Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:19:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ICO for 2018  (Read 11510 times)
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

I think a community is an important factor for a successful ICO, the people and the team needs to be friendly and responsive. The one I like the most at the moment is BlockGrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO. The reason why I like them and looking forward is cause they team itself has a background of farmers and they really wants to help farmers to grow.
And their sale is on!!

If you are interested, here is the link to their telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

For now, the best ICO in 2018 will be SPINDLE, they aim to get a contribution 1,500,000 ETH in their crowdsale to day.

The SPINDLE project aims to educate people, without much investment experience, that investment and asset management is an enjoyable way to enrich their life and mind through SPINDLE.

Recent years have seen global credit crises like the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008 and the Greek financial crisis. These are but few of the examples of financial collapse from conventional centralized countries and their central banks. On the other hand, Bitcoin and other digital currencies have emerged, rapidly developing decentralized markets where individuals can judge and improve currency values. SPINDLE believes that, in these potentially expansive decentralized markets, people engage in investment and asset management on an equal basis for the purpose of not only increasing their assets, but to enjoy the process and bring about an enriched daily life and to live independent lives.
SPINDLE is the first ever investment/asset management platform where the centralized authority is removed and more people can enjoy investing or managing their assets on an equal footing.
The SPINDLE project aims to enable more people to enjoy enriched lives through investment and asset management, and to become free from the conventional exploitative social structure that is based on centralized authority.  
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

In my opinion, the best for the ICO is currently the ARCONA because this ICO first time I follow. And I see very nice token ARCONA sales have reached a minimum sales target. And I am sure the time remaining with the team's hard work in promoting the sale of the hard cap would be reached.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
The best ICO to buy in 2018 is BGX.AI. It is very clear the development of ICO BGX.AI is very good for the present and future. I joined BGX.AI's signature campaign and I'm feeling very happy right now. Because the teams from BGX.AI are very active and there are always new updates about the progress of the project.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

Have you heard about the BIT.GAME project? I want to invest, but I'm upset about the lack of a bonus when investing less than 10 ETH
You were deceived. 10% bonus for everyone who invests in the first 10 days of sale. 5% for those who have invested more than 10ETH
Nice bonus. I will join whitelist
Exactly. Really a good bonus, but it all depends on how much you will invest.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

Effect AI was a Good Ico ending since three weeks.
Bezance finished last week was an success.

Now, Quarkchain could be bigger. Whitelist process is not easy but it seems that it will increase quickly
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

You know, I've been doing a crypto currency for a long time. Already lost so much money in search of good investments. I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats. But this gave my experience, but I found something very good. Do not think that I'm stupid to advertise something, I'm just really left now very pleased with the work of Paytomat. I consider this a gorgeous investment not only for 2018 year. Although their project is now more relevant than ever. I saw someone already wrote something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

I read a few comments above. And I saw a lot of good info, and people who are going to invest in a particular ICO and read a lot of different thoughts - smart people. So the company really needs to be public. And the main thing is to bring trust personally to you. Companies that you can trust immediately get in the eye. For me such a company recently became Paytomat, which is also somewhere mentioned above. Prove that it will be stable then the vain thing. But I believe that companies that are developing steadily are doomed to success. Plus, they now share with NEM, and this is a powerful company. But in general, I do not want to impose your opinion on you. Think for yourself because your life
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

Well, ICO is a good choice, but here one must understand what company to choose and will not look for a year or a month ahead. A good company is good always. So let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future. Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway? I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target. And this target will be actual after implementation. After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat. I will not be long argument for why. If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel. It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat. The type is stable, good company. And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the poor response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased. Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question. However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property. I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you. If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paymot Announcements on the telegrams
AliveBuda

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

now there are a lot of scammers, I analyze the projects in great detail, but even I get away with 70% of the success, so be careful when investing in ico. I advise you to pay attention to the following ico Wink

SprintX is also one of the ICOs that have great potentials. I think the project had already raised $15,000,000 in private sale.  Cool
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

I think that https://yggdrash.io/ is a very promising project, the team very quickly gathered the necessary. amount, about 30-40 million, the excitement was great, I think that the team will not let you down
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

I believe that ArcBlock is a very promising project, the team is very professional and the project is developing rapidly, we have collected a tough cap, I hope that this year the project will very well prove itself. I want to recommend one more project for you, this is egrita. Arkblok is the partner of this project, so I am confident in its success.
Egretia now is strategically partnering with ArcBlock. Egretia and ArcBlock will develop broad cooperation in the field of HTML5 blockchain games. ICO will be at the end of May
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

I haven't seen the ICO scam lately. they were so quiet. you have to be careful after the second half of the year. they appear when the market is moving up.

my opinion, neo projects will be very good in the past, now and in the future. Yggdrash, Edenhain, Quarkchain, Dfinity... Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

This is a difficult question, because the year is not over yet. But I think that such ICO results, which were in 2017, will not show any ICO now. The fact that distinguish a good project from outright fraud is becoming more difficult.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Have you heard about the BIT.GAME project? I want to invest, but I'm upset about the lack of a bonus when investing less than 10 ETH
You were deceived. 10% bonus for everyone who invests in the first 10 days of sale. 5% for those who have invested more than 10ETH
Nice bonus. I will join whitelist
Exactly. Really a good bonus, but it all depends on how much you will invest.
What's the difference? Do you invest for the sake of a bonus? Or for real profit?
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

I want to participate in the ico Wanchain, which will be held in mid-June. I consider it one of the most perspective ico this year.

[/center]
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Localcoinswap and Aitheon will shock everyone this year. A lot of people are interested on those two because of the team behind it. You look at the tokens sold, you will know right away that it will be a successful alternate coin. x10 x100 coins doesn't make a lot of noise until they reached the moon. Same thing will happen to those two. Check my signature below to know the details.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
I invest in Durov's ICO, if there is such an opportunity. I believe that this is the best ICO of 2018. I think they will bring it to mind and would make a great project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: