Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED  (Read 77768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rumlazy

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:11:56 AM

2.5 seems really low with all things considered, I expect the price to go up on exchanges.  Coin is super rare and will stay that way for awhile.  Around 34 coins per day are being minted now. 
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:30:28 AM

So 10 CPR each then?

96redformula

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:33:59 AM

So 10 CPR each then?

I thought that 2.5 was too high being that it is currently $3.30/lb for copper.  It takes alot to mine these things.
rumlazy

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:35:59 AM

yeah sorry I mean i wouldn't sell my CPR for 2.5 per copper bar lol.  
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:42:17 AM

So 10 CPR each then?

I thought that 2.5 was too high being that it is currently $3.30/lb for copper.  It takes alot to mine these things.

Well yea but you won't ever find someone that will sell metals at spot price. Not even a dealer or private seller. Not to mention these are new straight from the mint to match the cpr coin and not just some second hand garbage that's all jacked up

I think I'll start taking orders at 2.5 CPR each then or 1.8 if you order 5 or more at once. That would be 5 pound bars for 9 CPR. Does that sound fair? We also have to pay for shipping and package insurance to get them to you don't forget and we never add shipping charges. The price you see is always the price you pay

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:43:56 AM

That would put the whole network at a current worth of about 600 one pound collectible bars

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:48:36 AM

2.5 seems really low with all things considered, I expect the price to go up on exchanges.  Coin is super rare and will stay that way for awhile.  Around 34 coins per day are being minted now.  

You think this coin will be worth more than LTC?  If the founder backs it by copper then sure but otherwise its much too early to tell.

That's why I said at 2.5 CPR per 1 pound bar was an unreal sweet deal and it values this CPR Coin at over $1 billion - neglecting the orphan rate.

That said, if I had any CPR coins I'd buy with both hands at 2.5 CPR per 1 pound copper bar.  Cause lets face it, there's no coin even close to being valued as high as Bitcoin and at 2.5 CPR you're getting that value, ignoring the orphan rate of course.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:50:40 AM

So 10 CPR each then?

Well yea but you won't ever find someone that will sell metals at spot price. Not even a dealer or private seller. Not to mention these are new straight from the mint to match the cpr coin and not just some second hand garbage that's all jacked up

I think I'll start taking orders at 2.5 CPR each then or 1.8 if you order 5 or more at once. That would be 5 pound bars for 9 CPR. Does that sound fair? We also have to pay for shipping and package insurance to get them to you don't forget and we never add shipping charges. The price you see is always the price you pay

1.8 CPR for a 5 pound bar?  Now you're going higher than LTC, you're over $4 per coin.  Wow, I hope you know what you're doing.  This could get expensive for you, bro. 

I wish I had mined this coin right now.

rumlazy

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:51:04 AM

the coin kind of has to be worth more then that to support any kind of mining.  at 34 coins total minted per day for the entire network, that would come to like $45 usd currently.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:54:32 AM

the coin kind of has to be worth more then that to support any kind of mining.  at 34 coins total minted per day for the entire network, that would come to like $45 usd currently.

With a 2 GPU rig you would be making around a 1 pound bar per day at this price and difficulty. That includes the shipping costs (which we pay, not you guys)

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:55:19 AM

I'm confused. Are you guys saying 2.5 for 1 and 1.8 each for 5+ at once is me charging too much?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:57:27 AM

34 coins mined by everyone or just one person?  With what gear?

New coins like this you're lucky to get a $5 value per day, people mine them for speculation.  Heck, mine LTC and you're lucky to get 1.5 LTC coins which is $5 in one day and LTC is the next best coin compared to Bitcoin and you need a really good dual GPU $2,000 rig to get 1.5 LTC per day.

And with 34 coins, if one person can get that in 1 day and priced at nearly $3 you're getting nearly $100 in one day compared to $5 for LTC.

Again it depends if you're saying 34 coins for the whole network or just for one person.  If its just one person then this is gonna get way too expensive for the founder to maintain.  It would be $3,000 per month in copper just for 1 person.  Even if it's for the whole network, he'd have to pay nearly $40,000 per year in copper and this is the cheapest scenario.

Where's his payout - there was no premine so how will he get his money back?  Like I said, this is a sweet deal if you're a miner - jump on it quick cause it's not sustainable.

rumlazy

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:00:02 AM

With a 2 GPU rig you would be making around a 1 pound bar per day at this price and difficulty. That includes the shipping costs
thats less then id get mining litecoin by a good amount.

everyone.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:00:37 AM

New coins like this you're lucky to get a $5 value per day, people mine them for speculation.  Heck, mine LTC and you're lucky to get 1.5 LTC coins which is $5 in one day and LTC is the next best coin compared to Bitcoin and you need a really good dual GPU $2,000 rig to get 1.5 LTC per day.

And with 34 coins, if one person can get that in 1 day and priced at nearly $3 you're getting nearly $100 in one day compared to $5 for LTC.

Again it depends if you're saying 34 coins for the whole network or just for one person.  If its just one person then this is gonna get way too expensive for the founder to maintain.  It would be $3,000 per month in copper just for 1 person.  Even if it's for the whole network, he'd have to pay nearly $40,000 per year in copper and this is the cheapest scenario.

Where's his payout - there was no premine so how will he get his money back?  Like I said, this is a sweet deal if you're a miner - jump on it quick cause it's not sustainable.

You don't even know how to mine, please don't try to do math about mining and confusing other people. You can't compare a 1 week old coin to Litecoin in market value

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:01:25 AM

As it says, 34 for the whole network... Not sure where you're getting the idea that someone is going to mine $100 a day.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:02:29 AM

I'm confused. Are you guys saying 2.5 for 1 and 1.8 each for 5+ at once is me charging too much?

No dude.  You're valuing your coin crazy high.

It's not sustainable.  You're paying out more than even Litecoin.  2.5 And especially 1.8 per pound is crazy good deal if you're a miner but a bad deal if it's you buying the copper.  Just do the math if everyone turns in their coins.

I read it was like 1200 coins in one week.  Dude, that's almost 500 pounds of copper you gotta ship.  That's $3,000 in one week and that's without shipping.

You really gonna pump over $12,000 in this coin per month?  I'm not sure this is right.  

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:03:43 AM

As it says, 34 for the whole network... Not sure where you're getting the idea that someone is going to mine $100 a day.

Ok, then it's $40,000 per year.  That's still crazy high given he's not getting anything out of it.  And that's without shipping.  Copper is heavy, it's gonna add up so think closer to $60,000.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:06:31 AM

You don't even know how to mine, please don't try to do math about mining and confusing other people

Dude, I have a BS in economics and a BS in finance, trust me on this.

And I'm not confusing anyone - I'm giving you the straight juice.

And if anything I'm gonna get you more miners cause what you're giving them is an unreal sweet deal. And if you're ok with spending that much on this coin then more power to you I just wasn't sure you did the math cause it seems too good to be true.  

Either way I'm not hurting your coin in any way - your miners are lucky and you're a generous guy.  That's basically it.

So you're welcome cause I don't think anyone realized the kind of deal they were getting.

rumlazy

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:08:14 AM

Ok, then it's $40,000 per year.  That's still crazy high given he's not getting anything out of it.  And that's without shipping.  Copper is heavy, it's gonna add up so think closer to $60,000.

If people make less way less mining a coin, they'll mine something else.  Coin has to be profitable to mine to support anything resembling a secure network.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:09:35 AM

Vlad, you're dumb. 2.5 each puts the market value currently at just over $3000. Stop talking

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: