Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS BTC  (Read 615 times)
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

Between ETH and BTC these two crypto currency are always on the top list of all crypto currencies, BTC being on the top and ETH as the second always at the back of BTC trying to replace BTC on its current position and there was also a time when ETH was being replaced by other crypto currency but it was to rebound and came back at second again. I am quite sure that you'll gonna have a greater profit if you will have both of these two great crypto currencies in your side.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

If BTC drops to $8k below probably thats the perfect time for ethereum to rise and overthrone BTC,but if BCash will replace BTC thats very unacceptable.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

Ethereum is doing a much better job of weathering the drop in prices today.
Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and press the blue button to change the base currency from USD to ETH.
You will see that almost all of the top 100 coins including BTC are down against ETH.

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin has its store/time value (like you buy the antique ceramics) and ETH has the using value (like the daily used ceramic bowl), so they are not conflict. Although I have faith in ETH, it will never replace the first position of BTC.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

btc and eth, currencies always go hand in hand. now when the eth price goes down, the btc price also drops very drastically. it seems that these two coins are very competitive to get first place in the cryto

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

Today we saw  two trends on these 2 coins!
But now they both down. To difficult to forecast what happen next these days Sad
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:18:32 AM

Ethereum is doing a much better job of weathering the drop in prices today.
Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and press the blue button to change the base currency from USD to ETH.
You will see that almost all of the top 100 coins including BTC are down against ETH.
they are a lots of altcoin down to the earth,but I think it would raise again
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Because Bitcoin is the pioneer of this blockchain system and it has become a popular currency along with a profitable platform. Day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted in many countries but Ethereum is still looking young for this virtual platform. so Bitcoin should be given more importance rather than Bitcoin.
But it's true that Ethereum will also be a great platform in this blockchain system so that both currencies should be treated equally. If we can then we will get benefitted in the future.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

I think this is not a competition this is  for the people choosing the best cryptocurrency adapted, we are now in a high value of making quick process of any kind of transaction when it comes to processing. Due to select the most Crypto and actually really needs to their selves that's why the current currency now is like a competition. But that's not true    
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

i prefer both, bitcoin and ethereum have different approach and have always potential to grow. bitcoin is the first so it got more advantage compare to ethereum but as always we can't predict the future and we don't know what would the outcome of bitcoin and ethereum.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency if we compare with the ethereum. But who knows it may take over bitcoin.but It will take a lot of time. Bitcoin is in the market for a lot of time. Ethereum coin is new to market. To get over bitcoin it needs a lot of time. If we see the price graph of Bitcoin then it will be clear to us that the price is rising day by day that is not in a single day. So for ethereum, it also need a lot of time. Again if we compare the safe crypto currency then it will undoubtedly btc is better than eth. The price of BTC is more than ETH. Again the investment in bitcoin is more comparing with the ETHEREUM

malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

I think It's quite possible. ETH is very stable and grows faster, so it can overcome BTC
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

I prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin is like a king in crypto coin. so bitcoin must always be ranked first and the price will always increase compared to other coin

nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency if we compare with the ethereum. But who knows it may take over bitcoin.but It will take a lot of time. Bitcoin is in the market for a lot of time. Ethereum coin is new to market. To get over bitcoin it needs a lot of time. If we see the price graph of Bitcoin then it will be clear to us that the price is rising day by day that is not in a single day. So for ethereum, it also need a lot of time. Again if we compare the safe crypto currency then it will undoubtedly btc is better than eth. The price of BTC is more than ETH. Again the investment in bitcoin is more comparing with the ETHEREUM

Bitcoin is the first one ever but ether is also a promising one. Ether did hit 0.095 BTC level couple of days ago. And then price started to decline as a result of price crash of the market.

It will rise again.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Bitcoin is the pioneer of the blockchain system. Ethereum can never ever replace bitcoin. I highly doubt that such thing will happen in the future. Bitcoin has already proven for so how many years its potential. Its value is keep on pumping and it has a profitable platform.

---
justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

As the events of this week have shown, that bitcoin is an indicator of the health of the entire crypto market. If bitcoin falls, then almost everything falls. If you hear that bitcoin is old and nobody needs it - it's a lie. And the Ethereum also depends heavily on the bitcoins.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

The potential applications of Ethereum are wide ranging and run on its platform-specific cryptographic token, Ether. In 2014, Ethereum had launched a pre-sale for ether which received an overwhelming response. Ether is like a vehicle for moving around on the Ethereum platform and is sought by  developers looking to develop and run applications inside Ethereum.

Bitcoin, the first virtual currency, was born seven years back. It introduced a novel idea set out in a white paper by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government issued currencies. There are no physical Bitcoins, only balances associated with public and private keys.

lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

I do think ETH will eventually be higher than Bitcoin, but it will take some time.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

i think no one will beat bitcoin but i admit the the ethereum is the silver and the bitcoin is gold . the bitcoin achievement cannot be attain easily also the bitcoin is the backbone of all the crypto and i think it is not easy to replace it

SmithGreat

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

Bitcoin's Price Drops Below $10,000 for First Time Since Early December. I think no one cryptocurrency is good currently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: