Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6664 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Hello! Many projects work out the competitor environment for their start ups… I didn’t find anything like that in this case. Was this work done?
app2endad

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Good evening.. I’m from Russia. I’ve seen the kinks to linkedID in the profiles of the creators. This service is blocked in my country. Are there any other social networks where I can find the pages of the developers?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

What do creators of the project expect to get in 4-5 years, for example? I mean profit now.
meliacoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Good Team + Nice White Pager. Your project available on github?
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

We’re thrilled to have our founder, Shmulik Grizim featured in@thedrumpage’s recent Blockchain publication!

"LeadCoin is bringing a core disruption to web marketing, presenting a powerful alternative to the duopoly of Google and Facebook"...

Read the full article here:
http://www.thedrum.com/opinion/2018/01/22/blockchain-takes-ad-fraud-and-the-google-facebook-duopoly
zilgo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

Is the bounty company still going on?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Hello! How to buy coins? I'm willing to invest.
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Hello! How to buy coins? I'm willing to invest.
Hello! You can get Leadcoin, purchasing it from people or just making a purchase directly from the trading platform, using either a bank transfer or bitcoin.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

As with all projects, related to the exchange of something between parties, there is always the risk of disagreement and disputes... How will this be addressed and regulated?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Hello! What project’s results will we see in 3-4 years, if we become investors? What figures will the project show?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

I have seen several ICOs recently. The price reaches greater heights at first. Then it falls. Are there any expectations for the price in this project?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

I have seen several ICOs recently. The price reaches greater heights at first. Then it falls. Are there any expectations for the price in this project?

This will be handled by the market)) But there are some reasonable assumptions, that the price can quickly rise up to approximately $1.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Hello! I have seen the project’s plans. On the one hand, the plans to reach the heights of bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin is very unstable, and it is not very good for a currency. How the project is going to make its currency so popular?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Hello! I have seen the project’s plans. On the one hand, the plans to reach the heights of bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin is very unstable, and it is not very good for a currency. How the project is going to make its currency so popular?
Good day! You have already mentioned some certain flaws in bitcoin. Then it is real to do something better than it. Everyone realizes, that if you create an asset, that is constantly growing in price, then investors will come to it. So we need to focus on that, providing customers with quality services. And the growth will come! And everything else will come with it.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

Good day! You have already mentioned some certain flaws in bitcoin. Then it is real to do something better than it. Everyone realizes, that if you create an asset, that is constantly growing in price, then investors will come to it. So we need to focus on that, providing customers with quality services. And the growth will come! And everything else will come with it.
Do you need to meet some special requirements, so to become the project’s member?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

What I succeeded to get from the available information without reading whitepaper is like this crowdsale will last only for 100 minutes and team has intention to collect a maximum of $50 millions in these 90 minutes. It will be interesting to keep eye on the development as there are more than 36 days to this crowdsale.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
nextwalker

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Do you need to meet some special requirements, so to become the project’s member?
You need to be a registered user, to begin using Leadcoin. Use the appropriate form on the website and get the opportunity to buy and sell coins. Other functions will be available after these steps.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

You need to be a registered user, to begin using Leadcoin. Use the appropriate form on the website and get the opportunity to buy and sell coins. Other functions will be available after these steps.
Okay. If I work as a business owner, there are any restrictions on the range? Any operation requirements?
nextwalker

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

Okay. If I work as a business owner, there are any restrictions on the range? Any operation requirements?
No! Only if you are going to sell weapons or drugs;-) Talking seriously, the platform will be of interest to business of any orientation and size, because the provided services are basically universal.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

No! Only if you are going to sell weapons or drugs;-) Talking seriously, the platform will be of interest to business of any orientation and size, because the provided services are basically universal.
Great! Where can I find the most detailed information on the full functionality of the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: