Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7729 times)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

I love the ARROUND ico for many reasons ..first it is a strong useful for the every day shopping and networking platform.. second, it has a good team plus roadmap and whitepaper. You can check it out and decide to invest on it or not: https://arround.io

I am also investing in this ICO, Today there is a new news that they have raised 25 million $. and only 5 million to reach the hardcap, this project will certainly be wonderful and successful by the end of 2018
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

The only thing I can tell you is that statistics of current situation on the market are very bad. Most of ICOs with good funding are not able to become profitable projects.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

It was a very bad year for all the ICO projects. In any way I cannot remember any ICO that gave at least x2 from the ICO price. Sad, but we need to wait for the better market conditions, to become greater ICO profits.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

There are many good projects, but I am too afraid to tell about any of them, because such projects may turn into fakes and I will feel my responsibility.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

There are many good projects, but I am too afraid to tell about any of them, because such projects may turn into fakes and I will feel my responsibility.
not all ICOs are good and not all are bad, so you have to be careful before joining the project. many people who are deceived by some ICO may be caused by a lack of accuracy and many other things that cause you to fail. now there is a lot of negative news so many people worry that if they want to invest, you must remain optimistic and be sure that you can succeed and be careful before you follow.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

STEEL is good project, which really cares about users privacy. They have even launched alfa-version of their product before the start of ICO.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin air is either a good ICO to follow. Bitcoin air has a bright future prospect as an investment land. I myself joined this ICO. I invested in this ICO and also I joined the signature campaign at the ICO. In my opinion, bitcoin air is a good ICO because before choosing the ICO, I have done an analysis to ensure that the ICO that I follow is good and potential ICO. Indeed you can choose ICO freely but make sure that the ICO you are following is truly an ICO that is responsible so you need to ensure that you do the analysis yourself so that you do not go wrong in choosing ICO. I myself am still aiming for a good ICOs to put a lot of my investment but I can't share it now because I still do the analysis of the ICO. Usually I will consider an ICO by looking at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by ICO.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

I will recommend you the good one "endchain". EndChain is utility token that changes the way logistics are handled across industries in a cost-savvy way. PreIco is already live, you can get 50% bonus if you participate now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

Is unknown. I hope that existing ICOs will launch their first projects and it will launc the second wave of ICO madeness. I hope it so much.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

You should stop searching for the next good ICO, you better buy the recent ico / Project that are below 90% price , cause there you will make massive gains

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

The project I am participating in its signature campaign
I see it as a distinct project
The company has a real presence and huge projects in several countries.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

ICO is currently on exchange services. The concept taken is quite good and usually, they are more in demand by the crypto community. Whatever ICO programs will be good for investment if they are able to meet all promising criteria. The team inside is compact, creative, innovative, and active in developing and marketing. So that there will be many investors who are interested. The more investors are interested, the better the prospects and achievements of the ICO, the results obtained will also be more and more qualified.

Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

The next good ICO now to invest in is Orbis, why? Simply because the platform of Orbis is so great and many investors are investing now in Orbis because they also know that Orbis is a good ICO for investment.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

Well, I'm super bullish on skynet ico.
500 patents. Executives from qualcomm, intel, samsung. Awesome business model. 11 millions hardcap.
Without irony I believe skynet have a chance to become a unicorn.
Briliant team https://skynet.co/team  Shocked
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

I think it is worth paying attention to two projects - details about the first: STIPS ICO can be found in my signature and in the announcement thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032617.0

Also ICO 4ARTTECHNOLOGIES looks very interesting. This is probably the first such a well-organized project aimed at cataloging and identifying works of art using blockchain technology. In a relatively short time, over $ 24M was collected. Also in the team of developers are very experienced professionals in the field of art and blockchain environment.

Details here: https://www.4art-technologies.com

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

I do not intend to provide good ICO but comment about it.

I hope that good ICOS will going to use the blockchain technology in a very useful way, not just using it to tell people that they are in the trend of the blockchain era. Do invest in the projects who is using the blockchain in a very promising and proper way.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

I will not give a project name but for me invest in security tokens rather than the utility one, utility tokens are having a hard time raising funds for now compare to security tokens and sec are eyeing on ico's right now so expect the security ones to be a winner in 2019.

Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

For me, the next good ICO now is ORBIS. Because ORBIS platform attracts me, and i see a lot of potential to that ICO. I predicted that it will be so successful and will be on the top 100 soon. Smiley

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

ICO doesn't look very good right now. Almost 90% of ICO is now on the verge of death. For investors, investing in ICO means you have more than 90% chance of losing money, so I don't think any ICO is worth investing now.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

I think you have to do your own research, because if you do it you can learn to know good icos, that does not mean you cannot ask for advice from others peoples, but dont ask what is next good icos, just ask what is the point to know good icos so you can get the point and for the next time you can find it self
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: