Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6664 times)
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Due to what is the transparence of all the payments and transactions guaranteed? How can i monitor this if i use the system?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

Have creators of the project already received the data for analytics? Can i get acquainted with it? It’s very interested.
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

I’ve read the WP. All in all, it’s clear. But i cant agree with the logic of the process completely. Often the leads are needed only within the framework of a particular industry or area of operation of companies. Consequently, they will be sold by the competitors most often. Why would they sell each other leads of good quality?)))
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

I’ve read the WP. All in all, it’s clear. But i cant agree with the logic of the process completely. Often the leads are needed only within the framework of a particular industry or area of operation of companies. Consequently, they will be sold by the competitors most often. Why would they sell each other leads of good quality?)))
You’re right there’s such a point in operational logic. However, the sale itself and this business is possible only among the colleagues-competitors. Moreover, both parties need the sale and the purchase.
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

Hello! Interesting project! Please answer the question-what is the duration of the ICO this platform? Are there any events in the team who are already working?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
energycrypt

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

You’re right there’s such a point in operational logic. However, the sale itself and this business is possible only among the colleagues-competitors. Moreover, both parties need the sale and the purchase.
Well, it seems you’re tight. But i’d like to make it clear for myself whether it makes any sense to sell anything of good quality as leads? In this very case.
hollybit

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Well, it seems you’re tight. But i’d like to make it clear for myself whether it makes any sense to sell anything of good quality as leads? In this very case.

The platform will use every possible way to stimulate them to do it. In addition, there’s a mechanisms of sanctions for those who won’t trade leads of good quality or will complicate the operation of the platform in any other way. Let's hope that common sense here prevails over greed. This all is for the benefit of the industry.
energycrypt

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

The platform will use every possible way to stimulate them to do it. In addition, there’s a mechanisms of sanctions for those who won’t trade leads of good quality or will complicate the operation of the platform in any other way. Let's hope that common sense here prevails over greed. This all is for the benefit of the industry.
How will the platform fight with the trouble makers?
hollybit

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

This will be carried out via the arbitration system. Any lead buyer can submit an application to the arbitration and as a result, the seller of a dubious lead will receive a caution. If he has a certain amount of cautions, he’ll lose the opportunity to work with the platform.
energycrypt

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

This will be carried out via the arbitration system. Any lead buyer can submit an application to the arbitration and as a result, the seller of a dubious lead will receive a caution. If he has a certain amount of cautions, he’ll lose the opportunity to work with the platform.
What number of cautions is necessary for this?
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

I’ve heard that the number of the coins in the project can be changed. How is it carried out?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

I’ve heard that the number of the coins in the project can be changed. How is it carried out?

It’s possible. The total number of the LDC in the circulation can vary dynamically ‘cause LDC are being created and removed. That’s the principle at the moment.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

What is the internal reserve necessary for?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

What is the internal reserve necessary for?
Yes, there’s a BNT reserve. It’s necessary to provide the holders with guarantees that the token has internal value.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

This sounds quite romantic. How can you come to the conclusion (or at least hope) that common sense prevails over greed? Tell me one example where that worked out before Smiley

robinzzon

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Can the project already tell us how many profit it gets? Are there any proofs of operation of the system?
woodcoin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

There’re various companies and forms of ownership around the world. Is this taken into account on the platform? Or is registration and operation the same for everyone?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

What share of the market do the creators expect to get in a couple of years? Will the company manage to press Google?))
rdizza

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

My business needs and sell the leads regularly. When will i be able to use the workable platform and try to do this?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

What is planned in the regard of listing on the exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: