Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES  (Read 10889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zitzenfuzler

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Obviously, marketing campaigns stopped. Thats sad, no new people are coming
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Market cap is almost back under 100m, I blame CCR and those blind loyalists who hold through the freefall Grin
zeth^

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Hey there everyone!

I just finished reading the whitepaper and was hoping one of the developers could answer a few questions I have with the VITALS private virtual network.

1. You say the VITALS private network is proprietary, does this mean the code is closed off to everyone else?

2. You say it's a private network that is directly connected to the static nodes on the public network, is the private network central? and if so who's hosting this private network?

thanks, really looking forward to learning more about this project

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Hi everyone! Someone just posted this on Reddit!  Cheesy

It's not a public Github yet, but I would say this is a very big step in the good direction. We can finally see things have been happening on the Github page  Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tskzo/xtrabytes_xcite_github_commits_now_public/

atsusick1983

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Hi everyone! Someone just posted this on Reddit!  Cheesy

It's not a public Github yet, but I would say this is a very big step in the good direction. We can finally see things have been happening on the Github page  Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tskzo/xtrabytes_xcite_github_commits_now_public/
I hope this is true
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

Hi everyone! Someone just posted this on Reddit!  Cheesy

It's not a public Github yet, but I would say this is a very big step in the good direction. We can finally see things have been happening on the Github page  Smiley

I hope this is true

https://github.com/borzalom/xcite/commits/master

https://github.com/borzalom/xcite

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
fishfishfish313

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

CoinTelegraph has featured XBY in an article - "Unknown Heroes"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/unknown-heroes-little-coins-that-generate-big-profit

Even though they did mess up on one of the images with the ticker lol . . its still cool to see XBY being featured here.

aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

CoinTelegraph has featured XBY in an article - "Unknown Heroes"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/unknown-heroes-little-coins-that-generate-big-profit

Even though they did mess up on one of the images with the ticker lol . . its still cool to see XBY being featured here.
Nice article and thanks for posting the link. Smiley
zeth^

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

Hey there everyone!

I just finished reading the whitepaper and was hoping one of the developers could answer a few questions I have with the VITALS private virtual network.

1. You say the VITALS private network is proprietary, does this mean the code is closed off to everyone else?

2. You say it's a private network that is directly connected to the static nodes on the public network, is the private network central? and if so who's hosting this private network?

thanks, really looking forward to learning more about this project

Delphinus

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

I can only answer the first question  Smiley

The code is currently closed-source, they did recently open up the commits so people can see there is work being done (see couple of posts above). The intention is that the code can be open sourced after a patent has been granted. There have been initial conversations with patent lawyers and they identified 3 pieces of the technology that are unique enough to patent.

Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

what happened to cause the marketcap to go under 100m?  Huh Huh Huh
zeth^

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Relax, the market took a big hit with South Korea threatening to close down there cryptocoin exchanges, with them being about 17% or something like that of the market, it caused a huge sell off to happen as people pulled out of the market. Now that things are settling the money will start to return over the next few months.
fishfishfish313

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

Martin958 . . . I am really sorry about this. That really sucks man. Lets hope that you are able to recoup some of those losses.

The XCITE Commits are now public:

https://github.com/borzalom/xcite/commits/master

Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

If it would be like you want it, the price would be much higher already. It is speculative and therefor cheap at the moment. You need to decide wether you buy or not.
Delphinus

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Testnet always delayed..

No progress!    GitHub commits are now public, you can check the progress being made on a daily basis
No open source code.  There is a patent update post on Reddit, open source code will come when they are ready
No new exchanges! Join the Discord and you'll find 4-5 community votes for new exchanges where we are currently competing for
No transparency. GitHub commits are now public, there are monthly updates on the 21st, monthly questions on the 7th, developers talking in Discord

This are the fake news facts.

Of all the items you've chosen to FUD, you couldn't have picked worse ones! At least it does give me the opportunity to point out the great things about Xtrabytes!  Smiley

ayle

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Testnet always delayed..

No progress!    GitHub commits are now public, you can check the progress being made on a daily basis
No open source code.  There is a patent update post on Reddit, open source code will come when they are ready
No new exchanges! Join the Discord and you'll find 4-5 community votes for new exchanges where we are currently competing for
No transparency. GitHub commits are now public, there are monthly updates on the 21st, monthly questions on the 7th, developers talking in Discord

This are the fake news facts.

Of all the items you've chosen to FUD, you couldn't have picked worse ones! At least it does give me the opportunity to point out the great things about Xtrabytes!  Smiley

He doesn't even type correctly. THESE are the facts, it would be. But hey XtraBYtes Team, keep going, don't let some losers FUD u. Your tech is revolutionary and Cryptos are the future. BTC gets hammered, 'cause Wall Street fags grow fearsome of a future without banksters. But the peoples will strike back!
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

well, ignore all the fud on the forums for now. I'm looking forward to you guys rebuilding after this bloodbath, CCR is gonna have to be a real leader. You know, I honestly do think this project is decent, it just moves really slow.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Hello!
How can I customize this coin for PoS?   Huh

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

cudjex

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

well, ignore all the fud on the forums for now. I'm looking forward to you guys rebuilding after this bloodbath, CCR is gonna have to be a real leader. You know, I honestly do think this project is decent, it just moves really slow.
This is the ideal state.
But it's not reality
fishfishfish313

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

It is with great pleasure that we present our newest #github channel to the XTRABYTES Discord.

Our developers have set up a live feed which broadcasts github commits directly through our Discord using a webhook. You can now watch our developers work in real-time!

Our team is actively looking to create more transparency with our community and we believe this is a great step towards achieving that.

We are working towards a “what you see is what you get” principle. Core code commits will become publicly available after we are granted the patent pending status. Anyone can view and contribute to the listed issues and tasks on github. Regular commits (weekly) are planned to happen.

In other development news, we have added a new back-end developer to our X-CITE team and are actively looking for additional contributors. If you feel you fit the part, please reach out on Discord and one of our team members will be in touch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: