Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

This is a fairly large-scale project, the launch of which will, I hope, raise the advertising industry to a new level. And this is good news for those who need it. And many companies need it. I would say even any company needs it

I think if dev will improve their advertising they will surely have many investors or if they will add more promotions and bonus tokens. Anyway, becoming successful will be easy to achieve if they will do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Great to know about this project. Having active admins and members, helping each other sharing information that is useful. I am happy that this project is growing fast and many are interested about this.
Active administrators, team members, and its community can really help a lot in terms of gaining more support for the platform. Everyone who likes this project are really happy if the progress and development of SOCIFI is growing fast and more people are supporting this.
You are right that being active in the thread especially the dev can be a big help to the project. This is because some investors wanted to know some answers about the platform. Anyway, SOCIFI  is becoming popular and I think more investors are now getting more curious about the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

We can slobviously see that this poject is realy doing well. The proof is the activeness of this thread and thier social medial channels, members are talking and sharing usefull information about socify.
Yet, this is just the start. The true project phase is, taking so many bad words from the people, that was the true phase of a project.

You are right, and facing so many accusations from other people that don't believe it, anyway it's normal and will surely pass away. The most important thing is how this project will prove its worth.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

We can slobviously see that this poject is realy doing well. The proof is the activeness of this thread and thier social medial channels, members are talking and sharing usefull information about socify.
Yet, this is just the start. The true project phase is, taking so many bad words from the people, that was the true phase of a project.

You are right, and facing so many accusations from other people that don't believe it, anyway it's normal and will surely pass away. The most important thing is how this project will prove its worth.

In order to prove that the project deserves, you need to wait a little time. Then users will understand that this project can be trusted. I think that many projects go through this. Now there are a lot of scammers.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

The goal of SOCIFI is to sponsor the maximum possible mobile traffic and respect the "neutrality" of the network. SOCIFI Engagement Solution has the ability to sponsor not only certain traffic and / or applications, but also generate traffic without user restriction when using a particular application in terms of data consumption.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

The goal of SOCIFI is to sponsor the maximum possible mobile traffic and respect the "neutrality" of the network. SOCIFI Engagement Solution has the ability to sponsor not only certain traffic and / or applications, but also generate traffic without user restriction when using a particular application in terms of data consumption.
We maintain the base platform with loads of efforts in my company after various releases, deployments along with the servers, monitoring tools but we really require a better traffic and with socifi we have a hope for success.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

SOCIFI aims to establish an independent GIF Foundation to ensure the sustainable and stable growth of
the GIF ecosystem, with fair and open governance.

Seems like a good plan then. If they can launch there plans after the successful ICO pretty sure more will come to join and invest in sci-fi.

It will be more good if investors will join the token sales so that the project can have funds to support the continues development of this project. I am looking forward for more good news from this project.
Investors should have known why there must put their money on this website, and I'm here to asking why. Uniqueness? Community?

ahmm I guess famous brands like Coca Cola, etc ...  When people hear these brand names then they think the project is legit and it will going to gain success automaticly. But we do not even know if  the project owner already have a connection with these brands - there is still no proof.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

SOCIFI aims to establish an independent GIF Foundation to ensure the sustainable and stable growth of

Seems like a good plan then. If they can launch there plans after the successful ICO pretty sure more will come to join and invest in sci-fi.

It will be more good if investors will join the token sales so that the project can have funds to support the continues development of this project. I am looking forward for more good news from this project.
Investors should have known why there must put their money on this website, and I'm here to asking why. Uniqueness? Community?

ahmm I guess famous brands like Coca Cola, etc ...  When people hear these brand names then they think the project is legit and it will going to gain success automaticly. But we do not even know if  the project owner already have a connection with these brands - there is still no proof.
That actually builds the value for SOCIFI by having such global clients like Coca Cola which is leading in the industry from 19th century by facing all the competitors, building brand with continuous upgrades and dedicated service.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

Youre right they claimed in their whitepaper that they had already worked with big companies. I tried my best to search for an article that would link the two but I found none but this: https://www.rockawaycapital.com/en/2017/11/socifi-sd-launches-the-first-ever-blockchain-based-tge/ This might be huge in the future.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Youre right they claimed in their whitepaper that they had already worked with big companies. I tried my best to search for an article that would link the two but I found none but this: https://www.rockawaycapital.com/en/2017/11/socifi-sd-launches-the-first-ever-blockchain-based-tge/ This might be huge in the future.

That link doesn't look like it will be a big help for the project to give publicity. The content of that blog was just taken from the whitepaper and edited a bit to make it look original.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

That link doesn't look like it will be a big help for the project to give publicity. The content of that blog was just taken from the whitepaper and edited a bit to make it look original.
if this is true, I think the developers should announce to us at what stage are now negotiations with Coca-Cola and are negotiations held at all? Because cooperation with such companies is a very loud statement.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Great to know about this project. Having active admins and members, helping each other sharing information that is useful. I am happy that this project is growing fast and many are interested about this.
Yeah exactly! This project will help a lot of companies to grow and the advertisement industry will experience a huge hike in its revenue. This platform has already gained trust from a lot of big and popular companies which is an added advantage.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.

The bounty programs for 99% projects tend to be the same spamfest paying more or less the same amount. What matters is whether the tokens rise in price
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.
Socifi initially allocated some funds for bounty programme to bring these opportunities for all the supporters, it is good now to participate in the bounty program and keep supporting.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

great project, I like your ideas
Yes, absolutely project has high potential to expand more in upcoming days and it is consistently growing. This project has a good idea as well as a hardworking team this both things are important to the growth of the project. Due to this things, most of the investors started taking the initiative to participate in this project. This going to succeed soon.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

Socifi initially allocated some funds for bounty programme to bring these opportunities for all the supporters, it is good now to participate in the bounty program and keep supporting.
Great! Bounty campaigns are really important for a project to grow and attract Investors. Good to see them allocating funds for specifically bounty programme . Hope to see the project grow and succeed!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

Yeah exactly! This project will help a lot of companies to grow and the advertisement industry will experience a huge hike in its revenue. This platform has already gained trust from a lot of big and popular companies which is an added advantage.
Actually they already a partner which is been part of their project that big companies. Also, I appreciate on their responsive team that may attract them which can gain trust by many here in bitcoin community. I hope for the success on this project as day goes by.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

Agree with you. Community at given project in telegram very living and sympathetic, they always assist with answers to important questions, even when admin sleeps. It is always pleasant to be in such company.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

They will give Gif Vouchers to Sponsors and Advertisers like Coca Cola etc to try their service for free, So I don't see any company will rejected such thing, but it all depend on the quality service, I mean if those Sponsors get good result with SOCIFI, they will keep use it, otherwise they will say sorry it doesn't work for us.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

When we are meet the listing at any exchange? After ICO or sooner. I hope SOCIFI can get listing at CoinMarketCap soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: