Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: highest amount you earned from bounty ???  (Read 1124 times)
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

In project Covesting wrote an article it came the earned about half of the ethereum

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

not yet how high, because in the strategy that I have done so far is wrong, I should keep the dl coins I get for some time, but each can be my coins always sell instantly without taking into account in the future,I am really too quick to sell

recently I decided to keep all the coins that I receive as a reward. I was already convinced that the majority of projects in which I participated rose in price after six months or a year. So expecting makes sense.
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

I know a person who earned 328500$ from one single bounty. He got 150K Ethereum blues for a bounty he did for them and yesterday he sold his Blues at 2.19$ per Blue rate. It was amazing.
This is LEGENDARY! I think this guy entered in every part of this bounty - Social, signature, Blog or video, Telegram. Guys you do not flatter yourself - this is more an exception than the rule.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

My biggest earning in bounty was around 6 ETH. It was HeroCoin bounty and I participated in twitter and signature campaigns. But I saw people earning 4 BTC just for one signature campaing. So everything is possible, just need to find a project with lavish bounty Smiley

Aoirayn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

I haven't earned a thing yet, but I'm eager to join bounties and airdrops after reading this topic.
The hard thing I think is to predict what coins are going to be successful.

Right now I'm doing HOQU bounty in both signature and social media, hopefully that gives me something Smiley
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

I have had $2000 from signature and bounty, but would have earned double the amount if I just hodl the coins for a little bit longer. That is actually depressing but hey, at least I did not invest anything and then had some income so I was not really that bummed.
Well, the most important question here is how many hours you spent on it. I think it's difficult to accurately estimate, but at least approximately. Then we can conclude how many dollars/hour do you have. Since you can work in other place in this time.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

mysterium bounty was prob my best one, if i remember right only 34 joined the bounty and the ico reached its hardcap real fast, took a few months to get the tokens but in the end still paid out fairly well.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

I didn’t get too much of the bounty but it was at the first gajian, very happy it feels even though a bit, if you ask income circulation me in the bounty just sekitaran 1000 $
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

I just get just 800 $ from the bounty, although I do not get the results of the many but this has been made me happy.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I am new in the bounty, but I knew a guy that get more than 30 k from one bounty campaign. Can you believe it? Shocked So much from one campaign? Huh Huh
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

estimated amount I earned in the bounty is just around 1000$ considering that I only joined in social media campaign. What more if I am diligent enough to join in signature campaign before and to join many campaigns.So I think you can really earn big in bounty campaign and this is the safest way to earn in cryptocurrency.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Oh well, it depends because sometimes bounty is high but you need to post with them for a very long time, so it should be measured against time and all that. If you get 50 cents per post is average.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

Have a friend who earned $328,500 from a single bounty. And he also got 150K Ethereum blues for another bounty he did for them, the following day he sold his Blues at $2.19 per Blue rate. Very fantastic....!!!BTCBTC
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

For me, the highest amount is around 600usd.. it was from Rebellious. However this is my first time to join any Bounty and im already very please with that Smiley Hope have chance to find another one
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Have a friend who earned $328,500 from a single bounty. And he also got 150K Ethereum blues for another bounty he did for them, the following day he sold his Blues at $2.19 per Blue rate. Very fantastic....!!!BTCBTC
shows the importance of holding and not selling right away, much more potential if u hold

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

My biggest payout is $800 after 2 months of following a coins. It wasn't only bitcointalk signature, I did twiitter, facebook and media campaign too. I think one need to keep the tokens for about months before you can make a good income from your tokens.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

I dont have earnings from airdrop yet, but from bounty i earned 1700usd from my last bounty which i use to buy all things that i wanted to buy. I made that huge amount of money i think that is because i waited for my coins to give me by my bounty manager and also i have a positive mindset that i will soon receive my coins, not only i am patient and i have a positive mindset, i also believe and trust my bounty manager that he will give me my part of the bounty and i am very glad about that, after that i became addicted to crpyto and started to learn and read more about this industry.

---
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Im new in bounty as well and i heard alot and big prices but yeah i cant wait to get my bounty and see how it goes. i believe each bounty if it succees you will get around 1k?or something or more or less.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

As a starter i never earn any kind of bounty yet but i use to earn in bounty in that way i can earn and plan for my future her in crypto world,as of now i still keep on reading to learn more about Altcoin and Bitcoin.
dtuna

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

I'm still a newbie in this airdrop and bounty areas, just started 10days ago. so far nothing dropped to my wallet.
Still waiting but your 800$s or 2 BTC are far from my expectations..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: