Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

Since this project is going to develop a platform that will provide free Data or wifi then what will be the use of its token? Will the token holder get a portion of the platforms profits?
At this project entirely other directivity and free Internet as wifi or some other direction I think, will not be. However, if there are some summer competitions-conferences, then all is possible. But it will be time events.
I don't think that they will be giving away free wifi on the street because it would be taking a lot of money to realize it.

You are right, but let's still hope that there will be free wifi or anything free if this project become successful. I will follow this project and hoping to see more developments.
I doubt that it will be free. In any case, we will have to pay for their services, otherwise what is the point of the developers working on this project.
That's right. After all, why develop a concept, write a roadmap, spend time and money on a project. Obviously not for what would then be given away for free.
Each and every hard work should be paid and it does not only imply to the devs or the team but also the participants. This project will indeed have some good profits for itself as well as the community and i am sure that each good investor here can really earn a good profits ahead.
Well, definitely a great project that can be good for us here. I appreciate that this project have a strong software development skills and having already an influential clients like coca cola company and microsoft.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

Since this project is going to develop a platform that will provide free Data or wifi then what will be the use of its token? Will the token holder get a portion of the platforms profits?
At this project entirely other directivity and free Internet as wifi or some other direction I think, will not be. However, if there are some summer competitions-conferences, then all is possible. But it will be time events.
I don't think that they will be giving away free wifi on the street because it would be taking a lot of money to realize it.

You are right, but let's still hope that there will be free wifi or anything free if this project become successful. I will follow this project and hoping to see more developments.
I doubt that it will be free. In any case, we will have to pay for their services, otherwise what is the point of the developers working on this project.
That's right. After all, why develop a concept, write a roadmap, spend time and money on a project. Obviously not for what would then be given away for free.
Each and every hard work should be paid and it does not only imply to the devs or the team but also the participants. This project will indeed have some good profits for itself as well as the community and i am sure that each good investor here can really earn a good profits ahead.
Nothing is available for free excluding the things given by god and each thing which took some hardwork should be payed as it deserves that. The same applies with this project too and also the project will pay for the hardwork of their bounty participants and also they will have a bright future ahead.

"Hardwork" and "Bounty hunters" shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

Remember the bounty hunters only work for their own benefit and nothing else
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

I do not understand, why users write about free-wifi? Really it will be really able to attract hugest audience to the project and that you will surprise someone in general now? Indeed there are a few good projects of connected exactly with wifi as the main component.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Hello administrators, do you have new updates about the ongoing tokensale? I hope the project is doing well in collecting funds.

You might check out their telegram group, I observed that their team members are doing well answering inquiries from the new investors. It just proves out that they're active on socializing on their community.
The telegram group provides answers to queries of user and Investors quickly. That surely builds trust in the project. It even help the community to grow!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

Well, definitely a great project that can be good for us here. I appreciate that this project have a strong software development skills and having already an influential clients like coca cola company and microsoft.
Yeah the clients are amazing, All are well recognised companies which shows the reputation of this platforms. This will definitely help people trust this platform and will increase the number of investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Hello administrators, do you have new updates about the ongoing tokensale? I hope the project is doing well in collecting funds.

You might check out their telegram group, I observed that their team members are doing well answering inquiries from the new investors. It just proves out that they're active on socializing on their community.
There is a lot of active participation in their Telegram official chat also i have joined in their bounty program and earned 10000 GIF and SOCIFI promised the GIF token from SOCIFI bounty will be distributed from bounty program which will occur at the end of the TGE.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

The telegram group provides answers to queries of user and Investors quickly. That surely builds trust in the project. It even help the community to grow!
Telegram group can really help a lot for a project here at the cryptoworld,  by there, admins and team members can easily answer questions about their platform. If the team is really active, it has a good effect of making the platform more well-known and trusted.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

Telegram group can really help a lot for a project here at the cryptoworld,  by there, admins and team members can easily answer questions about their platform. If the team is really active, it has a good effect of making the platform more well-known and trusted.
Today i join their telegram official group and not see a much people, around 1k members. Well, maybe they should have make more promotion for make this growth.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

Well thats what we look forward to everyone wants to have a profitable investment and if SOCIFI is going to give that based on their wp and roadmap then there is no reason not to invest i really want to see how far they gone with their bounties coz it all seems short to me i hope they update soon

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

Telegram group can really help a lot for a project here at the cryptoworld,  by there, admins and team members can easily answer questions about their platform. If the team is really active, it has a good effect of making the platform more well-known and trusted.
Since telegram was created, it gives us the chance to communicate directly to the developer of the project. And at this present, more and more are using it especially when there are concerns about the project. So SOCIFI team are really actively answering our questions in their telegram group and it is good so that investors will be cleared with their doubts.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

Exactly, which we need to do such efforts in order to reach our goals. Well, probably they already do that to have bounty program soon. Obviously, it will increase the popularity on this project that can attract those investors as well as users. Hopefully they can provide bounty soon as want by many.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

Glad to see SOCIFI will be succesful at one day. Today i read their white paper carefully i consider to make invest at here. so cheap: 1 GIF = $0,00630263
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

Glad to see SOCIFI will be succesful at one day. Today i read their white paper carefully i consider to make invest at here. so cheap: 1 GIF = $0,00630263

It is cheap for an investment because there will also be the bonus but I am wondering what will be the use of it as a utility token for a platform that will give sponsored Data.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Yeah the clients are amazing, All are well recognised companies which shows the reputation of this platforms. This will definitely help people trust this platform and will increase the number of investors.
Driven by curiosity, investors will be having time to look at this project because of this big brand names. In this case, the probability of having more supporter will increased because of their partners. I am hoping socifi will give us a better services so that their reputation will not be destroy.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

In my own understanding with this project, the tokens are used to redeemed inorder to have a free data and free products and services from the plattform. And I guess it would be an advantage to those who have this kind of token because they can access online for free.

If people will get token through the app and redeem it to get free data, then the tokens at are in market will purchase by companies to be used to start their ad campaign on the app.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

SOCIFI aims to establish an independent GIF Foundation to ensure the sustainable and stable growth of
the GIF ecosystem, with fair and open governance.

Seems like a good plan then. If they can launch there plans after the successful ICO pretty sure more will come to join and invest in sci-fi.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:43:56 AM

Advertisers buy advertising spots for tokens, other services; in turn, SOCIFI buys from the providers of data packets in bulk (with a large discount). Users are watching ads - for this they get the opportunity to use WI-FI (how many tokens are received for viewing).
I correctly understood the scheme of monetization of the token?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

This is another project that is aimed at promoting goods and "unwinding" brands. I see positive aspects in this, because we are moving towards progress in the sphere of goods and services. And this project helps
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

A lot more investors is looking for this kind of project in this community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people, users, and investors will come find the SOCIFI, so that they can take part of the coming successful future of this project. I just want the investors to not let pass this opportunity, so I am here wanted to spread the information regarding the potential of the SOCIFI.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

A lot more investors is looking for this kind of project in this community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people, users, and investors will come find the SOCIFI, so that they can take part of the coming successful future of this project. I just want the investors to not let pass this opportunity, so I am here wanted to spread the information regarding the potential of the SOCIFI.

I agree. I hope many investors won't miss this chance to invest while the price of the token is still cheap. Sooner the price will rise up very fast if this project will be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: