Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:40:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES  (Read 10896 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

Yobit wallets are working now? Can I send coins from Yobit to PC wallet? And from PC wallet to Yobit?

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Yobit wallets are working now? Can I send coins from Yobit to PC wallet? And from PC wallet to Yobit?
Yobit is very skachy, you should use cryptopia! Keep an eye on your yobit wallet and get them of that exchange!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

XTRABYTES Development Update - January 21st:

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-development-update-january-21st.508/

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Bloodbanker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

Can we talk about the current state of your discord?

A really insane human named "dedpull" just bans anyone that says basically ANYTHING he doesn't agree with.  I've seen him ban people for saying XBY may take a price dip (when at .80$).  He ban people for saying that XBY tech may not be ready for a few months.   He bans for basically any commentary that isn't totally fluffing the coin.  How is that healthy, and how does that make me stay invested when I'm BANNED for asking questions?

I'm not a troll, and I have approx 20k invested.  How is this person allowed to treat investors in this manner?

Thx, concerned investor. 
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:07 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:24:45 PM by fishfishfish313

Can we talk about the current state of your discord?

A really insane human named "dedpull" just bans anyone that says basically ANYTHING he doesn't agree with.  I've seen him ban people for saying XBY may take a price dip (when at .80$).  He ban people for saying that XBY tech may not be ready for a few months.   He bans for basically any commentary that isn't totally fluffing the coin.  How is that healthy, and how does that make me stay invested when I'm BANNED for asking questions?

I'm not a troll, and I have approx 20k invested.  How is this person allowed to treat investors in this manner?

Thx, concerned investor.  

Please provide me with examples and/or screenshots of the indiscretions.  Feel free to DM me with your Discord handle. I will look up the message history.

But we place faith in our moderators and imo dedpull has done a great job as acting mod. We have a log of all banned members of the Discord and also a policy here:

1. The general channel is created for XBY talk, please keep all off-topic items in the off-topic channel.

2. Don't flood/spam the general channel, we need to maintain a clear chat. Please combine reactions into one reply

3. Don't promote other coins in the general channel

4. Keep it nice & friendly, no calling names, racism, sexual explicit talk, triggering flamewars, etc...

5. Respect XBY team members, they are investing time to help all members.

6. People who can't follow these simple rules risk a kick or even a ban if the keep ignoring the rules.

I disagree with your assertion that people are banned just for disagreements. As I said, all of this is documented in Discord.  One of the reasons why it is so much better imo than Slack.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:23:29 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:27:31 PM by CryptonPrime

Yobit is very skachy, you should use cryptopia! Keep an eye on your yobit wallet and get them of that exchange!

Im just asking is Yobit wallet working or not. Can I send coins from them or not.

So... Is working ? Or they are blocking coins ?

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

Im just asking is Yobit wallet working or not. Can I send coins from them or not.

yobit.net
DEPOSIT XBY
Wallet status: Maintenance

So maybe XBY developers should to contact with Yobit ?

VALTER 1017

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

yobit.net
DEPOSIT XBY

as far as I know they have done it more than once, you just have to wait
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:59:55 AM

yobit.net
DEPOSIT XBY

Maybe they want to create panic sell to get cheap coins because there is verry low support in buy orders.  Wink

Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:03:39 AM

So this is obviously gonna get deleted but, fish why are you not stopping the bloodbath of XBY that you guys caused with your lies when you could have told the truth? the jig is up, people are panic selling because your lies are out all over ANN Cool
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:37:06 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:26:15 AM by CryptonPrime

So this is obviously gonna get deleted but, fish why are you not stopping the bloodbath of XBY that you guys caused with your lies when you could have told the truth? the jig is up, people are panic selling because your lies are out all over ANN Cool

About what lies and who are you talking about. I dont understand you.

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:41:31 AM by CryptonPrime

yobit.net
DEPOSIT XBY

Maybe they want to create panic sell to get cheap coins because there is verry low support in buy orders.  Wink

Here is a quote from CCRevolution

December 21, 2017, 03:15:11 PM
Delete message  #6348
Quote from: CCRevolution on December 20, 2017, 08:21:20 AM

WARNING AGAIN!!

It seems that YOBIT is up to their old tricks again with XBY.
For several months we have had a BOLD RED WARNING about Yobit on our ANN.
We were hoping to have been able to put this past us, but now they are holding members coins again...
All references to Yobit will be permanently removed from our websites and we once again advise you to trade at your own risk on Yobit.
Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.
The only way to stop them is to pressure (expose) them on social media so that their behavior costs them money, rather than earns them money.

I have seen this before. I was just curios of that Yobit repaired this or not.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

I'll just throw this hear, not sure why it was sent to me but I still can't believe people try this...this is so 2013.

aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

I'll just throw this hear, not sure why it was sent to me but I still can't believe people try this...this is so 2013.

Thanks, posted at right time as another newbie is trying to create fud & panic at the forum.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Guys... i send XBY to cryptocopia from my wallet. But now it sais transaction is conflicted. I also dont have funds anymore on my wallet?! What to do

Could you please elaborate some more about conflicted?  Is the transaction showing as unconfirmed on Cryptopia? 

No i had XBY in my wallet. Than i decided to send them on cryptocopia. But under status it sais Conflicted. Now i have balance 0 in my wallet + transaction didnt go through to cryptocopia!

Date: 21/01/2018 14:47
To: BQ3mAfBC2egJyCMk2DM72t3n1BeVpPdxMN
Debit: -21480.00 xby
Transaction fee: -1.00 xby
Net amount: -21481.00 xby
Transaction ID: a2df2470d16680d0f39952f111c3c33b986d76ff034a4875fac756bd8f70221a

mapie88

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Ahah, this shows exactly how this guy (with his other 3-4 sockpuppet accounts) is "concerned" about us poor investors who cannot see all of the XBY red flags  Roll Eyes

M_Haris

Activity: 87

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Guys... i send XBY to cryptocopia from my wallet. But now it sais transaction is conflicted. I also dont have funds anymore on my wallet?! What to do

Could you please elaborate some more about conflicted?  Is the transaction showing as unconfirmed on Cryptopia? 

No i had XBY in my wallet. Than i decided to send them on cryptocopia. But under status it sais Conflicted. Now i have balance 0 in my wallet + transaction didnt go through to cryptocopia!

Date: 21/01/2018 14:47
To: BQ3mAfBC2egJyCMk2DM72t3n1BeVpPdxMN
Debit: -21480.00 xby
Transaction fee: -1.00 xby
Net amount: -21481.00 xby
Transaction ID: a2df2470d16680d0f39952f111c3c33b986d76ff034a4875fac756bd8f70221a

Create a support ticket on Cryptopia. They will answer it within two weeks or less.

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

Good to know about Proof of Signature concept used by XtraBytes. The DCOM API for integrating custom modules into XtraBytes network can provide a healthy ecosystem for developers to make use of XtraBytes platform. Waiting to see some sample modules deployed on the platform and its usability.
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

What and idiot ahaha  Grin I cant believe.

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

What and idiot ahaha  Grin I cant believe.

We've already tried to convince him on Slack to join XBY, not miss out of the profits and join the "yeej XBY" team but it seems to be in vain  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: