Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15986 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

I have read the information that your team has previously been involved in the work related to the marketing strategy. Is it possible to view your early projects or get some information about them in order to understand the overall achievements? Now the project is based on crypto-currency, past works were also connected with this question?
carlbreezy

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Futourist is a travel review platform, focusing on video reviews and catering the influencers. On Futourist, you will be able to review anything travel related, anywhere, at any time. From restaurants to accomodation, parks, things to do, transport etc.

How can we make sure that all reviews are valid? Most likely some people will just do reviews for the payment, not considering what they write for. Also, invalid reviews can also affect your readers and business alike.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Futourist is a travel review platform, focusing on video reviews and catering the influencers. On Futourist, you will be able to review anything travel related, anywhere, at any time. From restaurants to accomodation, parks, things to do, transport etc.

How can we make sure that all reviews are valid? Most likely some people will just do reviews for the payment, not considering what they write for. Also, invalid reviews can also affect your readers and business alike.

Me too it interests. I think every person should be responsible for the information that he provides to the community. I hope that this will all be moderated.

aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

Me too it interests. I think every person should be responsible for the information that he provides to the community. I hope that this will all be moderated.

I think that such an ecosystem should be created where everything will be regulated by the community without the intervention of the moderator or someone from outside. It's real if you build the system correctly.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

A good project, I understand it, is there already a working prototype or when will it all be in work? I would like to test this all and understand all the nuances of the service.
I would say that the application of any reviews in the field of tourism can be called the beginning of this process. After all, such an idea can come after it became clear that the usual reviews are not enough. Video Reviews now use many brands for promotional purposes and pay people for their creation. Futourist keeps up with the times and uses crypto-currency to pay for advertising services.

The main thing is that people are satisfied. I think even if there is an advertisement in the system that suits everyone and users will benefit from it or a reward in tokens, then why not. In my opinion this has a great future
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Hello. Please tell me how often will be updated each of the video reviews? You can't use the same information all the time. Who will monitor the presence of the business in real time? In fact not all firms will consider for necessity to delete the profiles after closing them at a tourist point. All these subtleties will be marked in the application as additional functions?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Hello. Please tell me how often will be updated each of the video reviews? You can't use the same information all the time. Who will monitor the presence of the business in real time? In fact not all firms will consider for necessity to delete the profiles after closing them at a tourist point. All these subtleties will be marked in the application as additional functions?

This will all be regulated by the users of the ecosystem. If other users see not honest information then they will not mark it with ratings and the author will not receive any reward I think. And the information will be added all this will be honest.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Tell us please on what terms you managed to negotiate with "openhours" All the same, starting with a million users it will be very good. And the main thing that is good for the growth of tokens. It will be cool as the platform will start its work immediately. Wink
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

Is there any role in what language users will make content. The reward depends on this and whether there is any restriction. That's what interests me.

Futourist will be built on top of existing platform called OpenHour which is already present in 20+ countries. International support is already there and Futourist will support all existing communities and keep adding new ones as the platform develops.

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Tell us please on what terms you managed to negotiate with "openhours" All the same, starting with a million users it will be very good. And the main thing that is good for the growth of tokens. It will be cool as the platform will start its work immediately. Wink

Futourist partnered with OpenHours meaning our team is merged with existing OpenHours members and we started working on platform.

Barryeinz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

Is there any role in what language users will make content. The reward depends on this and whether there is any restriction. That's what interests me.

Futourist will be built on top of existing platform called OpenHour which is already present in 20+ countries. International support is already there and Futourist will support all existing communities and keep adding new ones as the platform develops.

It's very good that you already have a working platform that will be very good for investors and will allow them to make the right choice. I already decided to buy tokens, I think this is a very good investment. Thanks for the info.

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

Video reviews may be added by users at any desired time. Like mentioned several times before, Futourist is built on top of existing platform called OpenHours. OpenHours has nearly a million businesses and services in its database already and has existing services for business presence monitoring - at the moment this is handled in three ways: data scraping, business self maintenance and user contribution (users tagging businesses that closed down, or opened up). We intend to keep same procedure but with key difference - users that help us correct information and update the platform will also get part of the reward.

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Our plan is to build solid AI that would help us filter out users that write fake reviews. We understand AI implementation can be complex and needs a lot of data in order to build solid AI model, so this functionality will be published when its ready. On existing platforms users that write fake reviews are usually higher level reviewers who have a lot of trust, traction and presence. These same users worked really hard to build their profile to the point where they can monetise their service of fake reviews. For such users implementing some sort of "proof of stake" - staking part of earned tokens or part of earned level before posting can be real turn off to sell fake reviews. On the other hand - we are THE platform that rewards reviews, so users that work hard and build reputation will most likely be able to earn more by staying honest and just keep using the platform as intended.

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

Do you planning work with Russian region ? I mean translation of whitepaper and app or maybe automatically generated subtitles for video reviews (also for other languages) like in YouTube? Or all reviews will be on English language?

This is certainly a difficult question but I think the platform should work in different languages. Since many tourists do not speak English, they still want to use high-quality service. On this there must be at least some more popular languages

Futourist is built on top of existing platform called OpenHours. OpenHours has impressive geographical presence. They’re currently present in over 20 countries, and each country has its own internationalised version of this service:
Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

We intend to add new countries as the platform goes global. We are building International Global platform with 0 compromises.

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

In addition to the video reviews in favor of business, is it possible to see in your application a historical reference or additional information about the city in which the tourist is located? Or will it be contained on the main platform? It is important for some tourists to have full and useful information.
Thanks for the reply.

Users and reviewers will have their own profile page on Futourist. Private profile page will enable them to display certain data (as chosen by user). This may include historical travel data, travel "bucketlist", pictures, videos and other media from travelling. Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens. We want to give Influencers enough tools that enable them to build their own community of followers and get paid for helping users or sharing specific content.

Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Against the backdrop of the rapid development of the tourism industry, new platforms may emerge that will use similar principles with your main platform. Will you consider proposals for cooperation with them and expand their functions on their base? It may be too early to talk about it, but I would like to know your plans for expansion.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

... Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens. We want to give Influencers enough tools that enable them to build their own community of followers and get paid for helping users or sharing specific content.
The fact that Futourist offers a full range of services in one application in a game form can support many users who have not yet reached the age of majority. Such an opportunity as "Tip 4 Tip" Chat should be of particular interest to them. Will you limit the age of the participants when registering video-reviews?
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

... Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens. We want to give Influencers enough tools that enable them to build their own community of followers and get paid for helping users or sharing specific content.
The fact that Futourist offers a full range of services in one application in a game form can support many users who have not yet reached the age of majority. Such an opportunity as "Tip 4 Tip" Chat should be of particular interest to them. Will you limit the age of the participants when registering video-reviews?

Registrations and content publishing on our platform will be within existing legal framework of the specific country where we are expanding. Posting content for underage users is possible and legal (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) but we will have to wait for regulation on crypto payments to see what can we do.

Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Do you planning work with Russian region ? I mean translation of whitepaper and app or maybe automatically generated subtitles for video reviews (also for other languages) like in YouTube? Or all reviews will be on English language?

This is certainly a difficult question but I think the platform should work in different languages. Since many tourists do not speak English, they still want to use high-quality service. On this there must be at least some more popular languages
In one i agree with you, it should have many languages, but in another... Many people usually use English like international language, especially tourists. And yes, it difficult, video reviews from usual people...
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

Against the backdrop of the rapid development of the tourism industry, new platforms may emerge that will use similar principles with your main platform. Will you consider proposals for cooperation with them and expand their functions on their base? It may be too early to talk about it, but I would like to know your plans for expansion.

Futourist already has a base of one million people around the world on this new platform will only be able to become part of the ecosystem in which it will be necessary to fulfill the principles already laid down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: