Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15986 times)
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Futourist is the first travel review platform that rewards you for your reviews with crypto tokens.
On Futourist you will be able to claim the newly introduced Futourist Tokens (FTR) in return for your reviews of travel services and places, depending on the quality of that review (community upvotes).

Will there be a certain way or condition to get a good review quality? I think with this project, there will be so many people who want to be a reviewer. Because in addition to earn FTR tokens, it's also have a lot of fun.

Futourist is built as self sustaining platform backed by community. Therefore quality of a review is defined by community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

I agree, the project looks grandiose, but I do not really understand how the system will distinguish true reviews from those who will write specifically for example.
will there be a rating of users who provided the most honest and objective feedback?
I think one place may visit many people, so if you create fake review you should get many downvotes.
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Business - a company who uses Futourist in order to spread awareness / make direct sales / get other benefits like audience analytics etc.

I would like to know in more detail how the business will make sales within the network? Will it be direct advertising or something else?

If you are business and you want to sell your services, drinks, food or travel services you will be able to create "Offers". Offers are then displayed on users application in field "Nearby offers". Users looking to grab a drink or food in certain city can simply open the application and see what discounted offers are available near them.

leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

the idea behind this thing is very unique. would love to see this getting launched and kick the current existing trip reviewers.  Tongue
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Will there be an application written for the windows phone. Just at the moment, many people have these phones. Do you consider it necessary to write an application for this operating system?

Due to low market share and latest superb technical capabilities of responsive web, at the moment we are not thinking about it. Talking to our community and our supporters and working with real usage data may change that in the future.

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

the idea behind this thing is very unique. would love to see this getting launched and kick the current existing trip reviewers.  Tongue

We are sure launch will happen Tongue

Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

In addition to the video reviews in favor of business, is it possible to see in your application a historical reference or additional information about the city in which the tourist is located? Or will it be contained on the main platform? It is important for some tourists to have full and useful information.
Thanks for the reply.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

I agree, the project looks grandiose, but I do not really understand how the system will distinguish true reviews from those who will write specifically for example.
will there be a rating of users who provided the most honest and objective feedback?

Yes, I also asked this question because I think that large companies can buy tokens and make reviews specifically. And how this fraud can be distinguished, I do not quite understand it yet ...
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

I read in  White paper that you will also attract a traditional line of advertising.
"ADVERTISING
'RE keeping our options open with WCF of the traditional advertisements to increase revenue on our platform. "
What will this information look like? Will be used a binding to the city, which is read by the tourist? In case the city is not on your list, the advertisement will be attached in the free list?
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

Personally, your Futourist app will make a profit from the businesses that take part in the video review? I mean in the form of a separate fee for advertising their business. Has this been discussed with one of the participants of the tourism industry?
In any case, this will work as a large ecosystem, so I would like to understand how it will be possible to receive the maximum reward as a user from this, that would motivate future trips in the future.
I just wanted to learn more about the additional Futourist income items. After all, any additional profits on the platform can proportionally raise the value of tokens on the stock exchange. With regard to the relationship in this system, I fully agree with you. I am now continuing to study the information provided and I am very impressed with this application.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

Personally, your Futourist app will make a profit from the businesses that take part in the video review? I mean in the form of a separate fee for advertising their business. Has this been discussed with one of the participants of the tourism industry?
In any case, this will work as a large ecosystem, so I would like to understand how it will be possible to receive the maximum reward as a user from this, that would motivate future trips in the future.
I just wanted to learn more about the additional Futourist income items. After all, any additional profits on the platform can proportionally raise the value of tokens on the stock exchange. With regard to the relationship in this system, I fully agree with you. I am now continuing to study the information provided and I am very impressed with this application.

Yes, there are investors who like to play short distances and sell tokens immediately after entering the exchange. But many companies impose restrictions on the sale of tokens. Whether there will be also here or tokens it will be possible to sell absolutely freely.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

Is there any role in what language users will make content. The reward depends on this and whether there is any restriction. That's what interests me.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

Is there any role in what language users will make content. The reward depends on this and whether there is any restriction. That's what interests me.

I think the size of the award will depend on the popularity of the content itself, then users will be determined what content to produce in order to make it as useful and popular as possible.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

In addition to the video reviews in favor of business, is it possible to see in your application a historical reference or additional information about the city in which the tourist is located? Or will it be contained on the main platform? It is important for some tourists to have full and useful information.
Thanks for the reply.

Well, the main thing is that it was all safe. I would like all the same so that the personal data of the people who produce the content does not pose a danger. On this you need to think about how this can be done.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

Tell me in the future I will be able to pay for various goods from the entertainment sphere with tokens? Or what services can I pay with tokens within the network? Will there be contests to improve the quality of content.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

"... 'll allocate a large amount of tokens for the early adopters and initial review rewards... "
I understood correctly what participants who give reviews on the city or place that appears on your card for the first time will receive more tokens for participation in the contest? How will the case be when new videos are added? How often will the contest be updated?

Apparently this is done in order to motivate users to generate a large amount of content in the initial stages. On this I think there is a lot of sense to create content just one of the first.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:55:56 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:28:39 AM by Vasyafet

Do you planning work with Russian region ? I mean translation of whitepaper and app or maybe automatically generated subtitles for video reviews (also for other languages) like in YouTube? Or all reviews will be on English language?
exlpains23

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

A good project, I understand it, is there already a working prototype or when will it all be in work? I would like to test this all and understand all the nuances of the service.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

Do you planning work with Russian region ? I mean translation of whitepaper and app or maybe automatically generated subtitles for video reviews (also for other languages) like in YouTube? Or all reviews will be on English language?

This is certainly a difficult question but I think the platform should work in different languages. Since many tourists do not speak English, they still want to use high-quality service. On this there must be at least some more popular languages
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

A good project, I understand it, is there already a working prototype or when will it all be in work? I would like to test this all and understand all the nuances of the service.
I would say that the application of any reviews in the field of tourism can be called the beginning of this process. After all, such an idea can come after it became clear that the usual reviews are not enough. Video Reviews now use many brands for promotional purposes and pay people for their creation. Futourist keeps up with the times and uses crypto-currency to pay for advertising services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: