Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess what coins will boom  (Read 1180 times)
ironurbane

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

UTK and ATL!!!
UTRUST TOKEN AND ATLANT
is one of the best to have now as they are both into launching their apps.
YES they will and the token is not just a display as it can be use on their apps.
better check it out before its too late..

PS... it is mooning now!

can i buy some now>?
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

anyone who knows uip or aelf?
blackssmith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

no one knows what kind of coin will be pump because this year so many dumpers of the coin so if you want to earn more coin just hold it also invest to the legit Project but you need to be wise.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

Coins of exchanges have great potential, you can just see how Binance and Kucoin coins are doing now. 
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

I really believed that appcoins will be one of the best altcoins in the market. The appcoins team is doing their job in making this altcoin more better.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

2018 is predicted to be the boom year for altcoins. And as we all know, all the altcoins at the moment have the same network as Ethereum. The beginning of 2018 ETH fell from over $ 1,000 to $ 400. But I believe the end of the year will be the eruption of the Ethererum, which will rise to $ 2,000 by the end of 2018.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

At the beginning of 2018, let us have a big guess what coin will boom.

This year is going to be full of surprises for all of us as prices has crashed in the beginning but they will recover accordingly till june.ETH is going to have pump like it can cross the mark of $1800 by year end and btc will cross the landmark of $25000.Other alts which will have pump are LTC,XRP,Neo,SCL and some others.So just hodl until that period.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

Who will know that the market will soon fall in the next few months? But I think that the most promising coin should be an etн. This time is very strong. Etн also has a very strong community.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

Who will know that the market will soon fall in the next few months? But I think that the most promising coin should be an etн. This time is very strong. Etн also has a very strong community.

We never judge the market at any time the market will change. So at present according to coinmarketcap.com Ethererum has the high chance to come up in this year. Due it's blockchain technology many projects would focused on ETH. At the same time other altcoins such as Litecoin, NEO, Ripple, Card another, Stellar, IOTA and Monero are also have a chance to pump in this year. Once the price of this coins is very low,  you can buy and hold it for long term.  It will gives more and more profit.
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

let's support the stellar coin (xlm) in trading indodesx the coin is very popular in the market and a lot of trading, I'm convinced the coin will explode someday. I've bought a lot of coins and I just wait for the results later ..
be patient, everything will be beautiful in time
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS will "boom" more than hundred percents. If we are talking about unknown tokens, hmmm, we can only guess.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

We cannot guarantee that these coins right now will boom this year, in fact we cannot predict the movement of these coins because they are all have potential for a good investment. Its too early to guess what coin will be on the top of the currency at the end of the year. hi

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

I think that 2018 may totally the year of ETH, with PoS it may even overcome BTC.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

I recommend watching the DTX token. Approximately May 30, the token goes to the stock exchange CoinFalcon  . The exchange is certainly not big, but I think you can buy a little token. Or buy from April 26 on the website https://databrokerdao.com get a 10% bonus. The grid has great potential!
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

If I had to bet, I think I would go for Stellar and Ripple. The latter has a good penetration in the banking system and the first could take a huge advantage from the partnership with IBM. I have read that Marsh Insurance will step invest significantly in blockchain technology in order to deliver proof of insurance. From that to payment of premiums the step is really little
ewuyis11

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

My plan is to find out the next Ripple. And I think I have found it. Marinecoín is an old project in 2014 relaunching!I believe that MarineCoín would absolutely will success in the future !And  by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at marineco.ín and they are now giving 20.000 .MTC. Free ICO for one person who sign up the lmarineco.ín/icothere are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoín. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.ow you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join hermarineco.ín and get 20,000 .MTC.Join the Marinecoín community marineco.ín. that’s the chance for you. Hurry up!!!
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 3 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

550+ million coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

In my opinion, I think the coin that goes boom in 2018 is GAME.COM token (GTC). This token has a great potential because it is the first token in game fields and has a high cap (200 Mi).

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
riskrocks007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

There are bunch of Good Projects / coins those who are undervalued due to bear market. Pick those who are in the range of 300 - 500 mil range and they will boom in bulls market giving you the good returns.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: