Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:01:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6669 times)
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

At what rate is it possible to exchange my Eth? I wanna invest about 2 eth.
defender77

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Hello! I can’t understand how the project makes unused leads active and valued. In my opinion, it’s disposable and perishable product)

Good afternoon! This happens due to the main idea of this project. Any company can sell its unused leads via the platform and receive additional income for this. That’s their value. So this is a unique offer.

Who need unused leads?

Any lead = potential buyer. Also, there’s no need to spend money on advertising campaigns. Lead connects directly with the target audience.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

At what rate is it possible to exchange my Eth? I wanna invest about 2 eth.
Good afternoon. Eth is exchanged at the rate of 1 to 15k HPC, so you’ll get approximately 30k.
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

Hello! I can’t understand how the project makes unused leads active and valued. In my opinion, it’s disposable and perishable product)

Good afternoon! This happens due to the main idea of this project. Any company can sell its unused leads via the platform and receive additional income for this. That’s their value. So this is a unique offer.

Who need unused leads?

Any lead = potential buyer. Also, there’s no need to spend money on advertising campaigns. Lead connects directly with the target audience.

How can i understand that the lead will connect me with that audience that i really need?
defender77

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Who need unused leads?

How can i understand that the lead will connect me with that audience that i really need?

This issue is solved by the platform. Every client will get what he needs ‘cause all the leads are divided into categories.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Who need unused leads?

This issue is solved by the platform. Every client will get what he needs ‘cause all the leads are divided into categories.

This approach made me interested. Do I correctly understand that this offer fully competitive in relation to various promo actions and any other options of active marketing?
vindermarch

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Well, the look of the design is amazingly interesting. Thus at least someone will be interested to learn your project and then follow it if it is favorable. I think this is a very good way. But why not make a logo too?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

I’ve got experience of promotion of my own business. I’m most interested in the opportunity of automation of the entire process, but i don’t want to hand it over someone else. Is there such an option?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Tell me please, is it possible to somehow limit the possible number of leads? Are the any special settings in the system for this kind of management?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Ho is the transparency achieved in the system? Are u sure that there won’t be possible to carry out targeted sales to particular buyers? This is the matter of trust to the project.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

I can’t believe so i’ll ask point-blank: will all the possible intermediaries of the process of sale of leads be eliminated on the platform?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

What exchange rate is there in the project? And how will the price change during the ICO?
bit679

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

What exchange rate is there in the project? And how will the price change during the ICO?

Hello! The rate is 1 ETH = 1,500 HPC. The price won’ change, that’s very good!
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Hello! The project made me interested, the initial phases are clear to me, but how will the project develop? I’d like to see clearer long-term prospects from the creators.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

Hello! The project made me interested, the initial phases are clear to me, but how will the project develop? I’d like to see clearer long-term prospects from the creators.
Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be provided due to integration with marketing tools such as Hubspot and clients relationship management software (CRM), for example, Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activity, including shares. The developers are aware that the world is changing rapidly, so plans for a long-term activity can look like a fantasy, it isnt
shara

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be provided due to integration with marketing tools such as Hubspot and clients relationship management software (CRM), for example, Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activity, including shares. The developers are aware that the world is changing rapidly, so plans for a long-term activity can look like a fantasy, it isnt
Yeah, i agree, the developers have the right to! What companies is it planned to cooperate with?
qqniceguyqq

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Yeah, i agree, the developers have the right to! What companies is it planned to cooperate with?
It’s planned to focus on development of business via large-scale vendors from areas that can benefit from working on the LeadCoin platform. Such companies are always interested in leads and also ready to implement them.
shara

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

It’s planned to focus on development of business via large-scale vendors from areas that can benefit from working on the LeadCoin platform. Such companies are always interested in leads and also ready to implement them.
What result are u waiting for?
qqniceguyqq

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

The project needs a strong and positive reputation at the initial stage, since there’s competition and it’s rather big. So first you need to work on your reputation. Of course, new users will be involved. To begin with, the platform must start operating and activity must appear, then one can set new goals. Step by step.
shara

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

The project needs a strong and positive reputation at the initial stage, since there’s competition and it’s rather big. So first you need to work on your reputation. Of course, new users will be involved. To begin with, the platform must start operating and activity must appear, then one can set new goals. Step by step.
How long will it take to implement all the functionality of the platform, which is planned at the moment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: