Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6664 times)
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

Hey! How much money are founders going to get? What is their job worth?
Only 10%. Of course, they are not going to get it immediately
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Hello! To tell you the truth I'm not so sure about this project because I don't think it's possible to share leads efficiently. The company might offer them to the competitors, cant it?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Hello! To tell you the truth I'm not so sure about this project because I don't think it's possible to share leads efficiently. The company might offer them to the competitors, cant it?
Good day! You think that the project is only working with leads. LeadCoin is the marketing platform that offers tools for efficient marketing that is based on the blockchain Technology
rosemarie151212

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Good day! You think that the project is only working with leads. LeadCoin is the marketing platform that offers tools for efficient marketing that is based on the blockchain Technology
Can you gave me any details?…
coin63

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

The main purpose of LeadCoin is to offer you a possibility to work with your clients efficiently, figure out their preferences using search analysis and search history. And then to present them properly to the clients
rosemarie151212

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

The main purpose of LeadCoin is to offer you a possibility to work with your clients efficiently, figure out their preferences using search analysis and search history. And then to present them properly to the clients
where is the information about preferences coming from? Clients are going to provide it?
coin63

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

where is the information about preferences coming from? Clients are going to provide it?
Technically speaking, yes! They're going to use the system and leave «fingerprints». But I should mention that all the information is going to be analyzed only in total not individually.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

Technically speaking, yes! They're going to use the system and leave «fingerprints». But I should mention that all the information is going to be analyzed only in total not individually.
Don't you already have this kind of analytics? Stores are always trying to get this information from their clients
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

Have they ever had similar projects before? I would like to see the way it's all going to work later on
newboi

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

Have project creators already got benchmark data for analysis? Where can I find this information?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

Hello! What about the cost of this analysis in total or targeted audience analysis?  How much one client will have to pay to the platform?
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

What’s up!! How much will the founders and the team receive after the sale?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

What’s up!! How much will the founders and the team receive after the sale?
Hello! There’s a small amount - 10%. Also, they will receive funds only after the end of sales
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Why did the developers of the project decided that this industry, or, to be more precise, a part of industry can be profitable and promising? Is it a lot of money there?
nothappend

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Why did the developers of the project decided that this industry, or, to be more precise, a part of industry can be profitable and promising? Is it a lot of money there?
Good afternoon. Have a nice day! There’re a lot of money in this “part of industry” as you’ve stated. It can be estimated to 30 billion dollars. It isn’t a little amount. There’s smth you can earn on.
coinscontrol

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

https://coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto coins trading Platform

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin 
Ackedy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

Good afternoon. Have a nice day! There’re a lot of money in this “part of industry” as you’ve stated. It can be estimated to 30 billion dollars. It isn’t a little amount. There’s smth you can earn on.
Well, you’re taking into account only USA in this case. Is there any other info?
nothappend

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

Well, you’re taking into account only USA in this case. Is there any other info?

Yes, sure. Web design agencies themselves and hard-to-calculate freelancers receive numerous orders from medium and small businesses. Some of these requests are known to developers and that’s why it became clear that there’s a demand for a new type of services that the platform offers.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Yes, sure. Web design agencies themselves and hard-to-calculate freelancers receive numerous orders from medium and small businesses. Some of these requests are known to developers and that’s why it became clear that there’s a demand for a new type of services that the platform offers.
Does the project have any past developments which could assure that there will be demand for the services that are being created?
nothappend

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Does the project have any past developments which could assure that there will be demand for the services that are being created?

Yes, it does. Webydo became the first web design project which is the cause of appearance of LeadCoin team. The project was founded in 2010 and there’re excellent professionals in the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: