Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6669 times)
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

We see more and more projects to use blockchain for marketing purposes. It seems like providing transparency and decentralization can improve current huge marketing market...
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

God afternoon! It’s clear for everybody now that a public team of the project is an important attribute of the project based on blockchain… Tell us about the developers. Who are they?
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

Hello! I got interested in the project and understood all the initial stages, but how will the project develop in the future? How will the network grow? I’d like to see better approaches that the ones of the competitors.
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

Hello! I got interested in the project and understood all the initial stages, but how will the project develop in the future? How will the network grow? I’d like to see better approaches that the ones of the competitors.
Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be ensured due to integration with marketing tools like Hubspot and managing software clients (CRM), like Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activities, including promo campaigns.
devilini

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be ensured due to integration with marketing tools like Hubspot and managing software clients (CRM), like Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activities, including promo campaigns.
It’s clear. What companies is it planned to work with? I mean clients, not tools.
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

It’s clear. What companies is it planned to work with? I mean clients, not tools.
It’s planned to focus on developing of the business via large scale sellers from industries which will benefit from working on LeadCoin platform.
devilini

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

It’s planned to focus on developing of the business via large scale sellers from industries which will benefit from working on LeadCoin platform.
What exactly can be achieved due to this approach?
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

The project need strong and positive reputation, so there’s competition and it isn’t small. That’s why it’s necessary to work on reputation first. Of course, new users will be attracted.
devilini

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

The project need strong and positive reputation, so there’s competition and it isn’t small. That’s why it’s necessary to work on reputation first. Of course, new users will be attracted.
It’s good that the company understands what disadvantages it has… How does the platform plan to inform its investors and other stakeholders in the course of development?
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

What exchange rate is behind in the project? How will the price be changes on the ICO?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

What exchange rate is behind in the project? How will the price be changes on the ICO?

Hello! The price won’t change, in my opinion, it’s very good. The rate will be the following: 1 ETH = 1,500 HPC.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Hi everyone! Are there any developments of the team that are already operating? What should I look at in order to understand how the product will work?
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

Hi everybody! When will the sale of coins start? How long will it last? Is there any info?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

Hi everybody! When will the sale of coins start? How long will it last? Is there any info?
Hi there! There’s a date – February 5, 2018. The duration is 1 hour. The rest will be announced later)
scifilover

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I won’t conceal the fact that I want to invest in the most profitable way... What discounts, bonuses are possible?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

I won’t conceal the fact that I want to invest in the most profitable way... What discounts, bonuses are possible?
Hello! There is an option to get a 30% bonus on pre-ICO. It's quite good!
ptbs

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

Greetings! The teams of various projects have various appetites. How much means does the team of founders of the project want to leave for itself?
leholmes12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

Greetings! The teams of various projects have various appetites. How much means does the team of founders of the project want to leave for itself?
Creators plan to leave only 10% for themselves... Frankly speaking, I saw bigger appetites in start-ups so I think this size is quite reasonable.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

Hello! I don’t really trust promotion and Internet marketing in traditional life, but I’ve came across a project that offers super-prospects based on blockchain... Is there really anything progressive in this regard?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

Hello! I don’t really trust promotion and Internet marketing in traditional life, but I’ve came across a project that offers super-prospects based on blockchain... Is there really anything progressive in this regard?
The same to you! You should determine the degree of progressivity yourself since you’ve introduced such a scale and assessment. However, we can say with confidence that this project which is based on the blockchain offers a completely unique service that makes a breakthrough in terms of marketing effectiveness!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: