Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

This looks like a very interesting project and it seems that there are some good things lined up already. I have joined the campaign this week.

I am wondering though, it might be good to add your Selected clients and partners to the Opening Post. I would think that this would bring this thread/project a lot more attention:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

Does the mobile application is the one providing free data to its user? if so, then how? And does it need towers to build in different countries to gain access or there will be a specific country where this will be covered?
they will use the network in your area i guess so if they give you free data it will be the one from your particular area thats free i doubt will have their own network it will cost alot to setup

sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

SOCIFI looks like a spark in the crypto moon as we say their partners are the world leading top brands and SOCIFI seems dealing with many international clients and a big channel in the market place their roadmap is excellent to choose SOCIFI.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

Rewarding by providing mobile data is quite a good idea, but many people already have their own "packet of megabytes" and do not need more.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

SOCIFI looks like a spark in the crypto moon as we say their partners are the world leading top brands and SOCIFI seems dealing with many international clients and a big channel in the market place their roadmap is excellent to choose SOCIFI.
So have any quota of our free data? I really hope they will provide a world wide data, not devide one by one areas like city for this city or country for only this country.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

Rewarding by providing mobile data is quite a good idea, but many people already have their own "packet of megabytes" and do not need more.
Yes. Have a lot people have a demand for using and creat their data at mobile devices, but still have another never have any activity. So their data is worthy or not, how to filter it?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Does the mobile application is the one providing free data to its user? if so, then how? And does it need towers to build in different countries to gain access or there will be a specific country where this will be covered?

They will launch their blockchain-based Marketplace in multiple countries in 3 stages, 1st stage in Africa , 2nd stage in USA , 3rd stage in EU and others countries. when the app launch in your country, you can basically download it and enjoy their service.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Not only does SOCIFI have a good project they also have reputable companies as sponsors. This is how you get the job done , hook up with the best and let their success rub off on you.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

Not only does SOCIFI have a good project they also have reputable companies as sponsors. This is how you get the job done , hook up with the best and let their success rub off on you.
The companies SOCIFI dealing is really branded as I check the information. I feel it's my time to choose SOCIFI for investing as it had global clients and it would be making a better business in the marketplace.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Hello, we are pleased with your interest, bounty program is loosely covered in the list, that has been posted here many times now, the official bounty ANN will likely be released tomorrow. We will airdrop tokens to the current and new clients of the marketplace to increase user adoption.

And yes it is free WiFi and mobile internet for everyone including data marketplace (P2P data exchange through the use of GIF token).

Yes, our partners truly are top class especially TATA Communications a GEMA, there are hardly stronger partners in telecom business one could ask for and we are proud to be working with them.
What? TATA Communications are partnership with this project? Wow. That is huge. Their really the strongest telecom you could ever imagine and then you are in a partnership with them? This project is gonna be massive. Truly they will succeed on their concept.

I also did not believe that such large companies were involved in cooperation. There are currently a lot of new tokens on the crypto market, but few that have of such support. I'm waiting for more news.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

This looks like a very interesting project and it seems that there are some good things lined up already. I have joined the campaign this week.

I am wondering though, it might be good to add your Selected clients and partners to the Opening Post. I would think that this would bring this thread/project a lot more attention:

Good point for you. And i agree with you to make more impression and attention, they should bring us a news and update at the first page.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:14 AM

I also did not believe that such large companies were involved in cooperation. There are currently a lot of new tokens on the crypto market, but few that have of such support. I'm waiting for more news.
Amazon have a small office when they start. And now you can see a lot of company want make cooperation with them. So no doubt that SOCIFI can take some large company as big partner.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

I am also having this thoughts now. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we will get a concrete answers for this questions. I hope devs will be more active in responding members queries.
Nice seeing this post and makes me think of how can it provide the free data, is there any agreement to the company of SOCIFI and the company of the connection where the user uses? or am I getting the wrong understanding on this thread? Hoping the devs will soon answer this.

We aim to pre-buy a sufficient bulk of data from the MNO at a discount-rate, then distribute them among the subscibers.
Thanks for answering my question. So this project will be available in all country then. This gets me more interest about the project.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

Interesting project, but you have a pretty high hard cap. As the developer plans to spend money?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

The developers soon promise to start the bounty. We'll wait and watch the results. The team has gotten good, everything will turn out for you
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

The developers soon promise to start the bounty. We'll wait and watch the results. The team has gotten good, everything will turn out for you
The team should start the bounty campaign because i am sure that it will help a lot of users to gain attention towards this project and also several good investors will find the project genuine.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

I have my notice here that SOCIFI wanted to launch their Bounty Campaign today ?  But I couldnt find any bounty campains launched for today ... In my opinion a bounty campaign can help SOCIFI to gain important investors. SOCIFI can have famous, strong partners but I dont believe that Coca Cola is going to make any advertisement for SOCIFI ...

Yes that's right we really need to launch many bounties like on facebook, twitter, Reddit, youtube and also signature campaign and etc.. To attract potential customers to invest in these project.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I have my notice here that SOCIFI wanted to launch their Bounty Campaign today ?  But I couldnt find any bounty campains launched for today ... In my opinion a bounty campaign can help SOCIFI to gain important investors. SOCIFI can have famous, strong partners but I dont believe that Coca Cola is going to make any advertisement for SOCIFI ...

Yes that's right we really need to launch many bounties like on facebook, twitter, Reddit, youtube and also signature campaign and etc.. To attract potential customers to invest in these project.
I guess they are enough to make those people say about your suggestion on how much the bounties be, and also attracting their new customers.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

These tokens are already highly valued due to the supporter of the project. They have got support from some very successful company which has helped them to create a very strong base in the investment. Due to this people are investing in this project as it has a very high support from the community.

GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

Hello, everyone, our apologies for not being very active here in the past few days, we have had a lot of work around presale/ICO regaistrations/confirmations during the weekend.

There have been many questions here, I will try to answer some of them, those I did not, I encourage you to ask them again in our Telegram channel, where we are available almost 24/7. https://t.me/joinchat/GsR_DUm_PvPNevdthIeCgw

As to the questions:

- Sponsors will be paying for the data, either by buying GIF directly or paying in fiat (which large brands will likely do, at least at first) for which we will buy GIF in equivalent value and distribute it to the network of data market place. This process will eventually become automated and decentralized (see the WP for more details). We offer more products - you can visit our company website https://www.socifi.com/ and see what services we offer, but most interesting at this moment are sponsored data and wifi monetization platform. By interacting with the sponsored content you earn GIF, which you can then exchange for free data or product/services offered by sponsors.

Different people have different needs, of course some people have their own internet connection bundles and would likely not use our service (or at least not on regular basis), but for many people data are either un-affordable or simply they prefer to have them free. You get to chose your own preferred bands of which content you want to interact with, so they will not be regular annoying ads. Either way this model works really well for free mobile games and many people will appreciate such model especially people from developing countries, children or anyone from a country with expensive data.

- An important part of our strategy is connecting with strong partners, so we are capable of realizing such ambitious vision. As mentioned TATA Communications is one of the strongest telecom companies in the world and they do play crucial part in the deployment. The same with GEMA MEA, who is likewise a telco heavy weight and will play crucial role in our roadmap plan for Africa and Middle East, together with a few other partners yet to be announced. You can see a letter of reference from GEMA MEA together with an article from their CEO we have shared on our Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/giftoken/comments/7r424z/partnership_with_gema_mea_is_crucial_to/.

Thank you for you interest in our bounty campaign, there have been some internal matters that delayed a certain part of the campaign, however translation campaign is already booked out. For more information please visit our Telegram Bounty channel: https://t.me/joinchat/GgLrM0enSf6smiZ7uirIWA , the bounty itself is poste here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0

As for Android app, it is already in development, you can check out the test app available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16wHRja8doNQUlsSUVfT1pMZjA/view

If you have more questions, please ask away, either here or on Telegram.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: