Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE]  (Read 21619 times)
Melfyce

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

Why did my last post got deleted? I only said that I like Pinkstarcoin and that I support the project! What was wrong with me saying that??
hieunm4coin

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

Any channel for discuss? Suggest DISCORD
hungkull

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:38:49 AM

nice to join . start mine Cheesy
stepgil

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.
BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

I don't understand what the aim to create forks and forks of forks.  No added value from this activity. Could you please explain what the differ from the original and why People should hold it?
PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

If you are a professional web designer and want to be part of the Pinkstar team, contact me. The site to be created will have a section that in the future will allow individuals and companies to sell their products and receive payments in PNKS.

Bounty for the website?

-Xav
For the creation of the website with email hosting, the reward is 1000000PNKS and each month you receive 50000PNKS, you have to wait for the logo contest to end. The site will be a simple site, the shop will be created later and will be detached from the main site (there will be another reward for this). If you give me confirmation, I reserve the creation of the website for you

Yes LAB will work on the site for you.  I'll contact you to see what you are looking for on the site.  We'll work together until you are happy with it. Thank you

-Xav
Well, we'll talk to you through PM so I'll send you the telegram link.
Why did my last post got deleted? I only said that I like Pinkstarcoin and that I support the project! What was wrong with me saying that??

I did not delete the message, on the contrary, I liked it so much.
I don't understand what the aim to create forks and forks of forks.  No added value from this activity. Could you please explain what the differ from the original and why People should hold it?
Why create other coins? Just look around to understand that 99% is useless, they are just coins to enrich those who create or make money from the climb, Pinkstarcoin has a Premine to support the currency and it will be a method of payment, there will be a site where the companies and individuals will be able to sell their products and be paid only in PNKS in addition to online sales, will push for the use of Pinkstarcoin also to be used in physical stores, restaurants, bars, hotels etc. etc.
Nap0nTilt

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

If you are a professional web designer and want to be part of the Pinkstar team, contact me. The site to be created will have a section that in the future will allow individuals and companies to sell their products and receive payments in PNKS.

Bounty for the website?

-Xav
For the creation of the website with email hosting, the reward is 1000000PNKS and each month you receive 50000PNKS, you have to wait for the logo contest to end. The site will be a simple site, the shop will be created later and will be detached from the main site (there will be another reward for this). If you give me confirmation, I reserve the creation of the website for you

If it doesnt workout, i would position me as a second option (for hosting the website etc).
I have some knowledge in web hosting. Also i'm a senior web developer with main focus on php. Not into creating designs, but doing everything from infrastructure, backend to frontend.

I'm interested in joining the team as a web developer.

At the moment, it is not reserved for anyone, so I could very well reserve for you. Let me know
i believe in this project will grow and have a big success in the near future and im looking forward to it. goodluck dev.
Here in Italy it's night, anyway good morning to you too.

Now its morning in Italy, so good morning to you Cheesy

If its somehow possible I would like to reserve the german translation of
the website.
Also a skandinavian translation of your startpost and the website would be possible if needed Smiley
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

Bounty for the website?

-Xav

If it doesnt workout, i would position me as a second option (for hosting the website etc).
I have some knowledge in web hosting. Also i'm a senior web developer with main focus on php. Not into creating designs, but doing everything from infrastructure, backend to frontend.

I'm interested in joining the team as a web developer.

At the moment, it is not reserved for anyone, so I could very well reserve for you. Let me know
i believe in this project will grow and have a big success in the near future and im looking forward to it. goodluck dev.
Here in Italy it's night, anyway good morning to you too.

Now its morning in Italy, so good morning to you Cheesy

If its somehow possible I would like to reserve the german translation of
the website.
Also a skandinavian translation of your startpost and the website would be possible if needed Smiley
Good morning, in case I will let you know. Thanks to the availability
divedaucd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

hello dev, i created wallet with letter "a" begin, is it right? or it must be letter "p"?
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

hello dev, i created wallet with letter "a" begin, is it right? or it must be letter "p"?
To create a new address, type G, then choose a name and password
Nap0nTilt

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

That is right.
I think all wallets are starting with an "a".

Atleast mine does and I am able to recieve coins.

So you should be fine Smiley
divedaucd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

That is right.

Thank you, it's my question not how to create wallet. LoL
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

That is right.

Thank you, it's my question not how to create wallet. LoL
Sorry, I did not understand that it was referring to the first letter of the address, it's right, all the addresses start with a
plku631

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Why  i can't get my reward 25000 PNKS from translate?
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Why  i can't get my reward 25000 PNKS from translate?
I'm away from home and I'm back on February 1st, here I do not have a x64 PC to make Daemon and Wallet work to send the rewards. Send the rewards as soon as I get home
susta

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

found it amazing and goodluck to this project and wishing it all the best and it may have a big success in the future. goodluck dev/team.
barbsig

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

even i couldn't find your facebook page link. i am still interested of looking forward to your project for more development. goodluck dev/team, nice project, goodluck.
shibuya

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Hello devs, is there any kind of paper wallet generator or some web wallet?

Thank you
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Thank you
Not at the moment.
detonyle

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

Thank you
Not at the moment.

will work on it after QT wallet. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: