Bitcoin Forum
April 08, 2020, 10:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7387 times)
Genania

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

FantomNeonexchangeUncloakNosThis is my conclusion as per my analysis . Large-hearted achieve your have analysis previously you adorn in whatever propose .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency Buy Crypto With Credit Card Smooth Exchange Multiple E-Payment Systems Check Now Check Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

You can see my signature, because I am sure that ARAW tokens can be successful for the coming year.
I have also seen for the first ICO that it has been successful and now is the second ICO.
It seems to me that we will be able to evaluate all the projects only by the results, but today each of us has our own hopes regarding the project in which He participates.
the fact is that it is still very difficult to determine the prospects of the ico company and Each of us is trying to analyze the information provided by the developers. In any case, what to prepare guarantees the prospects of the project is not,
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

a good thread, with this thread we can get interesting information about a good ico project project in the future,
although there are many differences of opinion and suggestions, but it is not a problem, because then we can get reverensi diverse
Stream41app

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

Do check out Stream41!
These days, the current digital system, advertising revenue is prioritized over diversity of content and viewing experience.

See how Stream 41 will improve the current system: http://stream41.com/downloads/whitepaper.pdf
bayu7adi

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

PlayGame is an ICO which, in my opinion, is the best, where softcap has been achieved only in the pre-sale period, and when the game was sold, the developer managed to sell 31% (up to 11 October 2018) or around 100 million + PXG Tokens. What makes me like this ICO is, there is Oscar Darmawan as an advisor who is the CEO of INDODAX.COM and also Tokenomy.com where in the process of listing coins I think PXG will not experience difficulties
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

I am waiting too which one good and potential ico for investment, I see many ico have success last week but after selling of coin from ico price more drop and low, I can't see which one really good ico for investment.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

You should invest in Incodium as its gaining popularity all over the globe.

Incodium – a decentralized application (DApp) developed based on Ethereum with smart contract technology to provide exchange hacking protection – is the Incodium Wallet app, a personal mobile application that securely stores Incodium coins owned by individuals. The wallet communicates and interacts with the blockchain via the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) as well as the Incodium API & ABI. By storing Incodium coins in the wallet, “smart compensation protection” automatically takes effect, and can be executed without the need for any intermediary.

If a user holds Incodium coin in the Incodium Mobile Wallet and is the victim of an exchange hacking incident (an exchange where Incodium coin is listed), the user will be reimbursed in Incodium coin with the lowest of the following three values: 30 times the amount of Incodium coin held in the Incodium Mobile Wallet, the amount of actual damages or 10,000 USD.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

https://listofico.com/icos/incodium
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

Learn first how to choose good ICOs and you can also know which upcoming ICOs are good to invest in, to make more money in the future, dont relay your decision from the decision of others, make your own history in the crypto world.
perhaps it will be more precisely prioritizing personal standpoints, and do not be easily affected by negative media issues, because that will damage everything, including concentration in determining crypto assets that are good for investment
neuronchain

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:57:12 AM

I can recommend you NeuronChain. NeuronChain reaches a native transaction speed of 100,000 tps and is already operating on Mainnet. This speed exceeds the combined global card transactions as provided by the current centralized systems and is by a magnitude faster than any major blockchain currently on the market. https://neuronchain.io/
liam_mago28

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

I can recommend you NeuronChain. NeuronChain reaches a native transaction speed of 100,000 tps and is already operating on Mainnet. This speed exceeds the combined global card transactions as provided by the current centralized systems and is by a magnitude faster than any major blockchain currently on the market. https://neuronchain.io/

I'm looking for a good ICO as well. I'll definitely check this, hoping to test it myself.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

Right now the Best ICO to invest is INCODIUM

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/

To find more interesting ICOs Like this visit: https://coindelite.com/
Zakie

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

i'm joining Priv (but this project doesn't run ICO, giveaway only), and w12 (i think it's really good), you can choose some exchange ICO like Ethershift, Moonx,... Good luck!
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Actually nowadays there are not good ICOs. After quarkchain I did not try to participate any ICO. I participated bounty of destream. This project seems fine. They claim that destream is gonna be the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers.  For more infos visit: https://destream.io/

i'm joining Priv (but this project doesn't run ICO, giveaway only), and w12 (i think it's really good), you can choose some exchange ICO like Ethershift, Moonx,... Good luck!

I also participated in PRIV airdrop. Airdrop will end next week. But you can purchase through a few exchanges. It is now pretty cheap but very promising project. For more info pls visit its discord group. All admins are there.
Bheze

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

Use your prediction to know which is the next best ICO project. Also visit the rayting websites for ICO projects for information support. The best decision a man can make is the decision of his / her own experience and knowledge.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Here are a few projects in which I want to invest in the ICO stage or buy coins on the exchange: MultiVAC, a high-throughput and flexible blockchain platform based on trusted sharding computing, Iryo Network (Healthcare) First participatory, blockchain driven healthcare network built on decentralising access to medical data.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

Use your prediction to know which is the next best ICO project. Also visit the rayting websites for ICO projects for information support. The best decision a man can make is the decision of his / her own experience and knowledge.
We must be able to do our own research to be able to determine that ico is good or not. and now I think IO is good when we really understand the concept
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

We must be able to do our own research to be able to determine that ico is good or not. and now I think IO is good when we really understand the concept
experience is indeed very important for us to be able to decide in joining an ICO, therefore if our flight hours are high in the world of ICO, of course, it will be easier to determine which ICO project we will follow.
Red Feast
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

We must be able to do our own research to be able to determine that ico is good or not. and now I think ICO is good when we really understand the concept

Yeah, like the most simple ICO is an exchange. For example, Eterbase is now doing a token sale in which more than 40% already sold in less than two weeks. IF you ask why are they're so keen to invest, then maybe it's because Eterbase is an exchange and they had been partnered up with several projects. Also, some tokens will be pre-listed on their platform: REBL for example.
Neovitadi

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Decisions also trial and error could get you to a new ICO or investment. Don't listen to rating websites because some get paid to write positive reviews on a coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Purwodadi717

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?
Just take a look at a new gem i have found call Asura
Asura World is the world's first self-sustainable eSports platform, which focuses on the community ecosystem as a whole. The Asura Team is creating an NEP-5 Token on the NEO blockchain, creating a single universal utility token with which to manage all aspects of participation in the Asura World Platform, including placing stakes, betting, professional guides, community events, and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.