Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED  (Read 77768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:15:53 AM

Vlad, you're dumb. 2.5 each puts the market value currently at just over $3000. Stop talking

Dude, is your coin gonna disappear in a week?  You have to multiply the current price times what you think the maximum amount of coins will be to get the market cap.

If you wanna ignore that then that's fine, you're still gonna have to buy $3,000 worth of copper every week.  That's $12,000 per month roughly.

Like I said, if you can afford that then your coin will be worth more than LTC when it goes on an exchange.

Congrats and good luck.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rumlazy

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:17:26 AM

Vlad, you're dumb. 2.5 each puts the market value currently at just over $3000. Stop talking

Dude, is your coin gonna disappear in a week?  You have to multiply the current price times what you think the maximum amount of coins will be to get the market cap.

If you wanna ignore that then that's fine, you're still gonna have to buy $3,000 worth of copper every week.  That's $12,000 per month roughly.

Like I said, if you can afford that then your coin will be worth more than LTC when it goes on an exchange.

Congrats and good luck.

Do you think he's going to destroy the coins he buys with copper bars?
claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:17:31 AM

He kind of has a point, how do you (Igotspots) get your money back for the crypto copper bars you have bought?  What is your business model?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:21:04 AM

Ok, then it's $40,000 per year.  That's still crazy high given he's not getting anything out of it.  And that's without shipping.  Copper is heavy, it's gonna add up so think closer to $60,000.

If people make less way less mining a coin, they'll mine something else.  Coin has to be profitable to mine to support anything resembling a secure network.

That's not true.  I mine various coins for speculation purposes and in order to get new coins whole difficulty is low.  Not all coins are mined for immediate profit - that's short sighted.  Many people realize that the next LTC or even BITCOIN could be a worthless coin today so then the difficulty (a low one) is as important as the price of a coin as most coins only have a low difficulty when they first come out.

For a new coin like this to already have such a high value of over $2 per coin is really good if it can be sustained.  

I'm not sure why igotspots would be upset.  Worst case I'm saving him a lot of money by letting him know now how expensive this is gonna get and if already planned to spend this much then all I'm doing is telling all the miners how lucky they are.

Either way I would be thanking me not calling me dumb when my math is accurate given the inputs I had to work with.  And I'm doing this in my head as I'm reading this stuff so let's not split hairs if it's $10,000 per month instead $12,000.  Either way it's gonna be spendy - good for everyone if it can be sustained.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:23:57 AM

Dude, is your coin gonna disappear in a week?  You have to multiply the current price times what you think the maximum amount of coins will be to get the market cap.

If you wanna ignore that then that's fine, you're still gonna have to buy $3,000 worth of copper every week.  That's $12,000 per month roughly.

Congrats and good luck.

Do you think he's going to destroy the coins he buys with copper bars?

What?  I don't understand that?  Who's gonna buy the coins off him if this business model is not sustainable?  Best case he'll sell them on an exchange and get his money back but there's no guarantee anyone will pay money for these coins or if they do they may turn around and buy copper.  

At any rate, it's not my business - I just think this coin is a hella sweet deal if you're a miner.  Really great deal. If I had 10 rigs I'd turn them all on to mine this coin right now.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:27:59 AM

Please take your crazy elsewhere Vlad. You aren't even mining the coin or using it to buy stuff. You have no reason to be here other than to start shit. Go back to your off-topic thread please

You have no idea what you are talking about. At all. Just leave nobody wants you here

SALHERO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:28:15 AM

he tried of make your coins have a back in metals (gold, silver, copper) that's happened in the real world currencies... i not see any bad on this, i see this better because copperbar is a very difficult coin to mine (reward per block is only .0064)
rumlazy

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:31:02 AM

For a new coin like this to already have such a high value of over $2 per coin is really good if it can be sustained.  

It's going to be on an exchange, he's not the only person buying the coin.  if $2 is all CPR is worth then all it would take is $68 usd to buy every single coin minted daily.  That's pretty easy to sustain.

In the end I don't have any issue with the 2.5 CPR per copper bar price, I just wouldn't sell mine for that.  
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:31:39 AM

Please take your crazy elsewhere Vlad. You aren't even mining the coin or using it to buy stuff. You have no reason to be here other than to start shit. Go back to your off-topic thread please

You have no idea what you are talking about. At all. Just leave nobody wants you here

Ahahhahahaaa.

Wow dude.  I just did you a huge favor and you think I'm starting shit.  Ok.

Later and good luck.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:33:07 AM

It's going to be on an exchange, he's not the only person buying the coin.  if $2 is all CPR is worth then all it would take is $68 usd to buy every single coin minted daily.  That's pretty easy to sustain.

In the end I don't have any issue with the 2.5 CPR per copper bar price, I just wouldn't sell mine for that.  

Just ignore Vlad. He's a known moron. Apparently selling 17 COPPER bars a day makes the coin worth over a billion dollars.

I guess his DeVry degree in economics isn't paying off so well

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:33:53 AM

he tried of make your coins have a back in metals (gold, silver, copper) that's happened in the real world currencies... i not see any bad on this, i see this better because copperbar is a very difficult coin to mine (reward per block is only .0064)

What he's doing is a very very good thing.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand what I'm saying.  It's in black and white.

At any rate, he doesn't want me to comment anymore so I'll respect that.  

Good luck to everyone!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:35:52 AM

I don't know why it's so hard to understand what I'm saying.  It's in black and white.

Good luck to everyone!

You can comment all you want just don't spread your bullshit and misinformation

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:39:29 AM

Vlad the Lad whose logic is Bad

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:40:08 AM

Good luck to everyone!

Dude, I wasn't.  1200 coins mined in 1 week.  2.5 coins per 1 pound bar.  I just added it all up and what I got was a really sweet deal for the miners and a very expensive bill for you and I wasn't sure if you wanted to really spend that kind of money.  That's it.

You're obviously aware of it so that was my entire reason for mentioning it.  

Cool?  Good luck.  

BTW, I have a similar plan for my coin but I first need to fix the code and my plan is not nearly as generous as yours, which is why yours caught my eye.  Good luck!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:40:47 AM

Good luck to everyone!

Dude, I wasn't.  1200 coins mined in 1 week.  2.5 coins per 1 pound bar.  I just added it all up and what I got was a really sweet deal for the miners and a very expensive bill for you and I wasn't sure if you wanted to really spend that kind of money.  That's it.

Cool?  Good luck.  

BTW, I have a similar plan for my coin but I first need to fix the code and my plan is not nearly as generous as yours, which is why yours caught my eye.  Good luck!

See? Right there. That is how a normal person comments. Those are more than welcome here

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:42:21 AM

Vlad the Lad whose logic is Bad

Logic?  Dude, its straight 3rd grade math.  It looked like a spendy plan but he's obviously aware of it which means he's got a plan which is all I was trying to get to.  My math is not wrong if you look at the premise and assumptions.

If I were you guys I'd mine the living copper out of this coin.  It's a hella good deal.

Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:43:29 AM

Good luck to everyone!

Cool?  Good luck.  

See? Right there. That is how a normal person comments. Those are more than welcome here

That's what I did only I went into more detail. 

Well, it's cleared up so I'm good.  Now I wish I could mine this coin before difficulty really shoots up.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:51:45 AM

Ok, so here's the deal. This is what I'm going to do since it's not on any exchanges, yet (it will be soon, don't worry)

I am going to open up sales in this thread only, I'll put them up on the website this weekend, but I'll give you guys a chance to get them first.

The price until we reach an exchange will be 4 Copper Bars (CPR) each, or 3 CPR each if you order more than 5 at once
After we are on an exchange, the price will adjust daily like all the others currencies we are currently accepting

If you are interested in purchasing, please send me a PM, and I will send you a unique CPR deposit address for your order. Once payment is received, I will send you another PM asking for your shipping information. As always, we will cover the shipping costs. The price you see if the price you pay

I'll be putting the first order in for these probably tomorrow, but I will order a ton extra so we can quickly fill orders once I put them up on the website. This means that anything ordered between now and Sunday night will most likely be sent out Monday morning. I am going to put the expected delivery date at 8-10 business days from the time of your order, but for this first batch, it could either be a few days early or a few days late, so just know that going into this.

CPR is not on any exchanges as of yet, and I am only going to post about opening the sales right now in here. I'll make a big announcement on Monday to let the stragglers get in on it while giving the loyal miners and followers a head start in their orders.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me.  Thanks for everyone's support so far in both the CPR and SPT projects. Great things are coming. I'm not going anywhere for a long time. iGotSpots, LLC is here to stay and will continue to back our crypto currencies in precious metals

-Pfeff

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:07:18 AM

Ok, so here's the deal. This is what I'm going to do since it's not on any exchanges, yet (it will be soon, don't worry)

I am going to open up sales in this thread only, I'll put them up on the website this weekend, but I'll give you guys a chance to get them first.

The price until we reach an exchange will be 4 Copper Bars (CPR) each, or 3 CPR each if you order more than 5 at once
After we are on an exchange, the price will adjust daily like all the others currencies we are currently accepting

If you are interested in purchasing, please send me a PM, and I will send you a unique CPR deposit address for your order. Once payment is received, I will send you another PM asking for your shipping information. As always, we will cover the shipping costs. The price you see if the price you pay

I'll be putting the first order in for these probably tomorrow, but I will order a ton extra so we can quickly fill orders once I put them up on the website. This means that anything ordered between now and Sunday night will most likely be sent out Monday morning. I am going to put the expected delivery date at 8-10 business days from the time of your order, but for this first batch, it could either be a few days early or a few days late, so just know that going into this.

CPR is not on any exchanges as of yet, and I am only going to post about opening the sales right now in here. I'll make a big announcement on Monday to let the stragglers get in on it while giving the loyal miners and followers a head start in their orders.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me.  Thanks for everyone's support so far in both the CPR and SPT projects. Great things are coming. I'm not going anywhere for a long time. iGotSpots, LLC is here to stay and will continue to back our crypto currencies in precious metals

-Pfeff

I think that's a good deal, generous and at the same time more sustainable. 

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:10:47 AM

-Pfeff

I think that's a good deal, generous and at the same time more sustainable.  

For you guys it's a good deal, I'm the one taking all the risk with real money since it's not even on an exchange yet lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: