Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7729 times)
Axens_io

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

You may check out AXenS, our B2B platform for supply chain financing and distributed trade services, aiming to disrupt the global trade through blockchain. We are currently running a USD 750,000 bounty give-away at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3063527.
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

What you guys think of Vinchain?
Baltior

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I like this ico i put money on it

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
icodetected

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

what do you say about waste recycling ICO from UK 4new ( https://4new.io/)?  Conflicting sensations, and Yes and there is no. They started at the end of 2017, with bugs. Now it seems to be actively advertising themselves, the team has partially changed, the business plan, the pricing of tokens has changed. Until the end of March, the ICO will continue, I invested a little, let's see what happens next. What do you think of them?

rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

THE ABYSS is very good for the next ico
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

ICO projects are now actively developing when trading on commercial sites, which indicates that ICO projects receive a lot of attention from investors. Choose and analyze your ICO projects, as you can see that there are many ICO projects every day, and many of them are scammers.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

With so many icos coming out it is hard to keep up with which one is being held and how long their sales last for.
There is a site that I look at when I want to see if there is one that is currently being held and to also remind me when it is scheduled to end.
https://icotracker.net
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

I believe in Telegram ICO - looks like a good project made by the company with goodwill and good team.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are MOSTLY EXCITED to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and we are now ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTION for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the  TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• Please also be informed that we are currently running for a PLEDGE FORM for another POPULAR ICO - shall we find sufficient interest amongst our members, the deal will become live.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

If you are searching for a good ICO project with Bounty DeskBell is definitely something you are looking for!
You can join their bounty if you follow this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3068308.0

I have worked with them as the translator and these guys really looks promising for me after I have talked to them.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

ICO projects are now actively developing when trading on commercial sites, which indicates that ICO projects receive a lot of attention from investors. Choose and analyze your ICO projects, as you can see that there are many ICO projects every day, and many of them are scammers.

Exactly and people are confusing in choosing the best project and even it is not possible for us to find the legit project. Most of the project is now actively developing what they mentioned in the roadmap but we need to understand for developments it will take some time.
traroi

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

The great MARINECOIN FREE ICO !!!. Marinecoin development began in September 2013, They are the best because they have Fast blockchain, Low fees, Resilient network.
Want to get MTC free??? just go to https://marineco.in/ico sign up and get 450,000 MTC free. Don't hesitate because it's awesome.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Seele CoolBTC
wealthypioneers

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

as long as the ICO fundamentals are there and the team behind it is honest and can deliver then it is easy. Just pick the one you believe in most.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

Please take a moment of your tim eto do the 100 percent FREE Marinecoin ICO , use the link https://marineco.in
you will get 450.000 MTC  for FREE ICO , just do a few simple tasks. It will be a DEV LESS AI crypto.   Many coins that are huge today started out with free distribution for the community.  You will regret it heavily if you miss an opportunity like this.

nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is needed by society. so my choice fell on the project SocialMedia.Market, if you have not heard about it, then I suggest you get acquainted.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?
In my opinion, now a very promising project is Essentia,a project that has the right to exist.
anahillesheim

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

You can go to Icowatchlist to see new ico upcoming ,live ico,...and Use app icoalert on mobile. I am following Safinus now
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:03:04 AM

it is better to invest only in ICO companies engaged in property. property becomes a very promising company if developed with the development of crypto. every savings is an investment in property business.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:29:54 AM

Yes the NEX decentralised exchange on NEO looks like a good one. I don't understand how a decentralised exchange works when being controlled by NEO who are very centralised
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: