Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: all your chip are belong to us  (Read 1627 times)
optimator (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 10:07:27 PM

I've held off on posting this... Thinking someone else would illuminate the obvious....

But the reality is... Your avalon chips are actively hashing right now. I'm sorry, but you aren't going to be receiving your chips.

Yifu has lost control of his influence in BitSynCom and, as per their agreement, the others are actively producing chips and bringing those chips onto the network.

I have every belief YiFu is a stand-up guy and is trying to to what's best, but the reality is he has been beat down by members of his own team.

The chips destined for orders have been, shall we say, acquired, and will not be delivered to their intended recipients.

Which brings me to my larger point.... ASIC chips are in the wild in china and will replicate like rabbits smothering the hash rate and sending difficulty to the moon. Are you prepared for this?

Yifu - prove me wrong. Please. Let everyone know where are the chips? Tell us that your colleagues aren't actively producing personal avalon chips based off of the BitSynCom design. Please.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:15:35 PM

Care to prove what you're saying?  Roll Eyes

optimator (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 10:22:52 PM

Care to prove what you're saying?  Roll Eyes

Conjuncture. No proof. Personal belief.

However, consider the increase in the network hash rate, the recent, atypical, behavior of Yifu, the missing chips and the answers seem to point in a similar inescapable direction. That is, the chips are AWOL and, as publicly stated, members of bitsyncom are free to produce their own chips based on the avalon design.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:40:39 PM

Funny I was starting to think the same thing
Especially after the blackmail comment

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
cryptograd

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:48:38 PM

I've held off on posting this... Thinking someone else would illuminate the obvious....

But the reality is... Your avalon chips are actively hashing right now. I'm sorry, but you aren't going to be receiving your chips.

Yifu has lost control of his influence in BitSynCom and, as per their agreement, the others are actively producing chips and bringing those chips onto the network.

I have every belief YiFu is a stand-up guy and is trying to to what's best, but the reality is he has been beat down by members of his own team.

The chips destined for orders have been, shall we say, acquired, and will not be delivered to their intended recipients.

Which brings me to my larger point.... ASIC chips are in the wild in china and will replicate like rabbits smothering the hash rate and sending difficulty to the moon. Are you prepared for this?

Yifu - prove me wrong. Please. Let everyone know where are the chips? Tell us that your colleagues aren't actively producing personal avalon chips based off of the BitSynCom design. Please.

Yifu was clear that his previous constituents were in fact doing this very thing.

He also stated that batch 1 & 2 were the luckiest people on the planet... as this situation would NEVER EVER happen again. You should listen to him more attentively

Liked something I said ->17ry6rrknqmQ2S1NRArzdrNMmG2Zk449AE
Most important bitcointalk post in history
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120184.msg1381739#msg1381739
erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:52:48 PM

Bullshit.

Yifu is a stubby sino-Inaba.
A lying scam artist of the highest calibre.

He is so concerned for his safety that he pals around with Zerlan and Sonny at a fucking bitcoin conference.

I feel for Sam of KnC, as he is pictured with the top 3 btc-scammers in all of EVAR.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
cryptograd

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:34:31 PM

Bullshit.

He is so concerned for his safety that he pals around with Zerlan and Sonny at a fucking bitcoin conference.

I feel for Sam of KnC, as he is pictured with the top 3 btc-scammers in all of EVAR.

you mean this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272556.new#new

Liked something I said ->17ry6rrknqmQ2S1NRArzdrNMmG2Zk449AE
Most important bitcointalk post in history
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120184.msg1381739#msg1381739
minternj

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:36:51 PM

Bullshit.

Interesting how people think KNC is any better when they havent proven anything yet. We'll see if they do come through they will have my order for their cheaper units.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
erschiessen

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:40:53 PM

Bullshit.

Interesting how people think KNC is any better when they havent proven anything yet. We'll see if they do come through they will have my order for their cheaper units.

True, they have proven nothing.
Yifu, Josh and Sonny surely have, though.

IF KnC turns out to be scammers, there will be no rock under which they can hide. The community will trash them forever.

We have some time to wait, firstly.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
yeemartin

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:48:05 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 01:23:14 AM by yeemartin

Yifu is the manager. Ngzhang is the big boss.

From some unconfirmed source, them keept the chips themselves in making their own miners.
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:55:55 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 12:07:27 AM by FeedbackLoop

OP's scenario makes a lot of sense. Any chance anyone in China will get above 50% in the next few months or so?

Lets say they produce 50 wafers per day for a full month non-stop. Where would that put us in PH/s with the size of the Avalon chips?

And on the opposite side lets say that all the others, KNCminer and so on do deliver.  KNCminer with the size of their chips and assuming an order of 50 wafers gives about 3 PH/s according to an estimate by HyperMega  (that I quoted in this speculation topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261669.0) plus whatever estimates you got for the other guys.

Any numbers?

baloo_kiev

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:05:08 AM

Well, at least they know how to inform their customers of recent news: https://www.kncminer.com/news
Compare to Avalon who had kept silence for 5 weeks until recently.
The only meaningful info on Avalon's site was those 10 lines of "No bullshit" terms, which must be properly called "Only the seller can bullshit and fuck you all".
See, missing deadlines is no big crime as opposed to lying to your customers ("in two weeks" -- Josh), being silent for a month while shipment is delayed (Avalon) and then insulting people who payed you and lost their money (both of them).

PGP: 6EC48BA7
Welcome to my p2pool: BTC
baloo_kiev

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:09:12 AM

OP's scenario makes a lot of sense. Any chance anyone in China will get above 50% in the next few months or so?

Lets say they produce 50 wafers per day for a full month non-stop. Where would that put us in PH/s with the size of the Avalon chips?

And on the opposite side Lets say that all the others, KNCminer and so on do deliver and lets round it up to 3 PH/s to KNCminer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261669.0) plus whatever estimates you got for the other guys.

Any numbers?

There's no evidence at all that any significant amount of chips is online. Current 400TH = 100TH original Avalon units + 100TH BFL + 100TH AsicMiner (own + sold) + 50TH Avalon chips (delivered batches) + 50TH Bitfury. That's my guesstimate, please argue if I missed anything.

millsdmb

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:24:39 AM

And on the opposite side Lets say that all the others, KNCminer and so on do deliver and lets round it up to 3 PH/s to KNCminer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261669.0) plus whatever estimates you got for the other guys.

Any numbers?

please argue if I missed anything.
Discuss, would be preferred =)

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:32:34 AM

I wonder if these people realize the damage they're doing to themselves in the long run?

People like Josh, Yifu, and a few others may never be able to live in the real world of background checks and human resource departments that perform their due diligence before hiring an employee.  Google is just way too unforgiving, and many companies will not even hire you with publicity surrounding shit like this.  Even if you are innocent. And I seriously doubt they're making enough on these scams to last a lifetime and will never have to pass a background check.  Bitcoin is anonymous.  Stupidity is not.
baloo_kiev

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:42:27 AM

I wonder if these people realize the damage they're doing to themselves in the long run?

People like Josh, Yifu, and a few others may never be able to live in the real world of background checks and human resource departments that perform their due diligence before hiring an employee.  Google is just way too unforgiving, and many companies will not even hire you with publicity surrounding shit like this.  Even if you are innocent. And I seriously doubt they're making enough on these scams to last a lifetime and will never have to pass a background check.  Bitcoin is anonymous.  Stupidity is not.

Why would they ever want to be hired by anyone LOL? With that shitload of money I doubt they have to worry about that. Also, there are a lot of companies who need professionals of exactly this kind. It's a great talent of being a public person promising product delivery "in two weeks" for more than a year, then insulting your customers and at the same time still having no injuries!

Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:55:51 AM

Given the ASIC designs to the Chicoms was the dumbest idea ever or maybe that was Yifu's plan - empower the homeland.
optimator (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:50:10 AM

There's no evidence at all that any significant amount of chips is online. Current 400TH = 100TH original Avalon units + 100TH BFL + 100TH AsicMiner (own + sold) + 50TH Avalon chips (delivered batches) + 50TH Bitfury. That's my guesstimate, please argue if I missed anything.

This assumes all gpu miners are dead. Maybe...

As a base I'd use
  • 10TH GPU (a reduction of 1/2 from February)
  • 130TH AsicMiner (33% of the network)
  • 100TH Avalon

That's 240Th. I'd add 20-50Th of private hash power that no one talks about - just because.

Where's the 50Th from Bitfury hashing and where are the 50Th of delivered Avalon chips? (It's an honest question - I don't know)

baloo_kiev

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:55:01 AM

This assumes all gpu miners are dead. Maybe...

As a base I'd use
  • 10TH GPU (a reduction of 1/2 from February)
  • 130TH AsicMiner (33% of the network)
  • 100TH Avalon

That's 240Th. I'd add 20-50Th of private hash power that no one talks about - just because.

Where's the 50Th from Bitfury hashing and where are the 50Th of delivered Avalon chips? (It's an honest question - I don't know)

50 TH is about 15 batches of 10,000 chips. Zefir received and distributed his first batch of chips some weeks ago, and burnin have already put them into his devices and delivered them. I think some Chinese customers have also received their chips. So I would say half of them are in China, another half distributed.

Bitfury chips have also been distributed across the world two weeks ago. Tytus (the 100TH project) must be deployed from day to day. That's 100TH in one place in Poland. There are also other Bitfury-based board assemblers in America, Europe and Russia. https://ghash.io/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: