Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:23:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15988 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).
The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
The administration of the project will be interested in maintaining the highest quality and full video reviews. It is possible, of course, that for the reviews that show the place for the first time, there will be more lenient requirements. Since there is no competition yet.
Community should filter reviews themselves. I mean that users will decide which review is better by upvotes. If something horrible like sadism or even more... advertising you should make a complain and then admins ban it.
It should work... but also interesting question, amount of rewards will depend from quality of review (up\downvotes ratio) or from popularity? i mean if you have 10 upvotes and 1 downvote it's better than you have 25 upvotes and 15 downvotes or no? And what in case when this reviews about one place and when about different.
How i understand it should work this way: if those reviews about one place then 25.. should get more rewards, because here should be reason why it more popular, in case when it's different places 10 should get more rewards, because it's better, what about popularyti, maybe this place less popular and it's reason why review is less popular.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

What are the company's priorities for the coming year? Can you make an announcement in which countries will the platform stratum be initially? Will there be restrictions of work in the Russian-speaking regions?
ThatCoolCat

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Really worthwhile project for investors as the project has a working platform in a million people. Which is very good for investors and for the growth of tokens.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Will there be any requirements how to cover this or that place in order to receive a reward more or to benefit from moderation. Is there any information about this?
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

If one tourist wants to make a lot of video reviews and he will succeed, will his competition award be higher than the rest? Do you plan to sign agreements with participants for special video reviews?
What other special reviews and what kind of agreements I have not heard about this. I would like to understand how this will work and what does it mean "special reviews?"
It seems to me that here you can talk about a video that is made to order. For example, a travel agency sends its employee to make a video review of their tour to attract special attention from tourists.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

Will there be any requirements how to cover this or that place in order to receive a reward more or to benefit from moderation. Is there any information about this?
I do not really understand what you mean. I think this will all be done on a free basis and determined only by the popularity of the community.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).
The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
The administration of the project will be interested in maintaining the highest quality and full video reviews. It is possible, of course, that for the reviews that show the place for the first time, there will be more lenient requirements. Since there is no competition yet.
Community should filter reviews themselves. I mean that users will decide which review is better by upvotes. If something horrible like sadism or even more... advertising you should make a complain and then admins ban it.
It shouldn't be like that. After all, this content will see different categories of tourists. The video that is inferior to the principles of morality should not be allowed to be reviewed. To do this, the first stage will involve administrators. And it will be right.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Whether age restrictions will be introduced to view content. Since many tourists like to spread frank content. Or content with obscene language.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

The Pareto principle will help to distribute competitive rewards. Will the total portion of the selected tokens be the same in each contest? What can the total amount depend on? Can the tourist business increase this part by means of its tokens?
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

Whether age restrictions will be introduced to view content. Since many tourists like to spread frank content. Or content with obscene language.
I think on the platform there should be moderators who will filter the content. Or there will be a vote to delete the content. I think this should work like that.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

An excellent project that can change the industry of reviews and make them transparent and quality. And besides, active tourists can earn themselves a pleasant bonus. I think it's worth attention.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

An excellent project that can change the industry of reviews and make them transparent and quality. And besides, active tourists can earn themselves a pleasant bonus. I think it's worth attention.
Absolutely agree with you colleague, this is a good project. Tell me whether the client will be for the PC or it will only work on mobile devices.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

Absolutely agree with you colleague, this is a good project. Tell me whether the client will be for the PC or it will only work on mobile devices.
I think that there must also be a client program for the PC. Since the route for future travel is very convenient to pick up sitting at the pc
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Do you plan to release tokens in the future? Or their number will be fixed. This is important to know because this will largely depend on the price.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Are people allowed to submit reviews pseudonymously or do they have to prove their identity? I would love to a system where the most value is accredited to video-based reviews.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

If one tourist wants to make a lot of video reviews and he will succeed, will his competition award be higher than the rest? Do you plan to sign agreements with participants for special video reviews?
What other special reviews and what kind of agreements I have not heard about this. I would like to understand how this will work and what does it mean "special reviews?"
I wanted to ask if business participants would be interested in hiring a person to shoot a video review of their point of sale in a tourism structure. And to make such a proposal within the Futourist annex. This should be similar to finding places that need video-reviews.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

I think on the platform there should be moderators who will filter the content. Or there will be a vote to delete the content. I think this should work like that.
Exactly. But at what stage should the voting take place to select a video review?
 I am also interested in: will there be a limited number of video reviews about one tourist point and time of voting?
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:03:55 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 03:29:13 PM by buzhdao

Are people allowed to submit reviews pseudonymously or do they have to prove their identity? I would love to a system where the most value is accredited to video-based reviews.
And how do you people will verify their accounts. And how much people want to show their personality. It will be strange. But in any case, the fraud should be absent.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

If in reviews there will be some unacceptable content. Will they somehow be moderated.
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

I would like to add this function. For example, one user places a task on the map (to make an overview of the Eiffel Tower) and a reward for this 50 coins and other users can try their hand and receive a reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: