Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES  (Read 10896 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrAhab

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Has there been any reports of CCRevolution or anyone deleting comments on their self-moderated threads?
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

Guys... i send XBY to cryptocopia from my wallet. But now it sais transaction is conflicted. I also dont have funds anymore on my wallet?! What to do

Could you please elaborate some more about conflicted?  Is the transaction showing as unconfirmed on Cryptopia?  

No i had XBY in my wallet. Than i decided to send them on cryptocopia. But under status it sais Conflicted. Now i have balance 0 in my wallet + transaction didnt go through to cryptocopia!

Date: 21/01/2018 14:47
To: BQ3mAfBC2egJyCMk2DM72t3n1BeVpPdxMN
Debit: -21480.00 xby
Transaction fee: -1.00 xby
Net amount: -21481.00 xby
Transaction ID: a2df2470d16680d0f39952f111c3c33b986d76ff034a4875fac756bd8f70221a

Create a support ticket on Cryptopia. They will answer it within two weeks or less.

Coins did not make to cryptopia. It says: status conflicted.

He probably did a transaction with zero active connections on the network.

Solution: Just use rescan or repairwallet command. (Some wallets have this two options merged together in just one)
Repairwallet actually repairs the .dat file and rescan scans all the transactions of a given address and checks for mathematical errors in the transactions and makes sure that the balance is right.

You can type it from wallet console or you can close the wallet and open it with rescan or repairwallet parameter
Or if you have .conf file, put this line in it: RESCAN=1
Start your wallet. Your balance will appear back. Then you can send again.

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

Guys... i send XBY to cryptocopia from my wallet. But now it sais transaction is conflicted. I also dont have funds anymore on my wallet?! What to do

Could you please elaborate some more about conflicted?  Is the transaction showing as unconfirmed on Cryptopia?  

No i had XBY in my wallet. Than i decided to send them on cryptocopia. But under status it sais Conflicted. Now i have balance 0 in my wallet + transaction didnt go through to cryptocopia!

Date: 21/01/2018 14:47
To: BQ3mAfBC2egJyCMk2DM72t3n1BeVpPdxMN
Debit: -21480.00 xby
Transaction fee: -1.00 xby
Net amount: -21481.00 xby
Transaction ID: a2df2470d16680d0f39952f111c3c33b986d76ff034a4875fac756bd8f70221a

Create a support ticket on Cryptopia. They will answer it within two weeks or less.

Coins did not make to cryptopia. It says: status conflicted.

He probably did a transaction with zero active connections on the network.

Solution: Just use rescan or repairwallet command. (Some wallets have this two options merged together in just one)
Repairwallet actually repairs the .dat file and rescan scans all the transactions of a given address and checks for mathematical errors in the transactions and makes sure that the balance is right.

You can type it from wallet console or you can close the wallet and open it with rescan or repairwallet parameter
Or if you have .conf file, put this line in it: RESCAN=1
Start your wallet. Your balance will appear back. Then you can send again.

Thank you. Repairwallet in console did the trick...

Highcloud

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

wow this project has come a long way.
i bought some xby in may on yobit and went travelling for half a year.
i didnt look at my wallets at all. i know i should have taken them off the exchange but yeah thats how stupid i am.
so everyone advises on not using yobit but i have had them there since may and it seems they have wallet maintenance. is there a way i can get them out there safe?
ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

If you have doubts, then sell...

See you after mainnet launch.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

XTRABYTES Coordinated Network Strike

Welcome to our Coordinated Testnet Event!
Join us as we prepare for the next phase of Testnet 3: our coordinated network strike! Below are the two dates and times our community will gather to spam the network.

January 24, 2018 @ 9pm GMT +0

January 27, 2018 @ 9pm GMT +0

How do I join?

Please head to our Testnet Page for clear instructions on how to participate. There you will find everything from downloading your first testnet wallet to importing public / private keys to even receiving your first test XBY.

https://testnet.xtrabytes.global/

Where will the Xtrabytes community gather during the event?

You can join our discord and head to our #testnet channel. There we will be chatting and sharing observations as the community spams the network.

http://join.xtrabytes.chat/  

What should I expect?

So far we have made much progress throughout the testing phases, taking a very systematic approach as to how we troubleshoot and fix things. Moving into this community phase is another milestone for the testnet, so it's extremely important that we reach out to anyone who can assist us in testing the boundaries of the network.  

Once the community strike is complete we will provide a detailed analysis of peak transactions per second in addition to the number of nodes operational at the time of the network spamming.

What if I’m having technical issues?

There will be active tech support members on discord that will be ready to help with any issues that may arise during the testing. However, we still ask that any significant problems you encounter be reported by opening a ticket in our Help Center.
https://support.xtrabytes.global/

Can I watch the event live?

Yes! You can see a live stream of the community spamming on Twitch:  https://twitch.tv/reclusiarh  

Closing:

Once it's time to transition to mainnet, we want to rest assured that we received as much feedback as possible during the testnet, giving future investors confidence in the integrity of the XTRABYTES network. We are aware that many community members are getting restless, but we must reiterate how important it is for us to be diligent in testing before launching a service that practically knows no bounds.

Alas, flex your social might and spread the word, we need you to facilitate a truly groundbreaking testnet!

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
VALTER 1017

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

wow this project has come a long way.
i bought some xby in may on yobit and went travelling for half a year.
i didnt look at my wallets at all. i know i should have taken them off the exchange but yeah thats how stupid i am.
so everyone advises on not using yobit but i have had them there since may and it seems they have wallet maintenance. is there a way i can get them out there safe?

you need to wait, now the exchange is updating the wallet
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:28:25 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:51:52 AM by CryptonPrime

That is a long way bro to launch mainnet. But yes... If someone got any problem with XBY can sell it.

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
nemwanderer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

That is a long way bro to launch mainnet. But yes... If someone got any problem with XBY can sell it.

How long you think for mainnet? Just seeing as testnets are wrapping up...
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:00:56 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:12:02 AM by CryptonPrime

Guys I need help. My 9500 XBY coins just disappeared from one of Yobit accounts 15 min ago.  Shocked

What the hell. Can someone help me ? That can be a bug on balance view?

Please help me. What I should to do now?  Huh

I didnt send them anywhere. I didnt touch them. I didnt sold them.

And noone could hack me bacause im using Ubuntu for using cryptocurrencies. And only then when I need to (90% of time this notebook is offline). I have well protected Notebook with Linux.
(I have 3 notebooks)

Omg WTF?

Please help me. Tell me what I should to do now? Anyone had a situation like me (with any cryto in Yobit)? That can be a some bug?

Please.  Undecided

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Guys I need help. My 9500 XBY coins just disappeared from one of Yobit accounts 15 min ago.  Shocked

And noone could hack me bacause im using Ubuntu for using cryptocurrencies. And only then when I need to (90% of time this notebook is offline). I have well protected Notebook with Linux.
(I have 3 notebooks)

Omg WTF?

Please help me. Tell me what I should to do now? Anyone had a situation like me (with any cryto in Yobit)? That can be a some bug?

Please.  Undecided

Have you looked at your last orders (have they been sold?). Their wallet is still down, so they can't have transferred. We can't do that much here, but I suggest you reach out to YoBit support.

atsusick1983

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

I expect it.
Highcloud

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

(I have 3 notebooks)

Omg WTF?

Please.  Undecided

uuh sounds weird. but nothing happend to mine. they are still there
thendzor

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

(I have 3 notebooks)

Omg WTF?

Please.  Undecided

I had same situation once on yobit but next day everything was alright, you might try to send them a ticket.

Come on people and join testnet!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

January 24, 2018 @ 9pm GMT +0

People are getting ready in the Discord.

Hope to see some of you guys in there. 

http://join.xtrabytes.chat/

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

What is the target day for the main net?  I'm wondering how many testnets are there going to be before we get an inclining of when the main net finally launches.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Diggeron12

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

What kind of tailored applications you will give developers to develop?
detectiveduck

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

How did the coordinated strike/stress test go?
purdie20

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

How did the coordinated strike/stress test go?

There will be an announcement today regarding the coordinated test.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:09:54 AM by Delphinus

Pretty cool teaser!

Edit: Takes a little while to load

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: