Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6669 times)
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

Now, it seems to me, there is no such payment service that would not be at least once an object for attack. Some only do so and are looking for vulnerabilities and options for fraud, theft. Is it possible to do something like this with the lead in the platform?

I agree with you. Surely this project will not ignore such attacks. In my opinion, the only way to protect against such attacks is the continuous improvement of defense systems. This is what developers are doing. As for the violations related only to the leads, the platform offers quite clear rules for working with them and regulations. Deviations from them will signal about possible violations.

Basic protection is achieved through a blockchain?

Yes, due to blockchain and smart contracts. They provide full transparency, so the sale of low-quality goods and services is excluded. All will have ratings and history, so cheating and then walk away from responsibility is unlikely to come out
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

Now, it seems to me, there is no such payment service that would not be at least once an object for attack. Some only do so and are looking for vulnerabilities and options for fraud, theft. Is it possible to do something like this with the lead in the platform?

I agree with you. Surely this project will not ignore such attacks. In my opinion, the only way to protect against such attacks is the continuous improvement of defense systems. This is what developers are doing. As for the violations related only to the leads, the platform offers quite clear rules for working with them and regulations. Deviations from them will signal about possible violations.

Yes, due to blockchain and smart contracts. They provide full transparency, so the sale of low-quality goods and services is excluded. All will have ratings and history, so cheating and then walk away from responsibility is unlikely to come out
What are the ratings?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

What are the ratings?

Based on a constant assessment of customer satisfaction. It means that the client's assessment of the degree of satisfaction with the lead. Of course, the evaluation will also be affected by negative manifestations.
californybit

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

What are the ratings?

Based on a constant assessment of customer satisfaction. It means that the client's assessment of the degree of satisfaction with the lead. Of course, the evaluation will also be affected by negative manifestations.

And there is no way to forge such records?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Integration with which CRM is planned? Maybe there is already some work?
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Nice Design ! And it's definitely a good idea hope to see it work soon !

Wow, his team consists of a group of smart people. A very promising project.good luck.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

It seems to me. that Leadcoin should be betting on the development of the web service. Is there any work being done?
notbad4day

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

What is the version of the mobile application now? How long have you been working on it?
zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Crowdsale Will be Open for 100 Minutes Only!​
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

Hello devs I've read the pinned post on your telegram channel. I am confused, when you say "leads" are you pertaining to an item? If that so, it means this project looks like Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay etc which have the same idea, ecommerce or online selling. I wonder how the team will handle the competition specially those competitors already have a big name in industry.

leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Will someone ensure stability of the token’s exchanging rate? Some projects simply have collapses after ICOs.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Will someone ensure stability of the token’s exchanging rate? Some projects simply have collapses after ICOs.

Yeah! For this purpose, there will be the procedure of withdrawing from circulation. Gradually. The risks are clear to everyone, so they will carry on working on rate maintaining.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Listen, whether these Leads are universal and may benefit anyone? I used to think that it was a purely unique and original thing, that it only suited one project.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

Listen, whether these Leads are universal and may benefit anyone? I used to think that it was a purely unique and original thing, that it only suited one project.
Not really. Lead may be required in other projects in regard to the project, for which it was of no use. That happens when someone can't properly use the available leads and wants to sell them.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

Not really. Lead may be required in other projects in regard to the project, for which it was of no use. That happens when someone can't properly use the available leads and wants to sell them.

Can you make a concrete example in this case?
gavrosh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

For example, there is a project, an online shop, which sells sports clothes. It can badly evaluate its audience, set up a directology and so on. In this affaire there are a lot of different aspects. And another company, operating in this field, may use this lead and benefit.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

For example, there is a project, an online shop, which sells sports clothes. It can badly evaluate its audience, set up a directology and so on. In this affaire there are a lot of different aspects. And another company, operating in this field, may use this lead and benefit.

Hah! Will someone fix their failures by reselling leads?)))
gavrosh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

It is unlikely! And this project is not for that. Of course, Lead can have any price, including very high one, but I don't think that it always will exceed the amount of money, spent on its creation.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

It is unlikely! And this project is not for that. Of course, Lead can have any price, including very high one, but I don't think that it always will exceed the amount of money, spent on its creation.

OK! Got it. Do have any understanding of how much approximately the leads cost?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

Does unused 'Lead' have a period of validity? How long can it be stored in the system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: