Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:02:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎  (Read 26132 times)
wreckemall

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

can you provide some more detail about how you're using dynamics to integrate with swift?
Tremt200

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Interesting theme design. Pleased with portraits of the team. I think I will repeat it again, although I was superficially acquainted with the idea of your project and I liked it. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the bonus program.
Morpheus Network Official
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

can you provide some more detail about how you're using dynamics to integrate with swift?
Actually, the initial large challenge was selecting the proper ERP system for the backend of the Morpheus.Network. We had extensive meetings with multiple software implementation firms along with advisor from SWIFT, Will Liu to make the proper decision. Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP was selected because of its flexibility with the functions of the Morpheus.Network platform, but also for its seamless integration to the SWIFT payment hub.

The ERP (dynamics) is connected to the SWIFT hub directly.  The necessary info is passed onto SWIFT to use their messaging service to initiate a settlement.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Interesting theme design. Pleased with portraits of the team. I think I will repeat it again, although I was superficially acquainted with the idea of your project and I liked it. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the bonus program.
Thank you for the feedback. Join us today on our exclusive TG group. And don't forget to sign-up for the whitelist here.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 07:32:40 AM by Morpheus Network Official

Hello everyone! The World Economic Forum has said that reducing the inefficiencies in global trade can increase worldwide GDP by 5 to 15%! That’s over 15 trillion dollars! Morpheus Network has that potential! That is what we are about - and we need your help to get there!

Morpheus Network is set to decentralize the 15-trillion USD global trade industry. We are making significant breakthrough every week with strategic partnerships and new advisors joining the team. Please reach out to your contacts and invite them to join our exclusive Telegram group (https://t.me/themorpheusnetwork/). Let's join hands and grow together.

Also, we love hearing your questions - keep them coming!!
ViMarket Official

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

I read that an ex-DHL CEO is part of your team. Could you confirm?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 02:15:14 PM by Notin2

Wow I can't stop loving this Morpheus team. Carefully selected team of great leaders.
Thanks a lot. Appreciate your trust in Morpheus.Network. Did you read about our newest team member? We are thrilled to welcome our newest member on our Board of Advisors, Roger Crook, the former CEO of DHL Global Forwarding, Freight. You can read the full story here.

Yeah i saw that and i was like this Morpheus project sure have some calibre of great team in it, well the business model sounds interesting and i can only hope that the team delivers, having the former ceo of dhl as part of board of advisors really give this project some much level of trust  and shows that they are not kidding around.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

I read that an ex-DHL CEO is part of your team. Could you confirm?
We just uploaded a video of Roger Crook, Former CEO, DHL interacting with Danny Weinberger, CEO, Morpheus Network about the global supply chain inefficiencies and the future of Morpheus Network. You can check that out. Here is the link to our exclusive telegram group. Feel free to join the community and get the latest updates.
Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Cdi808182

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

can you please tell me how many tokens total will be for ico and how much a presale will be for 1 token
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Wow I can't stop loving this Morpheus team. Carefully selected team of great leaders.
Thanks a lot. Appreciate your trust in Morpheus.Network. Did you read about our newest team member? We are thrilled to welcome our newest member on our Board of Advisors, Roger Crook, the former CEO of DHL Global Forwarding, Freight. You can read the full story here.

Yeah i saw that and i was like this Morpheus project sure have some calibre of great team in it, well the business model sounds interesting and i can only hope that the team delivers, having the former ceo of dhl as part of board of advisors really give this project some much level of trust  and shows that they are not kidding around.
Again, thanks a lot for your trust and support in Morpheus Network. We're working hard every day to optimize the global supply chain and decentralize the $15-trillion global trade industry.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

can you please tell me how many tokens total will be for ico and how much a presale will be for 1 token
Pre-sale utility of MORPH is US$0.50, with a minimum contribution of US$10. All details related to token metrics will be announced very soon. Please join our official telegram group to stay updated with the latest news.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

We're super excited to share the Morpheus.Network token metrics with the BCT community. You're the first to know! As always, please use the power of this community and send out any questions, comments, concerns and, of course, compliments Cheesy

https://morpheus.network/token/
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

Sentenzo

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

Intresting follow that and followe the bounty campaign
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Dear Community, some exciting news to share with you! Morpheus.Network is pleased and excited to announce that we have joined the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA)!

BiTA is a consortium of the foremost leaders in the freight industry forging a path towards industry standards in blockchain use. Their members include industry leaders including FedEx, UPS, SAP, Penske, JD Logistics, Salesforce, and many more. Their goal is to bring together leading companies in the freight technology industries that have a vested interest in the development of blockchain technology.

In addition to establishing market standards, the organization is focused on engaging with the industry and providing educational resources to ensure the full potential of the benefits of blockchain technology is carried through.

We look forward to working closely with other members to help lead, develop and embrace a common framework and standards as well as promote blockchain technologies in the logistics industry. https://bita.studio/
wreckemall

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

this is my fav project to say the least, strong team and to top it if they are a good bunch a blokes really informative and helpful in private convos. Gem for sure
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Thanks wreckemall. We are pleased to announce the addition of a new member to Morpheus.Network: a Blockchain Solutions Architect at R3: Daniel Eidan! Daniel's expertise and experience working with financial institutions and enterprises makes him a very valuable addition to the team! We have some more team-related announcements coming real soon Cheesy

Stay tuned!!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

Ready for the Pre-Sale! Morpheus is going to be the biggest and the Greatest
Former DHL CEO joining!
Undoubtedly! Our team is on the toes to bridge the inefficiency gap in the global supply chain and optimize it to work even better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: