Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ICO for 2018  (Read 11499 times)
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Metronome, NuCypher, Dfinity, NEX, nOS, Origo, Dxchain and top 1 - Quarkchain. That's my top, mostly taken with ICODrops, these guys are one of the best algorithms for the selection of projects. Now the market trend has changed to positive and soon there will be many new worthy projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

Even in an unpredicatbale market supporting (investing) in project like ZEEX may come very lucrative (profitable) … being backed by a reputable mother company ( risk of exit scam nullified ), proven business model, working product etc... make zeex a highly promising ICO
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

I really remember the ICO that was conducted by the Zilliqa team. As far as I remember it was very successful at the start. The ZIL coin gave a lot of X almost 100, maybe a little less.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

In the near future I plan to attend ico eloncity. And also in other projects kripital group.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

for now the best ico for 2018 has a lot of platforms and ico ratings that provide help and information to choose the best ico for you to follow, you can see it at https://icobench.com/icos there are so many ico which is very good and has a high rating is the best ico.
RuAGA

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

I recommend that you find out about the project of the WPP Energy!!!, an interesting project and a team with ambitious plans for the future!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

The ICOs are considered a great investment because daily there are new coins in a market built for multiple purposes and although of these coins and ICOs are scams if you keep an eye out for the rich and authentic ones you'll be in profit
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

ico is a very good investment. but it was last year. now the ICO prices are falling. would you look at the most anticipated projects? Tezos, Bankex, Bancor, a lot of examples.
you have to pay attention to your investments. or make a holder.  (ETH and BTC))
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

The tokens of exchanges rise drastically in just a few months . İt is necessary to pay attention to.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

The tokens of exchanges rise drastically in just a few months . İt is necessary to pay attention to.
yes, there were rumors of September. I think markets rise will be abrupt, but it's hard to predict time. it could be pumping after the G20 meeting.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
blacq

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:18:27 AM

The ICOs project is a great way to invest your money, because there are new coins in a market built for multiple purposes even though most of the projects are similar and others too scams, it actually guarantee you not less than 20% of your money . i think so far this month idap.io, as i recommend will be one of the great ICOs to invest because of it's new concept.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

There is no best ICO, what about good ICO`s on my mind, it`s WePower, Cappasity, XYO Network, EOT. But it`s only my opinion, I recommend you to make your own research.
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

There is no best ICO, what about good ICO`s on my mind, it`s WePower, Cappasity, XYO Network, EOT. But it`s only my opinion, I recommend you to make your own research.

I also like WePower since I think that renewable energy will be the main source of power in the world sooner than we think.. Also, I like a project called Menlo One since it will change the way we invest in ICOs since it will get rid of fake ratings and fake hype... In short, I like both projects since they are game changers.  Grin
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Seems like the next normal ROI ico is origo, does anyone know to when their token sale is sheduled and what the personal caps will be? i think i should participate even on this bad market.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

TIM is GPS combined with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps by Q4-2018. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations. TIM is a two layered blockchain--First layer is root blockchain which only stores Merkle hash of second layer. First layer is very light weight (approx. 4 MB data size).- Second layer (Multigraph) is the one which stores all the transaction data in form of blocks. First layer only references the blocks of second layer. Second layer blocks are partitioned using vertical shard.
Each node (mobile device / computer running TIM core engine) in TIM network contains entire root blockchain (first layer) and only a part of the second layer blocks. Assuming there are 10,000 nodes in a network, TIM first creates cluster of nodes based on geolocation using partition technology. So the nodes which belongs to ASIA will be part of ASIA cluster and nodes which belongs to North America will belong to North America cluster. TIM call this clusters as triangles / graphs.
The transaction which is originating in North America will participate in triangle of North America only. All blocks mined in North America will be stored in each of the nodes which belong to North America region only. However, all the nodes of North America will have complete root blockchain present but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in North America. Similarly, each Node of Asia Cluster (triangle) will contain entire root blockchain of TIM but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in ASIA. This is called as vertical partition of blocks.
If the data size of entire TIM blockchain is 1 GB, then it will split among these two regions (approx. 500 MB each). So, each node of North America will store root blockchain (4 MB size) and approx. 500 MB of block data. However, in ideal scenario of 1 GB data, TIM will have many triangles (approx. 100). And data will be partitioned (using dynamic vertical partition based of geolocation) to approx. 10 MB block data. So, each node in a given triangle will have 4 MB of root blockchain and 10 MB of partitioned second layer blocks data. This will enable even a mobile device with less memory to become a node of TIM blockchain.
Triangles (cluster of Nodes) / Multigraph – Each node in the triangles communicate to each other using DAG (Directed Acyclic graph) topology. Hence, we call these triangles as graphs also. And collection of these triangles is called as Multigraph (which is the second layer of TIM blockchain). Multigraph stores entire blocks split across graph/triangles. So, if we have 100 triangles, Network will look like as below.
It is because of the DAG topology of each triangle, nodes can communicate very fast, achieving speed of 10,000 tx/sec per triangle. And if the 100 partitions are created due to the demand of transactions, then total network capacity will be around 1 million tx/sec.
However, these triangular regions are created by TIM technology on demand of transaction load. If the load increases in a given region, the TIM technology can further split triangle into two parts and there by doubling the speed of that region. TIM network auto adjusts the load based on demand and also merges the region if the demand is less. This is driven by statistical model for load balancing and using geolocation of nodes to understand the transaction load in a given geographical area.
Marvin Mcfadden

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

In my opinion, AllSporter is one of the best ICO's to invest in today. Not only are they unique but they also boast a pretty active program and functioning program now. It's the first of it's kind in all the ICO's that you will find today. Go see for yourself and read more about them at https://allsportercoin.io/
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I think the best ICO 2018 is Arizn, with the support of a professional and experienced team, I'm sure the Arizn project will be successful, join soon and get a bonus if you invest now, please click: https://www.arizn.network
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

IC wallet is an encrypted blockchain based cryptocurrency wallet. The IC Exchange software is integrated with the multi-currency wallet system. Wallet funds are protected via cryptography as well as a multi-signature cold storage which guards market participants’ funds from any external access. All cryptocurrency funds will be automatically managed through the IC Wallet interface. Fiat funds such as Euro or US Dollar can be deposited in the IC Bank and managed manually by the IC Exchange operator or automated through the implementation of payment processing features through the IC Digital Bank interface.

Multiple layers of security prevent any hacking attempt and ensure that funds always remain safe. The first layer is established through utilizing multiple independent servers. The IC Exchange software is bridged with the IC wallet where all crypto funds will be stored. Recordkeeping procedures will be another layer with continuous reconciliation to prevent hacking from occurring, while maintaining compliance with major regulatory bodies. The client’s assets are further protected by using the IC Digital Bank account to store the fiat currency, and the IC Brokerage account to store the traditional assets. The IC Wallet application will also include a custom dashboard that portrays the total value of all the different assets allocated in the IC Bank (fiat account balances), IC Brokerage (Stocks and commodities portfolios), and cryptocurrency balances.

IC Wallet users who trade crypto against crypto can transfer their assets between IC wallets safely and smoothly on the blockchain through a set of procedures that will verify all legal requirements such as, KYC, AML and multi signature. Crypto traders will be able to trade traditional assets with other individuals (P2P) or through IC Brokerage from markets like NYSE, NASDAQ, CME, etc. As IC Wallets and order requests are entered by the user on IC Exchange, the order matching software will match all the buyers and sellers together depending on the best bid and the best ask orders in order to ensure that the execution of the trade occurs with the best available market price and in an efficient timely manner as the IC Exchange will have an IC Liquidity pool as well as API connections to the top exchanges which will be accessible to all investors.

IC Wallet holders who are wishing to exchange any type of crypto to any type of their preferred fiat currency, are able to do so through requesting the order from the IC Exchange’s platform which will release the order and once completed, directly deposit the fiat fund into the users’ IC Bank. As users enter their wallet address and their trading orders if they are trading crypto/traditional asset pairs, the IC Exchange order book will match the best bid and the best ask orders and connect the users together to complete the transaction, once the order is filled the software will complete the swap and deposit the funds and assets in their respective destination.

The IC Digital Bank is fully integrated and cohesive with the IC Wallet, IC Exchange and IC Brokerage to guarantee the quick and safe movement of funds between clients’ bank accounts. Traditional assets are stored in the IC Brokerage account, fiat will be stored in the IC Bank and cryptocurrencies will be stored in the IC Wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: