Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6664 times)
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Hi there. What amount of time do I have to file a complaint? There already was a case when I’ve noticed a mistake but the time for trial has expired.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

the project is really cool and interesting, I will support it with pleasure.
will the compaign be a bounty?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

If I received incorrect data of the lead, but I’ve already paid for it - will I be paid back immediately or will I have to wait?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Good afternoon. Sale of cold leads is a very common practice nowadays. Why do you think that it’s worth appealing the support team in such cases?
woodcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

Who determines the cost of a particular lead - the one who plans to purchase it, or the seller himself? I don’t want the platform to fall into dumping.
rdizza

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Hello. And if I doubt that I can independently set an adequate price for the leads, can I somehow calculate it automatically? It’d be very convenient.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

Hello! I’m following crypto currency news… The changes in a rate of base bitcoin are impressive. This time it growth and that time it drops twice. Isn’t it too risky to work with crypto currencies today? Isn’t the project too risky?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

Hello! I’m following crypto currency news… The changes in a rate of base bitcoin are impressive. This time it growth and that time it drops twice. Isn’t it too risky to work with crypto currencies today? Isn’t the project too risky?
Have a nice day! The volatility in crypto currency market is a usual thing today. Everyone warns about it. The highest risks are taken by the projects that are created only to issue crypto currency and aren’t a real deal, a business. This project solves the issues so we can consider that it has some guarantees behind its crypto currency.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Have a nice day! The volatility in crypto currency market is a usual thing today. Everyone warns about it. The highest risks are taken by the projects that are created only to issue crypto currency and aren’t a real deal, a business. This project solves the issues so we can consider that it has some guarantees behind its crypto currency.
How will these guarantees be accumulated?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

They’re gonna be accumulated due to the business. Leadcoin offers a whole marketing platform and the project's tokens that many customers will use for various purposes. The exchange rate of the token will also be adjusted to maintain its stability. The token itself is based on Ethereum and smart contracts. So there’s a certain background.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Have a nice day! I’m interested in the figures very much. Is there any statistics on financial results based on traditional approaches?
Ackedy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

They’re gonna be accumulated due to the business. Leadcoin offers a whole marketing platform and the project's tokens that many customers will use for various purposes. The exchange rate of the token will also be adjusted to maintain its stability. The token itself is based on Ethereum and smart contracts. So there’s a certain background.
Who will participate in the project?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

The ecosystem of the project will include marketers, shops, agencies, buyers. Audience is very extensive. In addition to the current vision of the project, it has great prospects for development ‘cause it works in a popular area in which the demand of the population is constantly developing and new technologies are being introduced.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

The ecosystem of the project will include marketers, shops, agencies, buyers. Audience is very extensive. In addition to the current vision of the project, it has great prospects for development ‘cause it works in a popular area in which the demand of the population is constantly developing and new technologies are being introduced.
Okay. Can you already tell us anything about the future technologies?
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:48:30 AM by qory

Okay. Can you already tell us anything about the future technologies?
seen from the progress of this project is really impressive, many people are interested in this concept
I hope this project will grow quickly, the technologi innovations offered make it more confident

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

Have a nice day! I’ve been reading the WP and the point telling that a part of funds will be transferred to the reserve after the ICO. What does it mean?
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Have a nice day! I’ve been reading the WP and the point telling that a part of funds will be transferred to the reserve after the ICO. What does it mean?
Well, there’s a BNT reserve. It’s created un order to provide the token holders with the guarantees. It’s a kind of financial tool.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Hi there! They say that there’s an unusual approach to the turnover of the tokens in the project. What’s its essence?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

Hi there! They say that there’s an unusual approach to the turnover of the tokens in the project. What’s its essence?
Hello! Yep, there’s a peculiarity. The total amount of tokens can be changed ‘cause they can be added or withdrawn.
mosump

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

im very excited about this monero project and i have joined , looking forward to this project evolve and much more improve and im wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team and merry christmas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: