Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ICO for 2018  (Read 11502 times)
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:56:34 PM

For me the best ICO's of 2018 became Seele, Pchain, Sentinel and Sparkster. All of them a real Rocket, brings investors to the moon directly.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

There are so many ICOs for 2018 but looking which one or choosing which of them really has the stance to boom in the market once its tokens are listed in cryptomarkets are quite hard to find. As we know, so many scams out there that looks so legit in your eyes. One thing that i am sure of good ICO is ROMAD - NEW GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

There are many good ICOs to choose from. For example, EOT (aka EON) ICO has an excellent team, a big games market and huge community so it will be a winner. Check its website in my signature for details.
tamilcrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

Watch for Sentinel Protocol if marketed well it will gain immediate adoption on all countries where Cattle and livestock farming is a major economic asset and activity. Buy it in ICO itself...
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 12131

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

what are general thoughts on RSK - rootstock ICO ?
is here a place to ask? talk about this ? just have a buy oppertunity ....

I am in any links

www.rsk.co

i don't know much just a project on top of BTC, but some guys with big crypto holdings sharing allocations with us and this would be the next.... i just wanna know if maybe some are following this as well, but my friend that i follow into everything involving crypto says we gonna buy few BTC into this so just trying to catch some extra info Smiley

I have been following this for years.

This is bitcoins smart contracts and fast payments.

The challenger to the centralized Ethereum platform
Based on Satoshi's original idea of pegging side-chains to bitcoin to further the blockchain and app development
waiting waiting waiting, years

yeah my friend said the same things .... he also followed this project very long , you buying RSK ?

yes very much so, points below

1) The commitment and development of this team is astounding

2) As well a big f#$k you to all Roger F#$kin Ver and his friends, Segwit and lightning attacks, big block debate in their attempt to kill bitcoin

3) And lastly the continuation and development of bitcoin (the only real truth machine) now with real world financial solutions

I’m following as wel only still not knowing how much BTC to drop in iT
Already sended few BTC’s but maybe thinking to buy little bit bigger.... Huh

Compare it to ethereum, neo, ripple, stellar, waves, these platforms are the model to compare with

RSK is linked to the bitcoin blockchain, like a gas for ether, or a lumen for stellar etc

and of course, only invest what you can afford (you just never know),

2btc (about 6000eth) to 4btc bitcoin invested in the ethereum ico at the time, made millionaires out of people (this is not bout money though)

This will ensure that the transparent nature of the blockchain prevails, this btc blockchain holds evidence of some very high criminals

offcourse not ,still thinking that i only have around 10-15 procent invested in a few alts @this moment
allways trying to keep minimum 80% in btc ....

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

It is possible that people have lost faith in the ICO against the background of such a falling market. However, I believe that this is a big misconception, still to come.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

I am in any links
www.rsk.co
i don't know much just a project on top of BTC, but some guys with big crypto holdings sharing allocations with us and this would be the next.... i just wanna know if maybe some are following this as well, but my friend that i follow into everything involving crypto says we gonna buy few BTC into this so just trying to catch some extra info Smiley

Based on Satoshi's original idea of pegging side-chains to bitcoin to further the blockchain and app development
yeah my friend said the same things .... he also followed this project very long , you buying RSK ?
2) As well a big f#$k you to all Roger F#$kin Ver and his friends, Segwit and lightning attacks, big block debate in their attempt to kill bitcoin
3) And lastly the continuation and development of bitcoin (the only real truth machine) now with real world financial solutions
Compare it to ethereum, neo, ripple, stellar, waves, these platforms are the model to compare with
RSK is linked to the bitcoin blockchain, like a gas for ether, or a lumen for stellar etc
2btc (about 6000eth) to 4btc bitcoin invested in the ethereum ico at the time, made millionaires out of people (this is not bout money though)
This will ensure that the transparent nature of the blockchain prevails, this btc blockchain holds evidence of some very high criminals
offcourse not ,still thinking that i only have around 10-15 procent invested in a few alts @this moment

Definitely, gotta work out what level you are comfortable at with alts, much higher is risky

alts are a great way to metaphorically mine bitcoin  Grin  helps the alt community too, good projects there when you find them

Grin
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 12131

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

I am in any links
www.rsk.co

Definitely, gotta work out what level you are comfortable at with alts, much higher is risky

alts are a great way to metaphorically mine bitcoin  Grin  helps the alt community too, good projects there when you find them

Absolutly i like a few of the alts i have but mostly to gain more btc ...... also always keeping small % of the alt after gaining.... the once i like more long term also Just increasing stashes from time to time When there dipping

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

Every day is becoming better ICO. There's Multivac, Origo and Aergo. If I can make an investment, I will try my best.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

TIM operates in multiple zones and merges every 5 seconds to reach global consensus. The 2 default minimum zones cut the world map in 2 such that a square map is divided by a diagonal from north-west corner to south-east corner(as in figure below), which means that the network has at least 2 zones to function and has 1 node managed by foundation in each of the default zones. All the zones are triangular in shape.
The fork and merger of network depends on the performance. If there are waiting transactions in the network, the network starts forking and vice versa if there are no waiting transaction during block creation. The fork factor is 0.5 and merge factor is 0. It means that if number of waiting transactions is more than 50% compared to transactions added in current block. The fork point is decided based on 3 point median clusters of which the major 2 is used to split the intended network. The merger is performed similarly by identifying 3 splits of the network to merge in nearby by 1, 2 or 3 of the neighboring network’s zone suitable for merger with, so as not to increase the load in any of the neighboring networks by more than 0.8 factor.
Each new zone of the network should at least perform 120 block (~ 10 minutes) generations before any split or merger.
The factors for forking, mergers and minimum generation factors will be managed by foundation through a smart contract.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

Traxia i think it has really good ideas and token is still cheap for now maybe it might likely moon before after this year

coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

The main sale is a basis stage of each ICO project token sale. Creators exchange money for their tokens for all customers; that is, users invest in the project to create larger investments. Anyone can participate in the main sale. To do this, you need to register on the company page, make a deposit and get the benefits in the future. Main sale has next advantages: when you receive tokens you have the opportunity to sell them later with a high probability. Some pleasant bonuses for participation in the main sale are not uncommon thing.
At main sale; 1.000.000 ADC develop members who want to invest into the ADC after having getting the information.1.000.000 ADC estimated time from 2507/2018 to 15/08/2018. At this stage, you can buy ADC at standard sale price. Price: 3 USD/ ADC. Everyday ADC sells only 50 000 ADC at 10 AM Germany Time. Open for sale for 20 consecutive days.
RuAGA

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

I consider the Russian SKYFCHAIN project interesting and promising this year! a very necessary idea is laid in their project!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

I have lost faith in ICOS, seen no return in what I have participated in and so wont be looking into anymore
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

asura without doubt. you can check the details from signature.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

Every day is becoming better ICO. There's Multivac, Origo and Aergo. If I can make an investment, I will try my best.

too hard to get in their whitelists... i like all of them but really not sure that i'll have an opportunity to invest. origo didn't get me to their high-roi trip already, very sad(
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

asura without doubt. you can check the details from signature.

Man, Asura is not a good choice if be honest, and you can see it when take a look on them closely, i'm not recommend to invest in them, sorry bro. How long they lready can not raise their goal? very long... it is not without a reason.
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

Without a doubt, these are blockchains. Also good are the projects associated with the Internet of things. but here now there is another problem-most of the top projects are almost impossible to go. Take the same Dfinity, Mainframe, Neonexchange, NuCypher, etc. It remains to collect airdrop with such projects, and to buy on the exchange with the X's))
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: