Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the currency of the future? hahaha  (Read 441 times)
beznomerov (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zebii memon

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

bitcoin is the currency of future after some years its price is increases
MediChain

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Not being useful for small transactions, doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't got potential. It just doesn't suit your individual needs.

It is useful in other situations though.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Anonymity is different from privacy. Bitcoin is anonymous(or pseudo-anonymous) because you wouldn't know who owns those wallets and whose sending those transactions. You're talking about privacy, it's definitely not private since you can see every transaction and its content. If you think there's a problem with privacy then you should read more about cryptocurrencies in general. Bitcoin was made exactly this way.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

Perhaps BTC will be become gold in the future. it become a reserve and a barometer of wealth. The rest of the coins/tokens will served as currency.
The price itself of btc is hard to become a common currency.
But this things will not happen in our generation. besides we don't know about the future of btc it could just gone because of the new technology sprouted. 
shazzeyglass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I doubt bitcoin will get to the point where it is the only currency we use. Maybe thousands of years from now but not any time soon.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Bitcoin will never become the currency for every government, Bitcoin will always stay as an online currency. The reason is because it will never be accepted by government because they'll not gain anything from it. Transaction is anonymous and anyone can create multi Bitcoin address which government will not be able to trace.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Bitcoin is not the currency of the future in my opinion. It's some kind of asset or investment. Currency of the future should be easy to use and earn, it has to be accepted everywhere. I cannot name any crypto right now that could be a currency of the future.
Original sin

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Bitcoin is the new gold
Andrewsito

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

I honestly do not believe that BTC will be the currency of the future, but I do believe that it is the first step towards such a future.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Oh looks, it's another one of these threads complaining about the fees. You do realize the high fees are a temporary roadblock, one which is being worked on from multiple angles. Obviously nobody wants to pay $10 in fees for a $5 Coffee, but the lightning network promises to massively reduce that, by only charging you a defined channel fee. Of course, the volatility of BTC will also need to be reduced to be an effective currency, but this can be circumvented by having some sort of rakeback system implemented.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

The BTC wants to be the currency of the future, so it is necessary to solve the problem of block congestion. If lightning network can solve this problem, it is completely possible to become a currency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Millertheguy

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

I highly doubt bitcoin is the coin of the future because of all the complications such as transfer fees with it as well as it not being embraced by every government being a hindrance.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

Bitcoin will never become the currency for every government, Bitcoin will always stay as an online currency. The reason is because it will never be accepted by government because they'll not gain anything from it. Transaction is anonymous and anyone can create multi Bitcoin address which government will not be able to trace.

I second to this. Though bitcoin aims to be a useful tool for convenience and practicality, I think it will only get worse.
Government will never find a way to control it instead set enormous tax along with our present problem, traffic causing high fees. The increasing blocksize is helpful but it is still not the only point of the whole concept.
Bitcoin's best feature now is the "no third party" part IMO.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

the ETH is more likely to be really the currency of the future, bitcoin still exists because it is the first known but little by little it loses its place of dominant
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

Bitcoin is Already available in most of the country. It will raise continuously in future. This value is high so some peoples are think it is not convenient to use in shopping and some low transaction. But it is converted decimal value also so it is useful to all the purchasing sites. It is easy to handle in any places. But most of the countries are not legalized in Bitcoin. In future all the countries are accept.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

You could use apples as currency or tulips but the apples tend to go off after a week so why would
anyone want to use something that costs $30 each time that it gets moved in Bitcoin transaction
fees when they could be using something like "Sliver-Coin" that only costs $0.01 each time it gets
moved.  (People once clipped bits off silver coins)

My friend your logic seem broken and blind faith does not cut it with me so let me see you
put some meat on them bones please

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

For sure it is one of the future currency in this world after the demand of bitcoin solidifies the stand of bitcoin in the world which can help improve the price increase of bitcoin in which if that happens there is a very good possibility that majority of the companies in this world would accept bitcoin as mode of payment.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

I highly doubt bitcoin is the coin of the future because of all the complications such as transfer fees with it as well as it not being embraced by every government being a hindrance.
No one really likes what is going on with the fees and normally, if we go on like this, bitcoin will obviously be far away from being a currency. However, this is not something that is not being worked on, we all know how far everyone have been longing for the Lightening Network with the hope that it will end up changing a lot of things for bitcoin. Nothing is permanent, and we may not be where we want to be, but we are sure not where we used to be far back as 2009. A lot has changed and hopefully things will get better.
poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

To be sure, bitcoin is the currency of the future. The high transaction cost of bitcoin, which is very prominent at the time of small transactions, may lose a lot of users in a few years. But I think bitcoin will always exist as the best investment, and people will need more altcoin to do fast, inexpensive transactions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: