Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: highest amount you earned from bounty ???  (Read 1130 times)
dineth88 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

i am new into airdrops and coin bounty i really want to know too the profitability of those activities
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:43 AM

Im still new in bounty. It is the first time I'm join bounty. So I'm still don't know how much it will pay me after the ico. I wish it will going smooth and success, But for information my brother has tell me that he ever join ico and get paid 1.000$ at the end of ico. I think its quite worthy price and make me more interesting to become bounty hunter.

kiddeon123

Activity: 291

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

i am new into airdrops and coin bounty i really want to know too the profitability of those activities

Its just easy to join airdrop, by juat signing and doing the things that the registratiin requires you can be able to join in one. After that they will send to tokens that you can later sell. That how basically you can earn from airdrop.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

i earned in airdrop only is almost 5k$. This is unforgetable i join the airdrop in ETHD and EBTC this is a huge money i received the rewards.

In bounty i got a small amount for now. But i think in the future i received the huge profit. Im joining the good project ico right now. And i believe this is a succesful.
novocaine

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

Its just easy to join airdrop, by juat signing and doing the things that the registratiin requires you can be able to join in one. After that they will send to tokens that you can later sell. That how basically you can earn from airdrop.
did you already earn something? love this kind of blockchain aspect, everyone can make an effort and be a part to a valuable project Smiley
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

I know a person who earned 328500$ from one single bounty. He got 150K Ethereum blues for a bounty he did for them and yesterday he sold his Blues at 2.19$ per Blue rate. It was amazing.
novocaine

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

I know a person who earned 328500$ from one single bounty. He got 150K Ethereum blues for a bounty he did for them and yesterday he sold his Blues at 2.19$ per Blue rate. It was amazing.
omg this bounty is still open?? xd i would to jump in too in those amazing ventures :
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

as of now im still waiting for some bounty campaign that i have been work for and i really wanted to have the profit that i can get with them as for what i have been work so still hoping that it may come someday , funny too hear but deeply i am so aware that it may happen as my friend told me about wjen joining on some bounty campaign.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

After the Event Bounty Campaign is completed and the Token Sale to the investor is completed, the bounty participant will get their bounty, which goes to the registered Myetherwallet address. The size depends on the project that we participate in success or not,If successful and the price is high definitely get a big salary.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

i almost got 400$ in a single bounty project and that was my fist time joining bounty program and i really love that project until now even i sell those coin in a low price.
still i am a big fan and a supporter of that project
i love Deeponion

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:30 AM

omg this bounty is still open?? xd i would to jump in too in those amazing ventures :
link?
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

In general, altcoin is only part of the bounty task, but in a bull market, these altcoins can be multiplied several times after the exchange, so the profits are amazing.

Kryten12

Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

I think you can make alot of money from Bounty programs if you choose one with a useful token and one with less people in the campaign. I am not high enough level yet to really reap the rewards but one of my friends made over $3,000 from PRFT by doing the sig campaign and a translation.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

I joined some bounty compaigns and do not get payment for it yet,but i hope that will be profitable. I support UService and ESRWallet, it should be successful soon i belive.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:52:09 AM

my greatest income from following bounty is $ 5000, my advice if you follow bounty, do not sell bounty coins first, wait at least 3 months to get maximum results, if sold early in the market entry price is still low, and will be surprised when looking at the price at a later date, for example is Capp token

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

Since I'm new in bounty campaigns and airdrop. My highest amount earned is 400$. Now I wish the successful of my bounty campaign to gain a higher profit.
emmawill

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

My biggest income is $ 3,000, keep track of regular news updates to revolve around it.
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

I think airdrop is the highest earned because every day have free airdrop but you need to choose good airdrop because not all free  airdrop has no value, so choose good that earn big amount someday.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

my income from bounty is still a little because I belong a new in bounty.
i get $ 1150 from AION bounty this is my highest earning.
i hope next month will earns more from bounty
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

The highest earning i have earn in bounty is oyster pearl,i never thought i will earn as much as what i saw in my wallet,but still hope to earn more from other bounty,s and from airdrop i will give a tier.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Of course, I read with great pleasure what people write here, but I have not received any reparation for myself, so let's hope that I will some day be thanked. But until this happened I just believe in the project and the will that I will be rewarded.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

last year i earned roughly 20K edg from signature,twitter and facebook bounties, but i sent them for 0,85 usd Sad
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

This is embarrassing.. I only earn a little from bounty. Most of them from social bounty.
and many of bounty reward I join is still pending due to high fee of ETH transaction.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

since im only 3monts in crypto world my highest earned converted in to cash is 5000 dollars. hoping this year i will earned 1million dollar
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

But for information my brother has tell me that he ever join ico and get paid 1.000$ at the end of ico. I think its quite worthy price and make me more interesting to become bounty hunter.

Yes yes, sure, probably your "brother" are just your other alt accounts right? Tell me more, shit poster.

I can easily see that you are just posting a lot of shit in order to get paid, or just to have a succesfull bounty in there. How many alts do you have? it is disgusting.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

I still haven't earned money from my bounty campaign coins because I'm still holding it.
Currently my Oyster Pearl PRL has the total value of $130,000 and would probably pump up to $350,000 next week.
I could say I'm one of those lucky guys who got paid much amount of figures from that bounty campaign.
Now, on my 34th year of age, I'm multimillionaire in my home country.

dragonballz999

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

I havnt earnt anything yet because im not eligible to apply. I have made a huge loss in the crypto market especially with altcoins. I am from uk and was well off before i joined crypto. My job pays me 35k gbp yearly which is ok but since joining crypto i have spent so much making a loss. i hate my life at the moment.
parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

since im only 3monts in crypto world my highest earned converted in to cash is 5000 dollars. hoping this year i will earned 1million dollar

After I joined this forum last August, I joined Oyster Pearl PRL managed by Mr Sylon, one of the best bounty campaign in bitcointalk. Last November I received my coins and that moment the price per PRL coin is $0.0005 but after 5 weeks it pumped as high as $4 so I think I'm a millionaire now if Oyster will not dump to the ground. Next week would be the best week because it will skyrocket as high as $10 per PRL coin.
I'm blessed and lucky on Mr. Sylon's bounty campaigns thats why I participate all of his campaigns and I even drop those current campaigns just to join his.

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

So far I only got ~325$ but this is for signature campaign. I'm not into social network promoting. I'm trying to cut time with facebook Smiley And I'm grateful for this money.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Dyn@styN3rd

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

I am new to signature bounties and the last bounty I've joined hasn't released the coins yet as I know most ICOs only distributes the coin after the end of an ICO so I am still waiting. As for the airdrop, most airdrops I've joined isn't on exchanges yet. Too bad.  Grin
mobilazy

Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Lucky chaps getting 6 figures, you make me envy!  Wink Good for you, I'm still hoping to be rich with some altcoins I'm hodling. Hope my next ICO and bounty campaign will be fruitful.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

I would have made $20000 if I didn't sell my 5000unit token of HST!  The greatest deservice any one can do to himself would be to be desperate in selling your hard earned token of quality ICO. One may regret such ignorant action for a long time!

parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

So far I only got ~325$ but this is for signature campaign. I'm not into social network promoting. I'm trying to cut time with facebook Smiley And I'm grateful for this money.

We couldn't say this is a free money because since the beginning we invested a lot of time spent in this forum to rank up and to be able to join signature bounty campaigns and after we receive the stakes after 6 weeks or more then we'll have to wait for the ICO ends and will be able to get our bounty share but after we receive that coins or tokens have no value yet so we'll going to wait again that coin will pump and be available to Cryptocurrency exchange then we decide if we're going to sell them or wait again to pump more.
Joining bounty campaigns really requires time, effort and patience but when the time is right you'll probably as lucky as me, as my current digital assets now is as high as $150,000 and I'm an instant multimillionaire in my local currency.

clarkt

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

I havnt earnt anything yet because im not eligible to apply. I have made a huge loss in the crypto market especially with altcoins. I am from uk and was well off before i joined crypto. My job pays me 35k gbp yearly which is ok but since joining crypto i have spent so much making a loss. i hate my life at the moment.

I am sorry to read about your loss.  Everyone in cryptocurrency have had to experience such loss at one point or the other. It kind of like initiation thing.  This experience will make you stronger and set the tone for your future success in cryptocurrency.  Just like real world business nobody is immune to loss.  It will get better for you in crypto!  Cheers!

parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

I would have made $20000 if I didn't sell my 5000unit token of HST!  The greatest deservice any one can do to himself would be to be desperate in selling your hard earned token of quality ICO. One may regret such ignorant action for a long time!

That's why I hold mine as long as I could. Thanks to my full-time job that supports the basic needs of my family and I'm able to hold it while watch them pump and grow.
Now, I'm lucky having $150,000 and will get doubled or tripled beginning next week.

ColdZerk

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

I participated in OYSTER Pearl bounty (Twitter only  Sad)
My income was ~2500 tokens. Now price is 3.3$ per each RPL token... But i sold them just for 1.2$
Docebit.io

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

Eidoo ICO had 2M tokens in their bounty campaign...it is 12M$  Shocked
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

Never earned from it, let alone a highest amount. Grin
It seems that was no wonder anymore if it's currently the popularity of bounty and airdrops increasingly hunted by many people. I'm also has got the information or had been heard an advice from my close friend who moving in cryptos so far and more experienced than me, to joining the bounty and airdrop because it's quite profitable. But due I'm not so familiar with it, and has never been joined the bounty or airdrops at all so far from the beginning I knowing cryptos, it's feels stuck to doing it.
I just wanna give support to all of you that's still keep trying to having more profits from bounty and airdrops, best of luck to all Smiley

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

I have earned about just a thousand in just a single bounty, which is electroneum by the way. As a college student I guess it is more than sufficient and I am grateful with this amount. But the price just doubled right now and I would have had double the amount, which is kind of sad.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I recently joined bounty-companies. at the moment several hundred dollars for doing simple tasks in Twitter and facebook is the maximum amount.
Let's see what will happen next.

Sidiq SP

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

not yet how high, because in the strategy that I have done so far is wrong, I should keep the dl coins I get for some time, but each can be my coins always sell instantly without taking into account in the future, ladahal there are some coins that lapse some time the price so fantastik, I am really too quick to sell
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I recently joined bounty-companies. at the moment several hundred dollars for doing simple tasks in Twitter and facebook is the maximum amount.

That is good. I did not tried in the bounties at all as of now. I have found the some bounties paid in bitcoins and as well as their tokens as a payment for us. That I have used some time but still completely tokens paid bounties I did not participated at all.
In services section you may find the some of the twitter and facebook campaign paid in bitcoin and mostly they used to give 2 USD for the each tweet or retweet. So direct token payment is not all they best option to have since we does not know about the future price.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

I promoted Atlant in many campaigns, i think that was my biggest bounty work but unfortunately they have not paid yet, they have announced that they will take one more month before distribution, im expecting a big reward from that campaign.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 463

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

My highest earning from bounty is from following the signature coindash (CDT), I get 5000+ coindash (CDT), and I've sold it for $ 0.10.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
abahcoin

Activity: 657

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Eidoo ICO had 2M tokens in their bounty campaign...it is 12M$  Shocked
EDO campaign already finished, I have earned 1579 tokens worth $8700 USD for now, But I'm waiting for payment, and waiting for EDO price  $10 per tokens

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

eBTC, easy with no requires of bitcointalk or anything, just a simply gmail.
novocaine

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

That is good. I did not tried in the bounties at all as of now. I have found the some bounties paid in bitcoins and as well as their tokens as a payment for us. That I have used some time but still completely tokens paid bounties I did not participated at all.
In services section you may find the some of the twitter and facebook campaign paid in bitcoin and mostly they used to give 2 USD for the each tweet or retweet. So direct token payment is not all they best option to have since we does not know about the future price.

do u have some links to those bounties? thanks
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

I personally don't bother with Airdrops but do love a good bounty. The hardest part of them is figuring out which is a good project with potential. Then the second hardest .. to hodl or to dump. When you decide to sell, has such an impact on whether you make any money or not. Good luck
spooneds1

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

i think the highest amount i earned so far is $1000. it is only a free airdrop, at first i think it will not increase its price but the following month the price increases high. i am really have to recieve this amount. i am so thankful that i earned this big amount.

novocaine

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

i think the highest amount i earned so far is $1000. it is only a free airdrop, at first i think it will not increase its price but the following month the price increases high. i am really have to recieve this amount. i am so thankful that i earned this big amount.
which airdrop did you earned this?
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

I am just a begginner in bounties. I haven't had enough yet but I am working hard and I am patiently waiting for it. Some people who joined campaigns were so lucky to have high amounts and I'm looking forward to have the same. I'm expecting that the bounties that I joined would be successful.

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

i just earned very little from the signature bounty, i think maybe its because i come here not long, or should i choose some good projects

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

I have got 280 DCR  from airdrop , I sold all of them  at about $500 , now it's $101 for each DCR , so it is worth  $28,000.
So be patient if you find a good coin , no matter bounty or airdrop.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Some amazing numbers  being here. I'm new to this bounty hunting & possibly looking to make this a career & threads like this gives me confidence.  Smiley Wink
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

Some are making good money from the bounties. But sometimes projects can't collect minimum cap and then there is just huge 0.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

I think bounty campaigns for signature and translation are worth trying; you can earn $500 at least from any project by a signature campaign. You can make right amount by Translation campaign as well.
katalol

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

I get a little pos from airdrop
TudorOzy

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

I personally don't bother with Airdrops but do love a good bounty. The hardest part of them is figuring out which is a good project with potential. Then the second hardest .. to hodl or to dump. When you decide to sell, has such an impact on whether you make any money or not. Good luck

Glad to hear you are looking for good bounties, please take a look at Viewly's bounties. More to come.
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Viewly
Laga08

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Im beginner in bounty. But I already knew  no need do  sell bounty coins first, wait output coins to the exchange to get maximum results, if sold early in the market entry price is low, and will be upset  when looking at the price at a later date.
novocaine

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Im beginner in bounty. But I already knew  no need do  sell bounty coins first, wait output coins to the exchange to get maximum results, if sold early in the market entry price is low, and will be upset  when looking at the price at a later date.
yea the right thing is to always hold and sustain the coin/project for a while thas the good
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

yea the right thing is to always hold and sustain the coin/project for a while thas the good
As of now i dont have any income in bounty im still working on it..In airdrop the highest amount i earned is 2500.00 in philippine money..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Sevarchik

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

I am new in this, and while i have bigger earn from airdrops.
For now i am part in Fabric token, this is my first big bounty. Project looks like very good.

yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

I just got to the bounty and my biggest gain here was 100k if it was incoconverted in my money in the first year of my country to earn so much and had to regain the reatailer and try again with 2 valid id to get the money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
edisystem

Activity: 588

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

Well i usually join the campaign that paying with bitcoins but the last time i joined bounty, i earned around $500. It's not big because on that day i only a member rank which is the stake is quite low, not big as high rank such sr.member and hero, but it's still good for me, a good experience first time joined bounty.

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

I am new here and i never got my first payment yet from signature campaign.
I had ever gotten reward from.facebook bounty and maximum by $90.
Alaira

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

I am glad you earned a big buck from bounty, unfortunely, i am just jr.member which is almost impossible to get a big bucks from bounty. But i hope, the higher my level the bigger bucks i will get..

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

I guess it depends on the project and depends on the rankings. basically the rate will rise after the next few months, so the problem of how much that amount is not too important. because it concerns your knowledge and patience to hold on for how long.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

It is important to hold the tokens you receive because you might sell them right after the campaign with a 10 times smaller price than it can be after a while

The best is yet to come!
MV7

Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

I did the Electroneum bounty and it was the most I earned so far. I received about 80,000 tokens at 0.01 $ per token. Now the token is around 0.15

One bit of advice, don't join a bounty if it already has a ton of people, especially for something like signatures campaign. The payout dividend will be much lower.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
raisulmushfeq

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

That's some serious earnings here, never thought it would be that much
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

It is important to hold the tokens you receive because you might sell them right after the campaign with a 10 times smaller price than it can be after a while

Sometimes that happens. But sometimes it is getting lower and lower. So better follow market as much as possible.

Trixie28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

My highest earning with my bounty is 38k but as of now it been hold with my wallet.I think it have a potential to get a higher profit
novocaine

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

My highest earning with my bounty is 38k but as of now it been hold with my wallet.I think it have a potential to get a higher profit

wtf 38k usd only from bounty? from when you are working on that?
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

The last time i joined signature campaign i earn 400$. Us of now i joined Lendroid project and i think this is a wonderful project and i'm looking forward to this project will succeed.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

In a campaign I've run all this time I got a record with 2 bitcoins from the campaign. actually many determinants of the many or not the results we get
EvilPlague

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Airdrops can make you plenty of money . Depends on how well the company does in the crypto markets. Well worth doing.
novocaine

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

In a campaign I've run all this time I got a record with 2 bitcoins from the campaign. actually many determinants of the many or not the results we get

which campaign and from when?
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I can say that it differs from one bounty to another bounty. But I can say that I make a lot with oyster protocol because I hold it and not sell it upon receiving my bounty. I dont received much like the other participant of the campaign but since I hold it definitely I gain much than the other who sold it.
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

is it possible to live out of bountys?
shiningstar

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

I'm new to bounty and i only participated in 3 signature campaign so far, utrust haven't paid me yet as they still do kyc for the investor so i only receive bounty from goal bonanza so far and it's worth about 0.7 eth right now. I don't have plan to sell now though, better hold it and wait until the value go up.

krodmandoon

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

I don't think this question has one answer only. It is very different story if you sell the tokens right away or you hold it for a month or two. The difference can be huge. Take DeepOnion for example.

VolgaSmart

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

I am glad you earned a big buck from bounty, unfortunely, i am just jr.member which is almost impossible to get a big bucks from bounty. But i hope, the higher my level the bigger bucks i will get..
For sure you will get far more in some months because of your experience and a rank. That is a bad strategy to wait for a high rank like Full Member and only then to participate in bounties. Everything depends on you.
datento

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Am very new in ico, cryptocurrency and bounty. I hope bounty is profitable and I will be to make good money from it this year.
Usui-Chan

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

I have had 1200 dollars from a bounty campaign but would have earned double the amount if I just hodl the coins for a little bit longer. That is actually depressing but hey, at least I did not invest anything and then had some income so I was not really that bummed.
norashing

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

99,000 CFUN when i join bounties of cfun project .Smiley Smiley Smiley

neolite

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

That amount really is a very big one. However, he was inspired to sell them at a high price , I think they did not value that much when he received them.

kendra1107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

I just recently cashed out a portion of my first bounty. My total bounty was worth over a thousand dollars after a month of entry in the exchange. Value is still rising and I am happy with it. It wasn't much because I was only a Jr. Member when I joined the campaign and it only ran for six weeks. But I am super happy that my first campaign was a success.

allowance1219

Activity: 134

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I am new to signature bounty campaign and I have joined in the STK signature bounty campaign, it was over but I do not know when I can receive my tokens. I think I will treat it as long term investment.

toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

The highest amount that I earned from bounty is EDG so far. About 1000 from the bounty . However, I sold it when it was about $0.53 USD. I am sad even till today... Look at the price of EDG:/
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

If you're active in a Bounty through the period then the potential to earn money is good - I think if you're more interested in the end product/coin/token/system then you're more likely to make a better contribution - airdrops are ok but generally I'm not sure you'll earn fortunes in those.  My advice would be find something you're interested in using and a product that you believe in and then hold rather than dump as soon as they hit an exchange.  A good end product has a good chance of rising in value.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

TheKey is my first bounty, but I have high hopes for the project so believe it will turn out being some rewarding work. Cheesy
KellyCoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I was wondering this myself. Im sure there are others who have made a lot of $ from these bounties when these coins rise 100x.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
Lerikaweb

Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I am participating in my very first bounty now,  and it seems to be really promising.  I am not chasing for a lot of money now,  I'm just trying to do as much research as possible Smiley  I hope I'll learn how to earn in this market.  

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Aryan55

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

i already earned 1500$ few days ago from trade io. And lowest amount 50$ although they cheat with me. I think it is depend on how many  bountyes do you work
Crumple Cat

Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:57:27 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:45:21 PM by Crumple Cat

It's all cool and participating in the bounty can be really promising. But I would like to pay special attention to the fact that it is the spam bounty participants, who are the razors of the scam, when they participate in everything in a row. Therefore, guys, don't be goons and egoists, don't litter the ecosystem with shit, don't match the scammers to steal money from not experienced investors. Spend a little time on individual analysis of projects and participate in those who really like you and by all signs is not a bench.

rumexx

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

You may not believe it I have earned a reasonable amount of Dollars from bounty and Airdrops. in fact that is my major activity in this forum. Bounty and airdrops have earned me more money than trading in crypto.
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

I've Earned nothing from any Coins, Needs your Expert advice  Smiley
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I do not join in too many bounties, maybe 3 or 5 times, I remember SNM was one of the bounty tokens that reward me a lot.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

The total budget of a certain Bounty-campaign is divided by the number of participants. project, launching its own ICO, makes a Bounty. It’s an incentive program for helping promote and advertise the ICO. The services are paid for by the project tokens, which one can either sell right away, or keep hoping for their higher rate in the future. And, what is most important, many of the Bounty-campaigns do not require any big work, you don’t have to run around trying to find investors for a kickback, all is much easier.
Let’s review which Bounty-campaigns most of projects have and how much one can earn on all this.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

I am Sr.Member and maybe the highest amount I can now receive from the bounty is at 0.5 BTC. I'm waiting for it to be paid. That's why I'm so excited because this is my highest bounty and hopefully it will be paid for, so we can get our new home.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

I have had 1200 dollars from a bounty campaign but would have earned double the amount if I just hodl the coins for a little bit longer. That is actually depressing but hey, at least I did not invest anything and then had some income so I was not really that bummed.
I've also experienced things like that by the end of 2017. if I can be more patient, maybe I can get about $ 14K. it is all vain to regret, because it is already passed. the best way is to move on Smiley
johanesrobin

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

I currently have a car, thank you.
I have not dreamed so far.
novocaine

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

I currently have a car, thank you.
I have not dreamed so far.
lol which car you earned?
eugenefonts

Merit: 18

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Actually im in junior rank now and hunting bounty campaign but, i do not experince yet paid buy bounties. My first bounty campaign is VLB but unfortunately the first Ico is not successful so my token is no worth but im looking forward that someday their ico is gonna be successful. I hope someday ill hit a very promising coin and all my efforts will not be trash. Some of my friends who is bounty hunters earned 6000$ and up i hope someday ill hit that kind of money
latumi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

Altcom, it hit 24$ per coin and airdrop was like 25 per once.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

Highest amount earned from bounty is 100,000 last december 14, 2017 which is help me and mu family a loy to our financial problem. I got 120,000 pcs of token. I was so happy because it was more than i expected. I am very lucky that time to earned that much.
novocaine

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Highest amount earned from bounty is 100,000 last december 14, 2017 which is help me and mu family a loy to our financial problem. I got 120,000 pcs of token. I was so happy because it was more than i expected. I am very lucky that time to earned that much.

wtf 100,000$ Huh?
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

Last year I've already earned for just $20 but that time I'm just a newbie.

kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

wow, is this true??
i am quite new and trying to join bounty.. how do you guys select bounty to join?? i heard some story about some bounty that doesn't pay. so how do i choose so that i can avoid that.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

I earned only alts, which are not added to exchange yet
Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

The amount of money you earn in bounties. I wish I could get it here with the bounties I joined. Perhaps the opportunity will come as I also earn such bounties.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

wow, is this true??
i am quite new and trying to join bounty.. how do you guys select bounty to join?? i heard some story about some bounty that doesn't pay. so how do i choose so that i can avoid that.

Being a newbie in joining bounties you must search nor study the bounty itself.  Read and understand the white paper and its road map.  Make sure it has a spread sheet and escrow.  In addition to that you must also know the bounty manager/ dev of the bounty,  if he has a red trust or not.  Know his goals and objectives and how he lead.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I think you can make alot of money from Bounty programs if you choose one with a useful token and one with less people in the campaign. I am not high enough level yet to really reap the rewards but one of my friends made over $3,000 from PRFT by doing the sig campaign and a translation.
Wow, a very good amount. Could you tell me is it profit from one campaign of the bounty or he made a few campaign simultaneously? And how much time did it take him? Is there a chance that he has increased the amount for you to seem richer?

redwhite037

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

I have earned 3k usd in the past year. That's a modest amount because I do not have much time. if you have a lot of time. You will probably earn at least 10k usd per year
BattleZeo

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

I have earned 3k usd in the past year. That's a modest amount because I do not have much time. if you have a lot of time. You will probably earn at least 10k usd per year
I would be very grateful if you would say how much time you spent about a day / a week. Thank you in advance.

ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

The total budget of a certain Bounty-campaign is divided by the number of participants. project, launching its own ICO, makes a Bounty. It’s an incentive program for helping promote and advertise the ICO. The services are paid for by the project tokens, which one can either sell right away, or keep hoping for their higher rate in the future. And, what is most important, many of the Bounty-campaigns do not require any big work, you don’t have to run around trying to find investors for a kickback, all is much easier.
Let’s review which Bounty-campaigns most of projects have and how much one can earn on all this.
I don't say any amount but I'm going to tell that I can buy now whatever I want or I can buy the latest phone right now. But even its can buy anything I wont do that because i have plan for my earning, I will invest it the half of it. Then the other half is for my family needs.

ahihi.2020

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

I got only $ 300 from ebtc airdrop, its only needs gmail to join airdrop
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I got 2K usd during the following bounty and that was my biggest amount during the bounty program within 5 months. I hope in the next few months can increase my income and can get a good project for my profit can be large.
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Semux
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

it looks like you are a beginner who wants to benefit from bounty. I do not know exactly how much I've got from bounty, but the most important thing for you is to determine the bounty is a scam or not. if the bounty is successful and their sales are achieved, you can get enough rewards.
novocaine

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

My highest i earned from my bounty was 50k for one campaign.I joined  a different campaign so that i earn much higher so that my plans will be reach soon

lol 50k usd??? which campaign?
Schirer

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Nothing yet but have friends which have earned up to 3000$ per signature campaign which is serious money in my mind. It seems that here are a lot of people who states thats it is worth to join airdrops, I think I will pursue that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sniveel

Activity: 431

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

This is the first time i joined bounty campaign and i have not experienced to paid or earn from bounties but i think this is the time i earned cause my campaign is very promising. But i also earned in airdrop campaigns i get some profit but not as much at all so that i can prefer this cause this serves as my part time job to get a profit
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

After reading the replies of some of you guys in this thread i am really jealous,its really amazing how some of you make $1000 with Airdrops(lucky chaps) and $5000 with bounty campaigns.I envy all you guys.I hope one day even i will be able to earn such good amounts from bounties.
Till date my highest earning from a bounty campaign is only $220. Cry
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

Till date my highest earning from a bounty campaign is only $220. Cry
One of the common mistakes here, is to sell the tokens the moment people get them!

People must learn to hodl their bounties just like their investments. They might be worth a few dollars when you win them, but if you choose the bounty well, it will be hundreds/thousands of $ a few months/years later.  Smiley
hachiman13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Unfortunately, that is an airdropped coin and is already done distributing. I know because I have 2000 blue and sold them all for 40$ Grin . Anyway I was a newb then, but I learned my lesson now.
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

I am also new to bounties and airdrops. How much can I earn in a month using bounties?
imunk

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

Well I still new in doin bounty so not to understand how it's work but I know my cousin doing some bounty work and get pay Dozens some dollars in a month Last time I remember he got 20-40 this month.

proexcept

Merit: 156

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

The biggest amount I earned at the signature bounty was around 150$ per week while I was a member. It was a very good project, which generously paid all its participants. And I am very glad that now there are such good projects which give an opportunity to earn.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
readygoaw

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Do you have the information about how much money your brother spent on token of this ICO. 1000USD is a really good result. That’s why I am so interested. Your brother’s experience may be useful. Thanks for answer in advance.
waqasniaz007

Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

i earned in airdrop only is almost 5k$. This is unforgetable i join the airdrop in ETHD and EBTC this is a huge money i received the rewards.

In bounty i got a small amount for now. But i think in the future i received the huge profit. Im joining the good project ico right now. And i believe this is a succesful.

Wow that's impressive. $5K is a huge amount to earn in an Airdrop. Good luck with your ICO project.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

No idea so far. This is the first signature campaign I'm with. My concern right now is to learn this system, the rewards is only consolation to me. The whitepaper of this project looks promising.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

I think about 3M-6m dollars was possible from a bounty.. but i sold for way less about 12BTC for me.

metribitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:34:08 AM

I never joined airdrop at the moment because my friend told me many airdop did not paying. I just more focus in bounty campaign because many project now has massive potential to grow, so in my opinion bounty program is more profitable. At the moment the highest bounty reward that i earned is $500, this amount is bigger than my monthly salary from my offline job.
nix_7878

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

Till now I'm waiting for my first earn in a bounty campaign and hopefully I will earn more than I expected. Therefore, my friend told me that the highest earned he got on a bounty campaign was about $8k.
mhine07

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

The highest i earned on bounty when converted to our fiat money is 100k , in airdrop the highest thato receive is 70k when converted in our fiat money. Joining in bounties and airdrops are easy task and it depends on how many will be received in the end of the bounty and depends in how much they earned in their hardcap or softcap.

Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

For now i am new in a bounty campaign in other words i don't have earn yet.
This is the bounty that i first join, i hope this campaign will success and will give me a first earn in crypto.
pelumi20

Activity: 712

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

I just joined the bounty program, I am still new to the system. I don't knw how much I can make but I hope it pays well.

Chrisjay29

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

My highest earning from bounty is the world core bounty.i earn 750 token on them too poor because i quit on them so i only recieve the facebook reward.the signature i didnt recieve. I sell WRC in 100$.for me its a good starting because its my first bounty.And for airdrop my biggest earn is neog i also gained on them 100$.. i invest it to ucoincash
pedropendukot

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

Probably $5k in my bounties from centra coin,that was my first ever bounty campaign and i am lucky that ive joined that campaign.

whoisyourking

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

I am not actually earned from airdrops my etherium account is separated so my airdrops tokens is in the other address and now has a value of 300$ from the past week but today its like 150$ its a red days for those who hold pos.
RPWaRs

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

my highest earning by selling all my tokens from some airdrops last year is only 60 bucks.  Grin

katinko

Merit: 122

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

I dont ever try to participate in bounty campaign since i am still new here my only method is signature campaign, but i think soon i could be participated and earn good amount of token also to have multiple source of income here in cryto currency world.

Ill try to participate in airdrop but after a week i forgot the my password in their sites that is why i can not get their free token.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

For now i have no amount yet because my first bounty i earns 20 tokens but this bounty is very low rate I stock in my wallet for now until the price is higher
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

maybe it is not much that other people but I think it is enough for me because I can collect about $3k from one bounty. I still want to earn more money from bounty especially airdrop if there is any good airdrop because sometimes, the price is good for sale so I can earn a money too. I think I will search another chance to earn the airdrop and I think I will hold it for a while just in case the price increases higher.
winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

This is my first bounty campaign hopefully this is my campaign successful and im lucky im join this campaign

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

for this year I am still waiting for a gift from altcoins that I have and hope to get more than I expected

joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

i earned in airdrop only is almost 9K$ but that time I'm just a newbie.
novocaine

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

i earned in airdrop only is almost 9K$ but that time I'm just a newbie.

newbie 9k$?? lol which campaign you did it?
Xfactor06

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

Been doing airdrops since i've been in the cryptoverse, the most successful airdrops ever are PRL and EBTC. Bounties are profitable too if you are joining a high valued bounty. Airdrops are mid-long term though.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

I think for me I just waiting to have finished our bounty to earn my first biggest amount in joining to my campaign even it is going to end at February maybe I'll gonna be the happiest person to earn my first earn money to bitcoin and I hope my campaign reach the hard cap that we need in our campaign.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
agiskasep

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

I'm new in bounty but my highest earning in one project is around 0.5 Ethereum hehe
ughh123

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

i'm new for all bounty but i earn a 0.02 ETH Smiley that's my Highest amount Smiley
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

Probably $5k in my bounties from centra coin,that was my first ever bounty campaign and i am lucky that ive joined that campaign.

Wow! $5,000 bounty is a lot!!! Is that from a signature campaign only or that includes twitter, facebook, etc?

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

Looking forward to join some bounty and airdrops. As a newbie  I wonder how they paid us? Through any wallet address?
dhestwu

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

The highest amount i got from bounty/airdrop is from eltcoin, i got 30000 eltcoin and i sell it when the price is $0,1, So i got $3000 from it. Another bounty, oxycoin, storm, etc.
Annmika815

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

The highest amount I've ever earned from my bounty campaign in cryptocurrency was $985.50 from Ccore bounty campaign and I am so thankful of being part of that bounty campaign.
Brat ipoh

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

I have not been able many of the program's bounty is only around 400$ , but though a little I was glad when receiving my first paycheck.
ongahawak

Activity: 404

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

I have had $2000 from signature and bounty, but would have earned double the amount if I just hodl the coins for a little bit longer. That is actually depressing but hey, at least I did not invest anything and then had some income so I was not really that bummed.
valnd

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

I am yet to earn from bounty but a couple of my friends said they have earn between $200 to $500 doing bounty but it takes between 2 to 4 months.
I am into my first bounty and I hope they will pay off.
rexter

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

I think the highest amount i got from bounty is about 800USD i am not that full time her i mess a lot of airdrop when i am not around,hope soon i get a high earned in bounty.
NataTahur

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

I'm new to this race, now in the first bounty of the company. I took part in airdrop, but there are no payments yet. Read the posts give hope.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

I have not been able many of the program's bounty is only around 400$ , but though a little I was glad when receiving my first paycheck.

Well i've only participated in social media campaigns like facebook and twitter bounties and i can say the amount is decent. I get paid in tokens then and 150-200$ would be the biggest i received for the entire period.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

First time I will be joining a bounty but already make $200+ on airdrop tokens and used it to buy other cryptocurrency to start trading.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Donnie_28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

In less than two months by joining crypto i earned 15k as my earned profit by joining bounties for my first campaign .I am looking right now a good projects

goodvibes05

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

my first bounty I earned $500 after I joined the campaign for about 3-4weeks. For me that's a huge amount of money when converted to my currency. It helps me pay my bills and my family needs. It is really a big help especially that I am housewife. It really does help a lot. Now the last campaign I joined just ended and now we're just waiting for the distribution and hopefully I can  earn big amount again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tactical Genius

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

i earned about $3000 sometime ago in when EBTC was first pumped. Airdrops to me are just some kind of pump and dump schemes because most of those airdrop coins don't have any solid projects behind them,just some freebie tokens for the masses.

Jambo tape

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I haven't gotten too many results from the program's bounty but I've been getting very satisfactory results in bounty and I am sure,someday, I will also like him.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

The profit depends on projects you support and the time you hold. Selling rewards when you receive them is not going to assure you a big profit.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1483

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

If you wait for the bounty awards you have earned to be handled and valued, you can earn big money from the bounty. For example, Dent is highly valued, bounty awards are worth thousands of dollars Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rachelia13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

Few days ago i earned nearly $ 5,000 from my signature campaign that i followed for almost 2.5 months, and it was the highest amount i received from bounty, and it seemed to pay off my hard work after I had failed three times because of my signature campaign project that i followed before always failed and almost made me desperate.
cribby

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Still never applied to one. but hope to join one soon
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

i have an experience about participating in airdrop, and only got 0.05 eth from that airdrop which is my first time to have done. I didn't remember what airdrop is that but im happy to be part. and now I want to participate on some airdrop again but I didn't know how to choose legit one that can get free eth Cheesy
nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

I could not win anything more bounty I still keep working there are those who make good money from this work I need to be patient there are too many scam projects
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

The income you can get from bounties varies a lot, if you get a lot of tokens from a successful ico you could make a significant amount of money but this is not very common most of the time you are not going to get a lot out of bounties and sometimes the tokens may be worth zero before you sell them which means that you lost your time.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

I'm new at airdrop or bonties. But my idea is DIW Token will be my answer in future because it is a very good project and this project goals, technology is much better than most of the ICO's.
KingBT

Activity: 46
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

this is my first subscription company. I do not know how much I will earn. my wallet is empty
rammanbl4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

not yet how high, because in the strategy that I have done so far is wrong, I should keep the dl coins I get for some time, but each can be my coins always sell instantly without taking into account in the future,I am really too quick to sell
testingbits

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

I don´t know yet, just join my first one. hope it will work out fine
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

In project Covesting wrote an article it came the earned about half of the ethereum

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

not yet how high, because in the strategy that I have done so far is wrong, I should keep the dl coins I get for some time, but each can be my coins always sell instantly without taking into account in the future,I am really too quick to sell

recently I decided to keep all the coins that I receive as a reward. I was already convinced that the majority of projects in which I participated rose in price after six months or a year. So expecting makes sense.
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

This is LEGENDARY! I think this guy entered in every part of this bounty - Social, signature, Blog or video, Telegram. Guys you do not flatter yourself - this is more an exception than the rule.
Crasengover

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

My biggest earning in bounty was around 6 ETH. It was HeroCoin bounty and I participated in twitter and signature campaigns. But I saw people earning 4 BTC just for one signature campaing. So everything is possible, just need to find a project with lavish bounty Smiley

Aoirayn

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

I haven't earned a thing yet, but I'm eager to join bounties and airdrops after reading this topic.
The hard thing I think is to predict what coins are going to be successful.

Right now I'm doing HOQU bounty in both signature and social media, hopefully that gives me something Smiley
BattleZeo

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

I have had $2000 from signature and bounty, but would have earned double the amount if I just hodl the coins for a little bit longer. That is actually depressing but hey, at least I did not invest anything and then had some income so I was not really that bummed.
Well, the most important question here is how many hours you spent on it. I think it's difficult to accurately estimate, but at least approximately. Then we can conclude how many dollars/hour do you have. Since you can work in other place in this time.

oaks05

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

mysterium bounty was prob my best one, if i remember right only 34 joined the bounty and the ico reached its hardcap real fast, took a few months to get the tokens but in the end still paid out fairly well.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

I didn’t get too much of the bounty but it was at the first gajian, very happy it feels even though a bit, if you ask income circulation me in the bounty just sekitaran 1000 $
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

I just get just 800 $ from the bounty, although I do not get the results of the many but this has been made me happy.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I am new in the bounty, but I knew a guy that get more than 30 k from one bounty campaign. Can you believe it? Shocked So much from one campaign? Huh Huh
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

estimated amount I earned in the bounty is just around 1000$ considering that I only joined in social media campaign. What more if I am diligent enough to join in signature campaign before and to join many campaigns.So I think you can really earn big in bounty campaign and this is the safest way to earn in cryptocurrency.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Oh well, it depends because sometimes bounty is high but you need to post with them for a very long time, so it should be measured against time and all that. If you get 50 cents per post is average.
luisowens

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

Have a friend who earned $328,500 from a single bounty. And he also got 150K Ethereum blues for another bounty he did for them, the following day he sold his Blues at $2.19 per Blue rate. Very fantastic....!!!BTCBTC
sukey2008

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

For me, the highest amount is around 600usd.. it was from Rebellious. However this is my first time to join any Bounty and im already very please with that Smiley Hope have chance to find another one
oaks05

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Have a friend who earned $328,500 from a single bounty. And he also got 150K Ethereum blues for another bounty he did for them, the following day he sold his Blues at $2.19 per Blue rate. Very fantastic....!!!BTCBTC
shows the importance of holding and not selling right away, much more potential if u hold

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

My biggest payout is $800 after 2 months of following a coins. It wasn't only bitcointalk signature, I did twiitter, facebook and media campaign too. I think one need to keep the tokens for about months before you can make a good income from your tokens.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

I dont have earnings from airdrop yet, but from bounty i earned 1700usd from my last bounty which i use to buy all things that i wanted to buy. I made that huge amount of money i think that is because i waited for my coins to give me by my bounty manager and also i have a positive mindset that i will soon receive my coins, not only i am patient and i have a positive mindset, i also believe and trust my bounty manager that he will give me my part of the bounty and i am very glad about that, after that i became addicted to crpyto and started to learn and read more about this industry.

---
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Im new in bounty as well and i heard alot and big prices but yeah i cant wait to get my bounty and see how it goes. i believe each bounty if it succees you will get around 1k?or something or more or less.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

As a starter i never earn any kind of bounty yet but i use to earn in bounty in that way i can earn and plan for my future her in crypto world,as of now i still keep on reading to learn more about Altcoin and Bitcoin.
dtuna

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

I'm still a newbie in this airdrop and bounty areas, just started 10days ago. so far nothing dropped to my wallet.
Still waiting but your 800$s or 2 BTC are far from my expectations..
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Probably about $1500 is the most from a single bounty - it is difficult to judge because the amounts change all the time with exchange prices. Airdrops I have not had much from, with a few exceptions such as eBTC.

8count

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

My biggest was around 5k and if I had wait another 2 weeks for it to top out it would have been 20k. The key is to not sell them straight away and think like a investor. patient can have big rewards.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

The highest amount i got from bounty is from Bancor BNT, i received 5920 bancor tokens from the signature,facebook,twitter,blog and bug bounty campaigns. I sold it when the price was $5,4.  After 10 days from my sale, bnt price has reached 10 bucks. Long live Bancor!
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

If I often get big earnings after attending various signature campaigns but the time required to finish long enough and automatically requires extra patience to wait for it.In addition,when I still have the rank of newbie earnings can also be obtained by relying on various airdrop every time.

BattleZeo

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

I am new in the bounty, but I knew a guy that get more than 30 k from one bounty campaign. Can you believe it? Shocked So much from one campaign? Huh Huh
I think he made it up to surprise you. It is unlikely that such a large profit is possible for one campaign. Either it was a profit for the whole year.

Stradivarioos

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

This is my first signature, so I can not say anything, I hope for the best, although I have already been banned ((

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Is it a fairy tale?I don't believe in it))If is it true store, i'm really happy for your friend)
Birin016

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

In my first bounty, i got 6.6k Electroneum just for 1 week signature. And then i sell in price 0.15$ and i got 990$ in just 1 week signature. But now i got problem with bounty because many bounty SCAM now.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Wow, I have earned quite a reasonable amount of money from bounty. I believe warming a huge amount of money in a bounty requires choosing a good bounty and working diligently.
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Probably about $1500 is the most from a single bounty - it is difficult to judge because the amounts change all the time with exchange prices. Airdrops I have not had much from, with a few exceptions such as eBTC.

It was signature or social media campaign? I wrote 1-2 articles for 2 campaigns and earned the same amount. And it wasn't the TOP ICOs and they didn't collect hard cap.
abvhiael

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

This is really good question man, I've participate in many bounties and the Best one for me is Electroneum Bounty, I've got a lot of money since and the number is 2 Btc  Wink
Adam_Smith

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

My profit from IKO since October was zero. Although 3 campaigns accrued tickets to me, but the payment terms are being specified. I hope to get the first generosity for participation in February. Immediately tell you =)

yomarve

Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

Its amazing how much one can earn from bounty and airdrops. I recently recieved a message from a friend that he would be joing about 30 airdrops daily. Well, I have been joining all that i come across and i just hope they turn out fantastically ok. though i am following my first bounty as is shown in my signature. Its a good thing how one can make money without spending money.

hoping to make some good returns from the bounty and airdrops i have joined by the end of the month and I would really come here to add to this thread.

yomarve

Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

This is really good question man, I've participate in many bounties and the Best one for me is Electroneum Bounty, I've got a lot of money since and the number is 2 Btc  Wink
2 btc? thats so so fantastic. just waiting to see how much i earn from my first bounty.
nice one

picaszo

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

I joined many bounty programs since october. some are done and got the money. some are still waiting to get into the exchangers. of the many projects, at most I earn about $ 800
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

The bounty I work for now is highly paying, just click on to the links in my signature and join the bounty since there's some spots available now. This Policy Pal bounty I'm working gives highest pay like $400 of their coins per week for a senior member, already 2 weeks is completed and four more weeks is there for them. Join in this bounty and their ICO is releasing on 28th February I think. But you should be at least a junior member to join this bounty.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

I think it's not worth talking about such things, unless of course you want to get into the hands of hackers. Because people will be interested in your wallet, unless of course you really do not lie. Therefore, it is better to remain silent.
Haywhy1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Bounty campaign is a good way of making money online, as long you follow the rules and you campaign in a good ico. My highest amount earn from bounty $2600 just only Facebook and Instagram then..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

sometimes those token from ico go to moon because big investors bet on their project,but this is isolated cases,once in a million chances,for me what ive only got from bounty is $3700 but since i only get it from bounty i bought the amount for another coins and luckily after just week,my capital made a double so the amount becomes $7,400 and now i invest all to ethereum for long term investment
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

I can't remember the exact number, but it can't be more than $200 dollars.

If you are looking to get hold of some cryptocurrency, I would look into Crowdholding. They are a platform where you get cryptocurrency for your comments on tasks that are created by startups. The better the comment, the more crypto you get. I think these guys are going to be big and are hitting the exchange next month, so it's a great time to get involved!

https://www.crowdholding.com
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

im new to this forum so I don't earn bounty as of now but from the stellar airdrops i earn almost $10,000 just joining there airdrops.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

From bounty you can earn really a lot.. But, how to valuate earnings? By ICO price, pre-sale price, price at this moment, selling price?
For example: Yesterday I had 3k from bounty, today it is only 2k. But when I received reward it was just about 150$ (ICO price), but ETH was about 300$.. Or, should I valuate at the selling moment? I believe last is correct one
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

I once earned a sum of 1000 $ in one project on the airdrop. and that I am still wrong in sales!
djessi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

I still do not know, I hope that everything will be fine. And I will be a millionaire  Grin
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

I have been getting results from a signature campaign of about $ 9500 from eidoo. Because eidoo project is the best project that I follow. Hopefully, the future can get more from the savedroid signature campaign.

Don Stefanello

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

Do you guys have any websites that are good for recomending bounties or do you just search a lot on this forum and try and find some that are really good by your own evaluation?
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

I think it's not so much because the result of bounty itself is only 0.1-2% of the total supply or token sold!
magmar

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

The highest amount that i earn in bounty campaign is almost $500 if you converted it into real money, i forgot how much bitcoins i earn in that day but those are my first highest money that i gain in this. But a lot of my friendss gain alot of money in This almost $2000 in dollars are they are gaining. And compared to my highest profit in this is i am wat to far from them. That is because they are long enough in here and their rank are much higher than mine so those stakes that tgey get are more than mine so if the tokens are being distributed i earn much cheaper than them but still gaining.
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

some airdrop token has no value. if when there is value its just a little amount i think only few airdrop had a huge money when you sell.
first airdrop drop i recieved was ecash and ethereum blue that was great airdrop for me coz' i earn money on it. not huge just exact mount.
for the bounty i didnt earn yet. hopefully this campign i currently wearing will be successfull.

nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

I can not tell you how much money you earn, but making money from bounty in 2018 will be more than the signature campaign. Regarding airdrop, nowadays, airdrop campaigns are not meaningful, and the profits earned are not there because the airdrop is mostly garbage, not worth it.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

My very first bounty was actually a scam, and this me actually disappointed about bounties. I dont ussually join but instead just buy token or coin in an ICO. Luckily, after a lot of reading I discovered a good project which offeres in a low initial prize but having small supply. The project waS actually promising, Aside from buying one I decided to join the airdrop and bounty campaign. To my surprise ita value reached up to 5000$ mark. This is nit bad for a campaign, what I learned is that, choosing something takes a lot of reading.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: