Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7729 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

The next good ICO for investors who really want to make some $$ out of their investment is Karat Bank Coin ICO which is schedule for March 15th but their pre-ICO is going on now and investors can attend their Token Fest in San Francisco at March 15th & 16th, 2018. Check out for more information.

Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

I recommend "Cosplay Token" project.
Yesterday, Bancor 's CTO was appointed advisor. This is big news.

Yudi Levi, Creator of the Bancor Protocol, Joins Cosplay Token Project As an Advisor!

For details, please click here.
https://medium.com/cosplaytoken/yudi-levi-creator-of-the-bancor-protocol-joins-cosplay-token-project-as-an-advisor-d1aada6421df

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
DAS899

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

Check out Yield Coin, I've recently invested. Early stages of ICO
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

I am interested in Thrive, Adhive, Credits, Abyss. That is hard to predict which one will be the hottest
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

You can invest at Belugapay Still our ICO Tokensale is live and over 10,277,084 BBI Sold already
The First Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
You can visit our website: https://belugapay.com/

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

Do you think that a free ICO event for you is a joke, but it is true and let's say that name is Marinecoin.
I received 450,000 MTC free from Marinecoin very quickly.If you are looking for some great project,
 the choice is https://marineco.in. it' just free.Follow the link https://marineco.in/ico and sign up to get 450,000 MTC free.
 they will success for sure.Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background.
Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.
But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin.
For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community,
 artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico
thank all
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

According to my analysis, the ICO that will thrive in the future is involved in the entertainment world. I think every ICO is worth investing. It is a very promising ICO for the bounty to be earned.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ljp7839008

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

According to my analysis, the ICO that will thrive in the future is involved in the entertainment world. I think every ICO is worth investing. It is a very promising ICO for the bounty to be earned.

Do you think the world of entertainment? Why? It seems to me that the world of technology! This is more in demand, and there is more funding! Do all the same priority on the tech world! Especially on such as ekoenergy!
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

March is not very good month for crypto. But I am really bullish on Keep Network, Origin protocol,DIW, Go Network, Dfinity , Abyss
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

I'm currently looking at Dragon, Viewly, Thrive, Sphere, and Admine. They'll be ending this March and April so you can get your tokens soon and exchange for profits.  Grin

Yes, but we have to wait for listing in the exchanges and most of the companies will never give profit. Only the potential coins will give profit after listing in the exchanges. Some coin will give huge profit after listing in the exchanges.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

It seems to Credits with a rather interesting project. They are inhibited with alpha, and several times postponed the terms, but they completed ICO for one day, they have not yet unblocked their coins and already about 3 exchanges listed them, besides they will burn most of the coins and total supply will be 220 million ... for the whole purpose, their idea is very steep the fastest and cheapest transactions on their own wallet, and technological smart contacts, let's see what will come of it.

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

kwh adalah next good ico. KWHCoin is a community based blockchain, ecosystem and cryptocurrency supported by clean and renewable energy units. The physical unit of kWh energy is utilized from various sources including smart meters, sensor readings and green button data. This measurable output is tokenized on blockchain to create a token KWH.
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

Yesterday, I examined MedioChain, Medical Big-Data Platform, good ratings from the project on the icobench. The platform will be used to store patient data.

Alex999999999

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

Tipsner - Pre-ICO TIpsner - The first exchange for cryptopeople! That https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090199.msg31882676#msg31882676

Having supported «Tipsner» allowing to like celebrities with money and become their Tipsners (share-holders), you will for sure recompense your investments by several times and will be one of the founders of absolutely New market which will bring enormous benefit to the society, having primarily decentralized and reorganized relations between the celebrities and fans and having created in future the crypto currency allocated between the users!
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Go invest the abyss is good
Alex999999999

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Go invest the abyss is good

У Bac oчeнь кpyтoй Caйт и пpeдлoжeниe!!! Cтaвлю 5+
ljp7839008

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

March is not very good month for crypto. But I am really bullish on Keep Network, Origin protocol,DIW, Go Network, Dfinity , Abyss

I agree about March! You need to be brave, to be patient and wait until March! I think in April will be the stock market to turn green)), the Situation will be more fun)) but I think the good time will start from may), Then a successful ICO which ended in March, in may there will be a jackpot)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

I agree about March! You need to be brave, to be patient and wait until March! I think in April will be the stock market to turn green)), the Situation will be more fun)) but I think the good time will start from may), Then a successful ICO which ended in March, in may there will be a jackpot)
In all likelihood, in March the market will not be very good, and this we see today. Practically all the crypto-currency market flies down. I also worry about my investments and I do not know what will happen next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: