Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:26:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ALTcoins are going down  (Read 489 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Why ALTcoins are going down..I swear..in last 5 months i got 4X profit but from last 2 days 2Xdown..now almost iam near to my investment..any one suggest me is it good to sell all alt coins or need to wait for another pump..which is good choice..
I think that depends on your investment portfolio. I mean we must know what kind of coins you are holding and what was your entry point really. Anyway whatever is the case if you are reaching the break even then it’s the point where you should sell your coins for your safe trade. I mean if the trade goes way down below then it could go really wrong and you may loose money over it. If you are holding practically good coins then you can still hold them. Most of the investment is going into the ethereum in today’s date and I think that’s why other coins are going down. But you can stick to your portfolio if it’s strong enough. Such as, IOTA, XRP, TRX etc.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

Not every altcoin is going down. Its good to hold your coins because there are huge chances that altcoins will go high this year. Coins like doge and ripple are doing good this year.

Indeed lots of coins are going to skyrocket this year since a new ideology has been spread out and is apparently getting a lot of attention from the crypto community even if it implies less decentralization than the previous one .
Improvements to fight against exorbitant inflation rates have been thought about especially the XRP team who are now sending out the supply monthly after being held in escrow in order to have a rather stable value of their coins and avoid the roller coaster of rates ,especially with such a huge supply (100,000,000,000 XRP)  .

A lot of money today goes to Bcash and Ethereum. I suppose a big correction is coming soon.

Transactions volume of Eth for today only were $9 622 280 000 USD , to increase the value to $1363,42 per coin which is a really unprecedented event for Eth . A correction is certainly on the way but whoever believed in Eth has certainly made huge money by now .
J_Perez

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Overall it's nothing really to freak out about. We all have our ups and downs. If you believe in the coin and teams that you are backing and the solutions that they are providing then this shouldn't scare you. It's a rather good buying opportunity.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

It would be better for you to hold up your coins, don't because of the present price rush into selling them. An investor should be ready for whatsoever happens and you should have known about this volatility. Like you said I will say you should wait for another pump.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

It is very surprising to see altcoins go down while eth is pumping. Most of the time the alts go up 5x as much as eth. Even a lot of tokens are losing to eth. I think now is a good time to buy tokens with ethereum.
Vylentinka

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

The prices there inflated because of a lot of new money coming into crypto. Its correcting now.
grinvd410

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

Few reasons. As always. I think today best depending on news. I mean South Corea. It will grow up again. Remember bad Chines news. Do not worry.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

Why ALTcoins are going down..I swear..in last 5 months i got 4X profit but from last 2 days 2Xdown..now almost iam near to my investment..any one suggest me is it good to sell all alt coins or need to wait for another pump..which is good choice..

This kind of price situations don't surprise me. These currencies have really fluctuate prices and this is normal. In my opinion, being patient and staying away from panic sells are the best choices.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

if you look through the basics of Economics, you'll see that in any country national currency rate goes up and down within decent period of time. Crypto is all the same, you should wait for some time and hold what you have. if sell, do it at high.

DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

In my opinion, altcoins drop due to the temporary correction of Bitcoin.
One of the rules of investing - time to fix profit and not be greedy, and when alts are falling - buy and wait for new growth. Then your Deposit will increase. (This strategy works only in the case if you have studied the coin in which you are investing).

shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

This is the part of the game all altcoins can't keep going up always it has to be come down a little to maintain the stability of the market.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

I guess your choice to take a decision. I guess what you invest must have some plans, this is very important. or maybe you can trade it with some other altcoin.

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

What are you talking about? Most of alts have risen 10X in the past month, and BTC dominance has collapsed to the historic low of 30% or so and you are talking about alts going down? Man, you are living in fantasyland...
Artgame

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

It`s normal for cryptocurrency, growing/ falling, It's can be affected also due to news, or the "big player" games
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: