Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6664 times)
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

I’m a bit acquainted with the idea of working with the leads (i have a selling site), so i’m interested in the project and i’d also like to make the mechanism of transfer of lead clear to myself. How is this realized? Is the transfer of the info carried out like sending an email?

If it was so easy, LeadCoin couldnt be able to monetize its services. The transfer takes place only within the platform and all the actions are confirmed and also checked. In case the leas is transferred the confirmation of transfer of payment for lead happens and only after that the buyer receives all the info about it and can use it. All this is registered with the help of Contact Mode.
Is it possible that i’ll receive incorrect info on the lead? Or maybe it wont even match the content at all?

Unfortunately it’s necessary to admit that such a possibility does exist. However, there’s an entire system developed to struggle against the frauds and it’ll be improved. As for the particular deal - the arbitrators can help. I’ve read about  the idea about making deposit in the insurance fund in order guarantee the correctness of the actions. The participant would receive the insurance fund back if he decided to leave the platform.
Gabrola

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

I’m a bit acquainted with the idea of working with the leads (i have a selling site), so i’m interested in the project and i’d also like to make the mechanism of transfer of lead clear to myself. How is this realized? Is the transfer of the info carried out like sending an email?

If it was so easy, LeadCoin couldnt be able to monetize its services. The transfer takes place only within the platform and all the actions are confirmed and also checked. In case the leas is transferred the confirmation of transfer of payment for lead happens and only after that the buyer receives all the info about it and can use it. All this is registered with the help of Contact Mode.
Is it possible that i’ll receive incorrect info on the lead? Or maybe it wont even match the content at all?

Unfortunately it’s necessary to admit that such a possibility does exist. However, there’s an entire system developed to struggle against the frauds and it’ll be improved. As for the particular deal - the arbitrators can help. I’ve read about  the idea about making deposit in the insurance fund in order guarantee the correctness of the actions. The participant would receive the insurance fund back if he decided to leave the platform.
Not bad, although this creates one more obstacle to enter the platform. Who is arbitrators? Are they robots or algorithms?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Not bad, although this creates one more obstacle to enter the platform. Who is arbitrators? Are they robots or algorithms?

These are real system’s participants which have approved themselves in the past. The sellers whose rating is more than4.5/5.0 – this is a confirmation of their reliability and of objectiveness of their actions – can become the arbitrators.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

These are real system’s participants which have approved themselves in the past. The sellers whose rating is more than4.5/5.0 – this is a confirmation of their reliability and of objectiveness of their actions – can become the arbitrators.
It’s clear now. Will arbitrators have any privileges?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

How soon will i be able to use the tokens bought after the sale?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

How soon will i be able to use the tokens bought after the sale?
You’ll have to wait until the end of the ICO and another 25 hours, and then the tokens will be at your service.
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

I see that the platform will be changed and improved constantly and the conditions will be kind of “alive”, right? How will the smart contracts be changed?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

Hey everyone. The system is built around the lead and its price, so the key question is the following: how is this price determined? Are there any researches on the sum that can be paid for it?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

In my opinion, some companies that are sharing leads can start considering the merge or combination ‘cause their markets are similar. Arent you afraid that these lead market to the gradual degeneration?
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

I would want to identify with LeadCoin project because of its uniqueness. However I am a bit doubtful on the possibility of some of its activities to succeed. Even competitors can buy leads from competitors? How successful is this activity going to be? For the ICO, I am not in doubt of its possible success, especially considering its healthy partnerships so far including that of Stox.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Yeah, it has already become habitual, that you can now trade anything – now the turn has come to leads. But there is a feeling that as products become more complicated, it becomes more difficult to operate with then when trading. Because in fact the lead is just information. And they have learned, how to steal information very well, as well as committing fraud and “putting a spoke in competitors’ wheel". How leads are protected from such actions?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

Yeah, it has already become habitual, that you can now trade anything – now the turn has come to leads. But there is a feeling that as products become more complicated, it becomes more difficult to operate with then when trading. Because in fact the lead is just information. And they have learned, how to steal information very well, as well as committing fraud and “putting a spoke in competitors’ wheel". How leads are protected from such actions?
There certainly is a probability of unsanctioned impact on the platform and the information contained therein. The main principle of dealing with this – the constant improvement of security systems. That’s just what the developers do. As for violations, related only to leads, the platform offers clear rules and regulations of working with them. Deviations from the algorithms will be a sign of possible violations. They will apply sanctions to violators.
Immer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

There certainly is a probability of unsanctioned impact on the platform and the information contained therein. The main principle of dealing with this – the constant improvement of security systems. That’s just what the developers do. As for violations, related only to leads, the platform offers clear rules and regulations of working with them. Deviations from the algorithms will be a sign of possible violations. They will apply sanctions to violators.

What is the blockchain’s role in protection?
hollybit

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Both the blockchain and smart-contracts perform their roles in the protection. They provide full transparency, so the sale of low-quality goods and services is excluded. All participants will have ratings and history, so it is impossible to cheat and then escape responsibility.
Immer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

Both the blockchain and smart-contracts perform their roles in the protection. They provide full transparency, so the sale of low-quality goods and services is excluded. All participants will have ratings and history, so it is impossible to cheat and then escape responsibility.
How will these ratings be formed?
hollybit

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

They are based on a continuous measurement of customer satisfaction. In other words, these are assessments from buyers of how they are satisfied with a purchased lead. The assessment will be influenced by both positive and negative reviews.
Immer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

They are based on a continuous measurement of customer satisfaction. In other words, these are assessments from buyers of how they are satisfied with a purchased lead. The assessment will be influenced by both positive and negative reviews.
Is there a possibility to fake this information?
ilcaramba

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Will there be listing on the stock exchanges of the project?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

Will there be listing on the stock exchanges of the project?
Sure! And the further we go, the more we all hear about it. So you definitely will see tokens on exchanges.
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

How many project’s tokens can be bought for 10-12 thousand dollars?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: