Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:24:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS BTC  (Read 615 times)
jimmyl

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will become something like digital gold. At least in the next couple of years it will remain the main repository of value in the cryptoworld. On the other hand the ETH can be replaced by a newer modern competitor such as Neo, ArcBloc, Icon, EOS.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

I don't think so, Ethereum maybe be very valuable these days but not enough to replace bitcoin in the market besides above all bitcoin is consider to be the father of all cryptos and ethereum is just an alts. It is expected that soon bitcoin value can actually hit $50000 and I don't think ethereum or even any other alts can beat that. Bitcoin marks the history of cryptos and prove to be the most trusted crupto currency
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

In some ways it can high by btc like in price and in exchanger but more good to think are they both good to have and don't think nothing like eth is high than btc because they give both conveniece in many users in different ways and still the problem in eth is the support of exchanger in fiat because they think it in many times like almost year by now so they have problem in that.I think in the future eth can be like btc but for now we need to be content to what it can give to us.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.
I don't think so since ETH is not rising so much in terms of price. ETH does have a good technology and a great platform which is being used by many industries but it as a currency is not making as much progress as it should. It will definitely be an alternative to BTC and the second best coin but it will not be able to defeat BTC. Althoug it is making a good progress now but it is highly doubtful whether it will be able to sustain the growth and make more progress in the coming days.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

I don't think so because bitcoin has a huge supply and marketcap. Eth is like a compatible wallet for storing erc20 tokens from ICO so this not conclude that ETH is in demand for market thing.
This may come to truth when atomic swap will happens to what I have read in some article.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

I think it is very unlikely that eth can surpass btc because btc is the number one coin in the crypto world or the largest in crypto, it has recently been the price of eth has increased rapidly, so the subject of discussion is btc fixed number one .
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Indeed now the higher the price of ETH and many who use it, but I think ETH will not replace bitcoin.because bitcoin is the first coin and remains the best of any coin, ETH will remain the best altcoin.

Scromp

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Eth much better than btc.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Countries are planning more stringent regulations on ICO, so ICO will be regulated and the price of ETH will start to fall, and countries will gradually start to accept BTC, so the price of BTC will rise.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Countries are planning more stringent regulations on ICO, so ICO will be regulated and the price of ETH will start to fall, and countries will gradually start to accept BTC, so the price of BTC will rise.
This is a good speculation and I strongly believe that this will happen, countries that are new to cryptocurrency will prefer to use bitcoin than any other altcoin because its name is established and the value may rise instantly anytime from now.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Similar thread has been posted here and it is being said that both differs in its applicability, apart that everything is based on competition, if more of ETH is demanded this not diminish BTC use.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

I don't trust btc anymore. I have a transaction which is unconfirmed past 1 month . This is why i don't like to invest in btc anymore. Infact I even started searching for bounty Campaigns instead of btc signature Campaigns. I am pretty sure that ETH will surpass Bitcoin one day and that day is not far . I still remember that my friend had told me to buy few ETH's when the price of 1 eth was 11 USD

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 01:53:46 PM by Endikadija

I don't trust btc anymore. I have a transaction which is unconfirmed past 1 month . This is why i don't like to invest in btc anymore. Infact I even started searching for bounty Campaigns instead of btc signature Campaigns. I am pretty sure that ETH will surpass Bitcoin one day and that day is not far . I still remember that my friend had told me to buy few ETH's when the price of 1 eth was 11 USD
Please, you must try to check your transaction status if you have put around 0.0000001 btc for your transaction and that will never be confirmed. But from the technical preview and your amount must back to your account.
But ethereum is only the one can compete with bitcoin right now. Ripple becomes the second option for that.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

i think this is can't be true. maybe in market ETH and BTC like a rival. the price is so high and stable. but as we know bitcoin is a trusted crypto currency and ETH like a follower. so maybe bitcoin can't be replace by any coins. many coins show up this day. and is because of bitcoin they want to follow bitcoin to be a success digital currency.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Yipsdow34

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

A lot of altcoin say that they can beat Bitcoin or have better features than Bitcoin, and I believe some of them will actually surpass Bitcoin, given that what they offer are not for the purpose of scamming investors. Bitcoin has honestly gotten slow and expensive which has resulted in many people turning their backs on it and looking for an alternative.
blankledger

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Not at all because they have their own features. Ethereum can only replace Bitcoin on coinmarketcap but not its  value because bitcoin has a very limited supply than Ethereum.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

no eth will not replaced to BTC. because BTC price is more and mainly adoption on BTC is more BTC will never replaced to eth

lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

if bitcoin remains problematic and transaction delay and high transaction value. probably will be replaced by eth. yes, the end of this is a lot of complaints for all transactions and cost issues on bitcoin.

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

bitcoin is already on its peak but now i can see ETH is gaining market share. That's can be the reason why bitcoin is not increasing. But 1 thing we can't forget that all we know at first place is bitcoin.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

All I see is a great future for ETH because the way ico token are adopting is very strong. Btc is a great and it will continue to be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: