Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:31:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7729 times)
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

for me in the near future the following projects are of interest:

Databroker
Effect ai
coinvest
Dav.network
Etherinc

all youre list not popular project
maybe only coinvest is popular, but not use good campaign manager
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

a few new ico I think are nice projects..

counting house

crypto carz

Zero Carbon Project

flipnpik ico

Media Protocol

Joy Token

Global Reit

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

Next big ico? Dont go beyond Rolecoin by Steamrole. Its a great project with interesting features. The idea is original too, with a great team
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

SciDex creating a new marketspace for data exchange which will be a great breakthrough in science.There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

Finally, Scidex introducing the first stage of the SciDex Community Program! We want to reward you for creating content and being an important part of our journey! Whether it’s a blog post, an article or a video, we want to see it all!

Join the program here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2r9Xb3L

www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

You know, you can talk for a long time about the relevance of this or that ICO, but you get the most experience when you try it yourself.  My brother, who wrote above, is right about the criteria and Paytomat in general.  He considers himself a prominent Futurologist of the "Third Wave," although in reality he is just lucky enough to find something meaningful.  I will not be long and tedious to talk about my brother, just say that think with your head, nobody will do it for you.  And Paytomat is really good, we made parents invest
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

There are so many ICOs keep on popping out everyday but we cannot assure you what is the best ICOs for you. You may take a look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 list of ICOs that you need to check first, so many that you might get 10 ICOs as your choices. Everyone have their criteria when in comes to ICO hunting and I bet we all differ. So its not always good to asks others opinion about it.

Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

In general, it is difficult to talk about any ICO forecast.  Everything changes very quickly and only 5% of companies can maintain stability. There are 3 main criteria for which I define a good company and a profitable investment: people, idea, implementation.  People should be public and open to communicate.  The idea must be global and real at the same time, should inspire and be relevant.  Implementation should begin here and now.  In particular, Paytomat became a good investment for me.  If someone is interested in something from their telegram Paytomat Announcements channel.  But this is my subjective opinion and everyone has to think for himself.  Peace to all
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Best ICO for 2018 is Blockgrain.io

They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO. Their Whitepaper is very detailed, they have a use case and the team is very public, so that’s ticks my boxes. Take a look here: https://blockgrain.io/
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/#about, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

I'm interested and like projects with ideas for solving problems of ecology, energy. The future should be built now and similar projects should be developed and invested.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

many good ico but i suggest u to join this one

Join FIXY NETWORK ICO
check their profil in icobench here : https://icobench.com/ico/fixy-network
or wanna join their ico : https://fixyapp.io/

or u can check on ico bench
many good choice too there
but take ur own risk Smiley
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

So, let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

You should look at the product that stands for the ICO. In addition, you need to understand whether cryptography can really bring some value or solve some real problems.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

I think one of the best investment projects is Ambit Mining ICO. I recommend paying attention to it. The team inspires confidence in me. They create a popular mining operations  Smiley
andriiklim

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

I read a lot of articles and opinion guys who know the market, it's Meculet, Pchain, Heronode, nOS
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

I read a lot of articles and opinion guys who know the market, it's Meculet, Pchain, Heronode, nOS

I also look closely at these projects, now there will be enough good ICO, ICO Atonomi, will become one of the most profitable for 2018
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

You know, I've been doing a crypto currency for a long time.  Already lost so much money in search of good investments. I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats.  But this gave my experience, but I found something very good.  Do not think that I'm stupid to advertise something, I'm just really left now very pleased with the work of Paytomat.  I consider this a gorgeous investment not only for 2018 year.  Although their project is now more relevant than ever.  I saw someone already wrote something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
Do not worry about the loss of money any more, we are all experiencing a loss of money. Do not listen to the thoughts of others, every brave investor has feelings behind it. Good luck.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

I think no one can say exactly what a successful ico will be in the future. Everything depends on investors and developers

unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

There is no doubt that Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io will the table in Crypto Market !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: