Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS BTC  (Read 615 times)
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

Bitcoin will only be replaced by ethereum if it will be banned worldwide but I do not see any reason for ethereum to overcome bitcoin just for ICOs, yet, bitcoin is much more famous.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

The BTC have a good command, plus the circulation of the tokens is small, I think that the ether will grow in 2018 to $ 5000 and the BTC to 7000$.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Ethereum not will be more valuable than bitcoin because ETH it's not a payment solution.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

Without doubt BTC is still the best compared to eth, and there are a lot of reference to back this up like the market value charts and cryptocurrency rankings. Aside from that we are well aware that bitcoin is much more acceptable than eth and is preferred by more investors.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

I use both coins and it seems to me that they complement each other. These are not competitors. I use the ETH to make quick payments and the most of my assets I keep in bitcoin. This is one of the most convenient and safe assets imo.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Bitcoin is a payment system that is digitalized and free from central or government regulation. And while  Ethereum does share these qualities, it’s much more than a payment system
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

people compare Bitcoin to Ethereum, and although the technology is similar, the goal of each is very different. Bitcoin has proved itself a popular cryptocurrency, but Ethereum is close on its heels (the number two cryptocurrency in the world) and has a much different functionality. while Ethereum provides the ability not only to transact through blockchain technology, but also to create and execute contracts and even generate funding for new projects or startups
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Every time I think about it, I'm increasingly beginning to think about saving my investments and funds in the Etherium, because this project is super stable, because in the last half of the year I did not see the ether fall, so I advise everyone to do it make
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Vitalik Buterin's quote explains everything: If Bitcoin is gold, Etherium is the oil.

You measure your wealth with gold, everybody likes it and it is more famous. However it has less purpose than oil.

You use oil for almost everything. It is not a wealth measurement thing, but has a real purpose.

Now change above sentences: gold with bitcoin and oil with etherium

Think about all these arab oil rich people. They sell their oil and buy cars and even toilets in gold plate.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

Will in my own opinion ethereum will be hard to catch up the bitcoin.Because the main reason is the investor the second is popularity and te last is the price...it will take many month to catch bitcoin but it will soon...no body knows what in future
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

We should keep the following idea: Bitcoin is king, in relation to the question under debate, i do not see a rivalry in Bitcoin and Ethereum both have different functions and different meanings in the market. There is considerable distance for Ethereum to overcome Bitcoin, a simple reason, Bitcoin has become a property of heritage, only this reason already the separate it of all currencies
crypto440

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

BTC is the King, but ETH is the Queen. You can't say which is more better or not....
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

The etherium is more promising, I think it will not overtake bitcoin, but I like it more. Soon he will have a division into two networks and the price should grow, I think to buy it
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

The ether shows very serious results from the beginning of the month, so you can probably conclude that by the summer of this year, the airwaves will cost about $ 5000 per air, well, of course after the integration of Constantinople and after scaling the network, it can even be all $ 10,000
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

In my opinion Ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency and has less supply than Ethereum. Bitcoin may have a problem today because of high fee and slow network but i believe they will find a solution in that matter.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

indeed for now the bitcoin price is higher than the ethereum price, but from the current price increase the ethereum price is higher than the bitcoin, so I think for now ethereum is more winning than bitcoin, and in the future the price of ethereum will follow the bitcoin.

KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

BTC is the main coin . i think it will take a long journey to replace bitcoin.
i guess bitcoin has only 1 available token it is satoshi i think.
Some ICO project use BTC as a conversion for the equivalent token per BTC

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

In terms of value, eth would approach and reach whatever price that bitcoin achieved last year. Once ethereum reached that 2000 dollars mark, it will start to reach those prices. But in terms of usage, I do not think that ethereum will replace bitcoin's functionalities in the crypto world.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

BTC is the King, but ETH is the Queen. You can't say which is more better or not....
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins and investment as well. These two have a promising future; their value are both increasing, their popularity are growing. Thus, these two are worth buying.

martin1221

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

With all those price changes in both digital currency,  i think its possible that ethereum can reach bitcoin in the future,  although they have different platform but many of now uses ethereum because of those investments in altcoins. Many of them now offers an ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: