connection, maybe I just did not study the project, it's quite possible.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

Fluidleger is working hard to become an innovator in the crypto space by using a revolutionary approach to business!
Fluidledger will use a Gatling gun approach creating many blockchains that target prime areas of business.
This approach will hopefully make Fluidleder a leader in Blockchain like Microsoft is a leader in their field.
Are you serious about it? If so, the way you talk about it make me feel you are doing advertistment right. And I even don't have the interest to know ore about it. Please change your way. That is my advice.

Dont get involved then!
Fluidledger is about winning!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

I want to know what this project wants to do, why is it related to Microsoft? Huh
I also did not understand much, where is the connection between the project and Microsoft? Maybe it was certainly a good attempt at a marketing move, but I did not notice the connection, maybe I just did not study the project, it's quite possible.

The answer to your question is in this thread!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Dont get involved then!
Fluidledger is about winning!

And also giving value to coin holders and always been transparent!
gestknpa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

I also want to know that Microsoft's team is very strong, if they want to be a technology, it will certainly give us a surprise.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

Here we go again....
Multiple posts, all the same, no information given, no questions answered, not even talking about the questions, picking on words...
advertising with Microsoft, which has nothing to do with this altcoin, ect, etc, etc, ......

he's even warning you xd

www.fluidledger.com says

Dont get involved then!

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

I have never heard of a fluidledger project before, and I am still very confused with the project, why also the project is associated with microsoft, can someone explain me in detail?

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Here we go again....
Multiple posts, all the same, no information given, no questions answered, not even talking about the questions, picking on words...
advertising with Microsoft, which has nothing to do with this altcoin, ect, etc, etc, ......

he's even warning you xd

www.fluidledger.com says

Dont get involved then!

Fluidledger told him that!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

I have never heard of a fluidledger project before, and I am still very confused with the project, why also the project is associated with microsoft, can someone explain me in detail?

Go to the website and understand it!

An explanation about the Microsoft reference is in the thread!

Stay alert!
LightNestling

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

The way your website look, its no way near the Microsoft. Not even on the help page of Microsoft, you claim that this coin will likely be the new Microsoft yet you don't posses a proof to prove it.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

The way your website look, its no way near the Microsoft. Not even on the help page of Microsoft, you claim that this coin will likely be the new Microsoft yet you don't posses a proof to prove it.

www.fluidledger.com

The website has a 70 percent conversion rate!
Proof:study the website some more!
Thanks for subscribing for the coins!

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

www.fluidledger.com

So what do you have to say about that?
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

www.fluidledger.com

So what do you have to say about that?

gtfo dude hahaha you just a clown or bot repeating the same posts...
conversion rate has NOTHING to do with a roadmap being fullfilled or a decent project NOTHING at all....
show me google anlytics to prove the 70 percent conversion rate.... and what is the target of the conversion.... getting people to stay 10 seconds on the homepage...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: