Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess what coins will boom  (Read 1180 times)
Bountyx1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

I agree, you need to choose altcoins with emission in the range of up to 500 million at a price of up to $0,5. If have a product and a clear roadmap, these altcoins can give a good profit.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

Coins of exchanges have great potential, you can just see how Binance and Kucoin coins are doing now.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 6 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

Coins of exchanges have great potential, you can just see how Binance and Kucoin coins are doing now.
I am totally agree with you. Exchange coins always grow and looks rather safe investment for us.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

In general, It is expected that many cryptocurrencies will rise significantly within this year. Moreover, I think most of them are in the TOP 20 , and fortunately, the spread crisis or drop in the whole market is over, also due to Bitcoin has returned strongly, most of digital currencies advanced with him ( the followers). So everything is related to Bitcoin, I think that after some months there will be positive developments.

As a matter of fact, it is certain that the best two cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum) will boom with a huge value, but I expect there will be unexpected surprise for Ripple (XRP) because many capitalists invested a big proportion of money in this currency, that's why the value of their market cap is very important and huge compared to their weaker price. Plus, may be in this year, their price will rise to $ 20 or more.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

You are right with these, BNB and kucoin gained nice profit as they are starting with their exchanges they seem to become well known from those start ups.
-snip-
Oh no, not again marinecoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

Im putting my dough on the major players. C'mon you guys know what im referring to. BTC and ETH what else.

These major coins is showing off  as early as the first part of the second quarter of 2018.

There are possible pump and dumps along the way but this guys shows great potential and by potential i mean profit.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

And I predict growth for all coins created on NEO and Cardano block chains. Well, NEO and ADA themselves, too, will surprise us.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Majority of the coins that are listed on the top 100 of Coinmarketcap is likely to boom when bitcoin's start to show it's dominance.

During the time when bitcoin hits new record of all time high, almost all other altcoins are also blooming so we have seen that they are also brought up by bitcoin.

The logic that I'm trying to say is that when bitcoin starts to boom then alts will follow as well.

BaTMaN_07

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

you are right because they show how a coin or token could be useful. If someone can use a coin  or token it will fly to the moon as soon as possible. It's really  important for this chapter of cryptoworld.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

You are right with these, BNB and kucoin gained nice profit as they are starting with their exchanges they seem to become well known from those start ups.
with these 2 coins, I also invested in coss this is also exchange like Binance and kucoin. when i was invested the price was low and expecting in future this site also become famous and the coin price will increase like BNB, i took a risk with small amount let's see i can make a profit or not.
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

At the beginning of 2018, let us have a big guess what coin will boom.

Theres a lot of good coins now especially the coins from Top 1-10 in the coinmarketcap but since mostly these coins are already expensive, I prefer more cheaper coins since it doesnt need for a big capital investment. I really want Ethereum and Litecoin but since they are already high in prices I cant afford to buy many so I go for Trx, xrp and Ada for I am a holder of these coins and I do believe on them. Hopefully these coins will boom this year 2018!
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Maybe WTL (welltrado.io)?
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

An interesting question from the beginning of 2018. Until now, I have not seen any real boom since the beginning of 2018, the market tends to fall in exchange rates. Recently, due to the recovery of the market, BTC and ETH increased rapidly, resulting in the altcoins also increased. I think that by the end of 2018, the Ripple will rise and overtake ETH to become the second largest crypto in the market.

upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

I think we have a lot of coins which can boom! but my interest is in Ambit Mining. https://ambitmining.io/ I believe this year will show something interesting.

Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Now, it seems that no one can guess the answer in the prediction issued in January. Who will know that the market will fall rapidly in the next few months? But I think the most promising coin should be XVG. This time is very strong. XVG also has a good concept of anonymity and a very strong community.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

Of course we can`t guarantee that these coins right now will boom this year, in fact we can`t predict the movement of these coins because they r all have potential for a good investment. Its too early to guess what coin will be on the top of the currency at the end of the year.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Ambit Mining: https://ambitmining.io is the boom of 2018 it has a prominent feature like, Token holders will be entitled to the profit share from the Ambit mining and hosting operations, which will be paid out bi-weekly in ETH at pro-rata basis.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Of course we can`t guarantee that these coins right now will boom this year, in fact we can`t predict the movement of these coins because they r all have potential for a good investment. Its too early to guess what coin will be on the top of the currency at the end of the year.
We can do a just random guess but no one will give assurance that these coins will boom at this year end. actually this year our predictions are not working whatever we predicted everything is happening opposite so now only we can't say which coins will boom. i think in altcoins ETH, NEO, Ripple, Waves will boom it's just my prediction.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

If you've got a minute checkout WAND token - a decentralized exchange that enables token basket trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: