Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

SOCIFI aims to establish an independent GIF Foundation to ensure the sustainable and stable growth of
the GIF ecosystem, with fair and open governance.

Seems like a good plan then. If they can launch there plans after the successful ICO pretty sure more will come to join and invest in sci-fi.

I am sure that they can launch their project successfully, I believed that there are already lots of investors that participated in this project. I just really hope that investments will continue to grow.
Socifi is a globally recognized company launching a block chain based market place, so there will be more chance for the huge traffic where the platform can have global clients and all can enjoy safely with socifi secured block chain technology based market.
My own issue here is how do they intend to reach their clients globally and how is their Wi-Fi going to function in various regions what about places that lacks Wi-Fi how do they connect to socifi services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

SOCIFI aims to establish an independent GIF Foundation to ensure the sustainable and stable growth of

Seems like a good plan then. If they can launch there plans after the successful ICO pretty sure more will come to join and invest in sci-fi.

I am sure that they can launch their project successfully, I believed that there are already lots of investors that participated in this project. I just really hope that investments will continue to grow.
Socifi is a globally recognized company launching a block chain based market place, so there will be more chance for the huge traffic where the platform can have global clients and all can enjoy safely with socifi secured block chain technology based market.

Yes, socifi can surely make this project successful because they have an amazing platform that can surely attract many investors to support the project and also it needs an active community.
Correct!. With growing importance of social media this platform is really going to have many nice opportunities ahead. I hope that the team manages their tasks efficiently and don’t let these opportunities pass away.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

It will be more good if investors will join the token sales so that the project can have funds to support the continues development of this project. I am looking forward for more good news from this project.
Investors should have known why there must put their money on this website, and I'm here to asking why. Uniqueness? Community?
About community, of course, I cannot say, but here the conception of the project really unique, at least I did not meet something similar up to it. The platform appears promising and newly. Correct, if I am not right.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

Indeed. Socifi has already proven that their global competence for they have already provided Wi-Fi in over 67 countries. Moreover, this project might be sponsored by big companies. With this project, they can help a lot of people by allowing them to connect to the internet for free.
There is no doubt about the increasing popularity of the project. Plus they have a great bounty program and the team is very responsive and active which helps the users and investors gain confidence in the project. They have effective idea which will be beneficial for everyone. I see no reason that this platform cannot succeed provided everything goes smoothly. I hope they become successful really soon!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

A lot more investors is looking for this kind of project in this community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people, users, and investors will come find the SOCIFI, so that they can take part of the coming successful future of this project. I just want the investors to not let pass this opportunity, so I am here wanted to spread the information regarding the potential of the SOCIFI.
Yes, I agree with you SOCIFI built a great platform. SOCIFI is globally recognized company launching a blockchain based marketplace for sponsored data and other sponsor product and services. This ico has a lot potential. This is going to be successful.
Because there is a lot of scope with excellent policies amended for SOCIFI at the same inline it emerged dealing with the global clients that will bring better investments which could turn success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

A lot more investors is looking for this kind of project in this community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people, users, and investors will come find the SOCIFI, so that they can take part of the coming successful future of this project. I just want the investors to not let pass this opportunity, so I am here wanted to spread the information regarding the potential of the SOCIFI.
Yes, I agree with you SOCIFI built a great platform. SOCIFI is globally recognized company launching a blockchain based marketplace for sponsored data and other sponsor product and services. This ico has a lot potential. This is going to be successful.

I dont really think a platform based selling random ass data about nothing in specific (well they've not specified ANYTHING what kinda data) is going to be successful

It is important that they can already launch this project as soon as possible since a lot of sponsored data are already coming out in the market, sooner or later data will just be totally free and won't require any sponsorship anymore.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

The idea of giving Gif Vouchers to Sponsors and Advertisers across all industries to to encourage them to try SOCIFI marketpalce, it's a great idea, I don't thing any would mind to try the service for free and as we know those comapnies have no problem with money if they find SOCIFI  good for them business will definitely keep using SOCIFI.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:29:56 AM

SOCIFI is a well-established operating sponsored data marketplace. By 2014, Socifi has provided WiFi
Connection between 67 countries we have proven that such data can be sponsored by big brands such as
Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Fanta etc.   

Token Generation Event Details
GIF Token
The ERC20 token
distribution will be done
via smart contracts.
Supply
Total – 5,000,000,000
Circulating* –
Soft Cap
$ 2,18 million
Hard Cap
$ 26.13 million
Token Price (base)
$ 0.00969635**
Token Usefulness
Discounts and Rewards.
Dates
From March 26, 2018
till April 27, 2018
Accepted Currency
ETH, BTC, LTC.

Hello, there as for now Do you know much they have raised from the ICO? Is there any ICO review for SOCIFI that has been released?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

Indeed. Socifi has already proven that their global competence for they have already provided Wi-Fi in over 67 countries. Moreover, this project might be sponsored by big companies. With this project, they can help a lot of people by allowing them to connect to the internet for free.
There is no doubt about the increasing popularity of the project. Plus they have a great bounty program and the team is very responsive and active which helps the users and investors gain confidence in the project. They have effective idea which will be beneficial for everyone. I see no reason that this platform cannot succeed provided everything goes smoothly. I hope they become successful really soon!
Socify is being discussed on different social media sites including bitcoin community like bitcoin garden. No wonder why the became so popular very fast.
That is really good for this project. The SOCIFI is really getting popular as days goes by. Social Media sites is really one of the powerful thing to boost a name of a certain project just like the SOCIFI. I hope that more people will be able to reach the information regarding SOCIFI project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

Great to know about this project. Having active admins and members, helping each other sharing information that is useful. I am happy that this project is growing fast and many are interested about this.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

We can slobviously see that this poject is realy doing well. The proof is the activeness of this thread and thier social medial channels, members are talking and sharing usefull information about socify.
Yet, this is just the start. The true project phase is, taking so many bad words from the people, that was the true phase of a project.
erre1965

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

great project, I like your ideas
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

Great to know about this project. Having active admins and members, helping each other sharing information that is useful. I am happy that this project is growing fast and many are interested about this.

Yeah you're right. And also because this project is really a very promising bussiness to invest in the future. And you can see it on this thread. A lot of people here are believing on this project and hopefully it will be worth it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

I dont really think a platform based selling random ass data about nothing in specific (well they've not specified ANYTHING what kinda data) is going to be successful
I am also getting confused of what you are trying to pointed out. But as what I understand about the project is that it is all about mobile data, products and services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

This is a fairly large-scale project, the launch of which will, I hope, raise the advertising industry to a new level. And this is good news for those who need it. And many companies need it. I would say even any company needs it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

I am following this project and already seen a lot of improvements from socifi team. I hope that they will have an active community that will continue to support this project and also many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

I can not say that this project will be useless. But just advertising platforms so we have quite a lot. Will it have additional functions and can we use it besides promoting any goods and services?
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Jr. members one after the other write useless posts one after the other with almost the same intervals. This is similar to the paid activity

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Yeah you're right. And also because this project is really a very promising bussiness to invest in the future. And you can see it on this thread. A lot of people here are believing on this project and hopefully it will be worth it.
Yeah is a great project but it looks like the announcers here are just quite man they haven't been performing very much lately and I think we may need some of their attention please

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

Active administrators, team members, and its community can really help a lot in terms of gaining more support for the platform. Everyone who likes this project are really happy if the progress and development of SOCIFI is growing fast and more people are supporting this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: