Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7729 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

Check the ICO hot list link below bro. You will be able to find the best listed ICOs in the icohotlist site bro.
https://www.icohotlist.com/

As I have checked their project information you may choose the AMLT as they created for the token of complaince. After this Betbox is the another promising platform to invest since the project is belongs to the crypto currency online betting.
Other options also listed so choice is your buddy which contains with the more number of ICOs in the above link.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?
I suggest you to pay attention to the project ArcBlock. Very high community interest in this project, the project itself is very interesting. The most important thing - to have time to apply for participation. Grin
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

Hi guys, take a look of Neo platform: the key, apex, trinity. On the Eth platform I think the best for now are: Nucleus vision, Gonetwork, selfkey, coinfi, gems. All these projects should hit minimum X5 after ICO. Do you own research by the way :-)

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

There's a lot of ICOs lately that I wasn't able to keep up which one is a good buy. The two that stuck on my mind was ShipChain and BitDegree and based on their Telegram account and updates I think they were able to reach their hardcap.
To me this is two quite new projects, I have never known its name. If you have more information about these two projects you can provide more for me and other investors to know about it. I'm investing in the CREDITS project, it's getting a lot of attention from the community, and I think it's going to grow very strongly this year, so you can take a look at this project. https://t.me/creditscom
Revelatum

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

I think Mark.Space is going to be a really good one.. They teamed up with Bancor too.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project KYC LEGAL, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.

yes, I agree with you, it is needed by the community and also ICO can give benefit to public. I am curious about the ICO you say, I will try to see.
The problem is that now there are many such interesting projects, and investing in everything just does not have enough money, but kyc against this background stands out, and the ego should not be bypassed.

So many interesting project but lots of them are bluff and I don't know if this real since there are some supposed to be good are scam and maybe we should be aware of that so that we would not left bagholding their coins for damn season. But if you don't have money to spend on then used your sig space to support them and earn with it nor participate on their bounty camp to gain with them.
of course we need not forget about scammers because they do not sleep and come up with more and more sophisticated schemes of fraud, to participate in ico you need only for free money which you can afford to lose in case of failure.
Billykissfromrose

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

I recommend you  this ico bellow
https://icodrops.com/nucleus-vision/
Lara644

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

A lot of ICOs that am just hearing about here, but here are the few ones I know will be huge and good projects; nucleus vision, bluzell, Apex, Expert. Would have included coinfi but they just cancelled their token sale
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

The next revolutionary  ICO is DANEEL ,  DANEEL  is a personal assistant based on Watson, one of the most efficient artificial intelligence in the market, who will be responsible for providing daily assistance in the world of cryptocurrency. DANEEL  primary objective is user satisfaction. That’s why DANEEL have created the profiles of «novice user», «intermediate user» and of «experienced user». Every user will, therefore, be able to take advantage of all the features they require while receiving an experience tailored to their level, and to their expectations regarding information and control. so DANEEl can provide the solution that nowadays investors facing, so do not wait to

braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

I know the good one, but not new. KYC legal (look at WP, quality and interesting product) and we power. Both ones are deserved to be considered for investment. Anyway i bought some KYC legal tokens.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

What do you say about https://tbis.io/ ? IMO looks fine, but probably for longer run
HelaBela

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

I like the concept of ICO MangoStatups https://www.mangostartups.com/. This is a description from their webpage:

"Mango Startups is an SPV with the purpose of investing in top Latin American startups. Mango Startups has an option to buy up to 35% of the "InvertUP Fund 16/17" at portfolio valuation.

The InvertUP Fund aggregates the best startups from our Latin American Accelerators Network.

ParqueTec Accelerator is a key player in this network, that generates a continuous pipeline of Startups."

What I understand by that is that they are a kind of a bridge between fiat and crypto. It is a good choice if you want to diversify your portfolio because normally to invest in a VC fund one needs a minimum of a $500K-$1m and years to be able to exit.

Thanks to blockchain I can put my hands on this VC fund now Smiley Pre-sale in March!
shaours

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Check out http://ori.network : A network of decentralized marketplaces

We have created three complementary solutions:
  • Origami Marketplace
  • Origami Payment
  • Origami Review

More infos here : http://ori.network
Presale still opened : http://ori.network/origami-network-ico/

Decentralised P2P marketplaces with blockchain-based escrow payments
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Never thought joining on ICO's can be quite challenging. I've joined the Digitex ICO yesterday but it was sold after 20 minutes like pancakes! Me and my friends failed to atleast get something considering out budget so I'm looking for another one where we can participate. I am eyeing BeeToken but I still need to know more about it.
BRI

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

if I think that its priorityex ico only 1.5 dollars, repux, bitrace, vibchain, AIDA, and DEBITUM Network
ArgoCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

argo.cash

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

Good team, cool idea, good white paper, work reports = good project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ■    ARGO - New coin with masternodes    ■    Microtransaction    ■    Algo: Skein / Without PoS    ■   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

there are many current ic oprograms, friend . one of my choice is paypro. but I recommend you to do deep research before you invest your money in ico project. you can see various information in  announcement alt menu . you read carefully the project there.

cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

Im honestly waiting for telegram ICO! I love Pavel Durov and have been his fan for a while already, he's just way too smart
I would also advise doing as much research as you can if you wanna find a really good ICO. On cointelegraph youtube channel they talk about upcoming icos sometimes, worth checking out!
Mr.Barsuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

Im honestly waiting for telegram ICO! I love Pavel Durov and have been his fan for a while already, he's just way too smart
I would also advise doing as much research as you can if you wanna find a really good ICO. On cointelegraph youtube channel they talk about upcoming icos sometimes, worth checking out!
there will be another centralized coin, what's the point in it? only marketing!
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

there will be another centralized coin, what's the point in it? only marketing!

Pavel Durov refers to this project. He has a reputation as a successful man with good ideas and a lot of people follow him only because of his name.

I'm not a fan of Pavel, but I see the chance to earn some money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: