Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15986 times)
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

In addition to the video reviews in favor of business, is it possible to see in your application a historical reference or additional information about the city in which the tourist is located? Or will it be contained on the main platform? It is important for some tourists to have full and useful information.
Thanks for the reply.

Users and reviewers will have their own profile page on Futourist. Private profile page will enable them to display certain data (as chosen by user). This may include historical travel data, travel "bucketlist", pictures, videos and other media from travelling. Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens. We want to give Influencers enough tools that enable them to build their own community of followers and get paid for helping users or sharing specific content.
Using the "Tip 4 Tip" chat and getting advice according to your strategy will also be paid by tokens or will it be possible to use the usual currency for these purposes? After all, to pay for advice from users who have already visited this place,  may need an electronic purse. Will there be a different option for payment?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

In addition to the video reviews in favor of business, is it possible to see in your application a historical reference or additional information about the city in which the tourist is located? Or will it be contained on the main platform? It is important for some tourists to have full and useful information.
Thanks for the reply.

Users and reviewers will have their own profile page on Futourist. Private profile page will enable them to display certain data (as chosen by user). This may include historical travel data, travel "bucketlist", pictures, videos and other media from travelling. Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens. We want to give Influencers enough tools that enable them to build their own community of followers and get paid for helping users or sharing specific content.
Using the "Tip 4 Tip" chat and getting advice according to your strategy will also be paid by tokens or will it be possible to use the usual currency for these purposes? After all, to pay for advice from users who have already visited this place,  may need an electronic purse. Will there be a different option for payment?
You will not pay for watching reviews. Platform pay to you for your review, you spend what you got to food/drink in businesses that participate in ecosystem, they spend what they get to promote themselves, platform gets this tokens back and pay to you for your review. Loop.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Do you planning work with Russian region ? I mean translation of whitepaper and app or maybe automatically generated subtitles for video reviews (also for other languages) like in YouTube? Or all reviews will be on English language?

This is certainly a difficult question but I think the platform should work in different languages. Since many tourists do not speak English, they still want to use high-quality service. On this there must be at least some more popular languages
In one i agree with you, it should have many languages, but in another... Many people usually use English like international language, especially tourists. And yes, it difficult, video reviews from usual people...
well, in any case those who travel a lot probably know English since it's just necessary so I think it's best to do reviews in English as well as testimonials. This can bring maximum benefit to other participants in the system
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

Do you planning work with Russian region ? I mean translation of whitepaper and app or maybe automatically generated subtitles for video reviews (also for other languages) like in YouTube? Or all reviews will be on English language?

This is certainly a difficult question but I think the platform should work in different languages. Since many tourists do not speak English, they still want to use high-quality service. On this there must be at least some more popular languages
In one i agree with you, it should have many languages, but in another... Many people usually use English like international language, especially tourists. And yes, it difficult, video reviews from usual people...
The use of English language in the description of the video review is quite a difficult moment. But you can apply a text translation as a description of this video. I would like to clarify with the representative of the application-do you plan to do translations of the provided material? It would be interesting to listen to the review in the language of the country where the tourist site is located.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

You will not pay for watching reviews. Platform pay to you for your review, you spend what you got to food/drink in businesses that participate in ecosystem, they spend what they get to promote themselves, platform gets this tokens back and pay to you for your review. Loop.

Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens."
I think he was referring to the payment for providing information to the community. That would be a reasonable proposition. Tourists, who have not yet chosen a place of rest and having looked through the video-review, could not determine, there may be questions about the city or the country as a whole. They are willing to pay a few tokens for more details. Am I right?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

well, in any case those who travel a lot probably know English since it's just necessary so I think it's best to do reviews in English as well as testimonials. This can bring maximum benefit to other participants in the system
If need to choice one major language it's will be English of course, but also would be nice if i would be able to see review in my language, even if it will be subtitles, i can't see another solution of language problem.
Berthiracha

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

The number of tokens will be fixed or will they be released in the future for users? I did not find this information in white paper and would like to understand this for myself. And will the company redeem its tokens from the market in the future?
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

Futourist is built on top of existing platform called OpenHours. OpenHours has impressive geographical presence. They’re currently present in over 20 countries, and each country has its own internationalised version of this service:
Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

We intend to add new countries as the platform goes global. We are building International Global platform with 0 compromises.
I'm happy to know that. It very annoying when you find service than you need and like but it isn't available in your region/language.
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens."
I think he was referring to the payment for providing information to the community. That would be a reasonable proposition. Tourists, who have not yet chosen a place of rest and having looked through the video-review, could not determine, there may be questions about the city or the country as a whole. They are willing to pay a few tokens for more details. Am I right?

You are right. When travelling to exotic places first hand information is priceless. Why not connect users with experienced travellers and trade information amongst them by using FTR tokens ?

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

The number of tokens will be fixed or will they be released in the future for users? I did not find this information in white paper and would like to understand this for myself. And will the company redeem its tokens from the market in the future?

Token amount is fixed. What do you mean by company redeeming tokens from market ?

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Tokens only for now. We understand it might be hard to get tokens for some users but we will be giving out a lot of initial tokens to reviewers - so it wont be hard to earn some and spend them within the platform. We are building a blockchain project with utility token. Enabling other payment models from the start would affect token velocity and we would have really hard time to recover.

Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

Who will determine the quality of content in the system? I want to understand whether the requirements for those who create content or usefulness will be determined only by users?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

Who will determine the quality of content in the system? I want to understand whether the requirements for those who create content or usefulness will be determined only by users?
I think that the whole ecosystem will work in such a way that the quality of the content will be determined by users giving the author rewards. For this reason, any content from travel can be useful and demanded by users
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

Hello! I would like to say that the concept of the platform is very close to me, I think the tokens will grow in the long term. Can I take part in the bounty program and get my reward?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

For which mobile devices are you going to develop? Will there be applications available for android and iOS? I would like to download the application for windows phone and see how it will work.
Berthiracha

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

The launch of the platform will take place in many countries, as I understand it? Will there be any awards for the very first authors. This would well motivate to start work.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

The launch of the platform will take place in many countries, as I understand it? Will there be any awards for the very first authors. This would well motivate to start work.
If you have already read the description, then the platform will not start from scratch but immediately with a million users. What will give a clear advantage as users are in different countries and so the service will start its work in full
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

Hello! I would like to say that the concept of the platform is very close to me, I think the tokens will grow in the long term. Can I take part in the bounty program and get my reward?

Yes, visit https://futourist.io/compete

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

For which mobile devices are you going to develop? Will there be applications available for android and iOS? I would like to download the application for windows phone and see how it will work.
We are starting from existing platform called OpenHours that already has mobile applications developed for Android and iOS. We do not have a plan to develop app for Windows phone due to low market share and significant improvement on responsive web applications. Of course if large portion of our community will want and need Windows phone app we will release it.

kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:49 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 07:11:49 AM by kryptogunner

Futourist Hindi ANN thread is now live

Kindly ask your queries/ comment or convey warm wishes in the thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2841225.new#new[/size]

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: