Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: highest amount you earned from bounty ???  (Read 1130 times)
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I recently joined bounty-companies. at the moment several hundred dollars for doing simple tasks in Twitter and facebook is the maximum amount.
Let's see what will happen next.

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

not yet how high, because in the strategy that I have done so far is wrong, I should keep the dl coins I get for some time, but each can be my coins always sell instantly without taking into account in the future, ladahal there are some coins that lapse some time the price so fantastik, I am really too quick to sell
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I recently joined bounty-companies. at the moment several hundred dollars for doing simple tasks in Twitter and facebook is the maximum amount.

That is good. I did not tried in the bounties at all as of now. I have found the some bounties paid in bitcoins and as well as their tokens as a payment for us. That I have used some time but still completely tokens paid bounties I did not participated at all.
In services section you may find the some of the twitter and facebook campaign paid in bitcoin and mostly they used to give 2 USD for the each tweet or retweet. So direct token payment is not all they best option to have since we does not know about the future price.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

I promoted Atlant in many campaigns, i think that was my biggest bounty work but unfortunately they have not paid yet, they have announced that they will take one more month before distribution, im expecting a big reward from that campaign.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

My highest earning from bounty is from following the signature coindash (CDT), I get 5000+ coindash (CDT), and I've sold it for $ 0.10.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Eidoo ICO had 2M tokens in their bounty campaign...it is 12M$  Shocked
EDO campaign already finished, I have earned 1579 tokens worth $8700 USD for now, But I'm waiting for payment, and waiting for EDO price  $10 per tokens

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?
eBTC, easy with no requires of bitcointalk or anything, just a simply gmail.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

That is good. I did not tried in the bounties at all as of now. I have found the some bounties paid in bitcoins and as well as their tokens as a payment for us. That I have used some time but still completely tokens paid bounties I did not participated at all.
In services section you may find the some of the twitter and facebook campaign paid in bitcoin and mostly they used to give 2 USD for the each tweet or retweet. So direct token payment is not all they best option to have since we does not know about the future price.

do u have some links to those bounties? thanks
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

I personally don't bother with Airdrops but do love a good bounty. The hardest part of them is figuring out which is a good project with potential. Then the second hardest .. to hodl or to dump. When you decide to sell, has such an impact on whether you make any money or not. Good luck
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

i think the highest amount i earned so far is $1000. it is only a free airdrop, at first i think it will not increase its price but the following month the price increases high. i am really have to recieve this amount. i am so thankful that i earned this big amount.

novocaine

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

i think the highest amount i earned so far is $1000. it is only a free airdrop, at first i think it will not increase its price but the following month the price increases high. i am really have to recieve this amount. i am so thankful that i earned this big amount.
which airdrop did you earned this?
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

I am just a begginner in bounties. I haven't had enough yet but I am working hard and I am patiently waiting for it. Some people who joined campaigns were so lucky to have high amounts and I'm looking forward to have the same. I'm expecting that the bounties that I joined would be successful.

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

i just earned very little from the signature bounty, i think maybe its because i come here not long, or should i choose some good projects

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

I have got 280 DCR  from airdrop , I sold all of them  at about $500 , now it's $101 for each DCR , so it is worth  $28,000.
So be patient if you find a good coin , no matter bounty or airdrop.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Some amazing numbers  being here. I'm new to this bounty hunting & possibly looking to make this a career & threads like this gives me confidence.  Smiley Wink
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

Some are making good money from the bounties. But sometimes projects can't collect minimum cap and then there is just huge 0.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

I think bounty campaigns for signature and translation are worth trying; you can earn $500 at least from any project by a signature campaign. You can make right amount by Translation campaign as well.
katalol

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

I get a little pos from airdrop
TudorOzy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

I personally don't bother with Airdrops but do love a good bounty. The hardest part of them is figuring out which is a good project with potential. Then the second hardest .. to hodl or to dump. When you decide to sell, has such an impact on whether you make any money or not. Good luck

Glad to hear you are looking for good bounties, please take a look at Viewly's bounties. More to come.
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Viewly
Laga08

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Im beginner in bounty. But I already knew  no need do  sell bounty coins first, wait output coins to the exchange to get maximum results, if sold early in the market entry price is low, and will be upset  when looking at the price at a later date.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: