Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35838 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Very interesting and promising project. Blocking is relevant for the insurance industry and there have a lot of money. The project have very strong team and it pleases. It is also good that the project is developing in Singapore, their policy is one of the most loyal in the crypto industry. There is information on the ICO date ? I want to participate in the project

ICO will be in late February (as they said in telegram), but still no exact date. Wait for announce and join to their telegram for more info Roll Eyes
Now they have conferences, you can see photos from conferences in their twitter  Roll Eyes
https://twitter.com/PolicyPalNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

When will the whitelist open? What is the price for 1 token? Will an individual cap for a one person?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

When will the whitelist open? What is the price for 1 token? Will an individual cap for a one person?

Hi there! Welcome to PolicyPal Network.

More details on token sale will be revealed on our announcement channel Telegram @PolicyPal_ANN, so please subscribe if you would like to receive updates.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

Very interesting and promising project. Blocking is relevant for the insurance industry and there have a lot of money. The project have very strong team and it pleases. It is also good that the project is developing in Singapore, their policy is one of the most loyal in the crypto industry. There is information on the ICO date ? I want to participate in the project

ICO will be in late February (as they said in telegram), but still no exact date. Wait for announce and join to their telegram for more info Roll Eyes
Now they have conferences, you can see photos from conferences in their twitter  Roll Eyes

Maybe it's smart to put a link to the bounty campaign in the topic. It's not easy to find.

I sure regret not applying sooner for the signature bounty. Wow, that an awesomely rewarded bounty campaign!

I wish the project the best of luck.

i was looking for the bounty thread as well but it giving me a hard time to find it.  would you mind to link it here mate? so that i can check it, i tried to search it in the search bar but no results found.

to op, please pinned it for us to easy to locate.

I will not link it here as that is something hua hin should decide. And we should keep this thread about PolicyPal as a product not the bounty.
It already got so much traction it will probably be hard to get in. I would advice interested members to join telegram.

About the link, i sendt it in pm. If other users want it pm me and il send it. But i will not help anyone who posts about it in this thread  going forward unless hua hin says it is ok.

Hi magisterr and Ginzink, really thanks a lot for helping to advertise Policypal Network with the signature. In addition, you even go a step further to help to answer to community questions. I will try to speak to the dev team to see if can give a little extra bonus in signature campaign for you.

Cheers.
magisterr

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 12:47:43 PM by magisterr

hua_hui

Thank you so much )
I really like this project ) Ask team, please, to share more pictures and info about their conferences. I think people will be interesting in this.  Roll Eyes
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

hua_hui

Thank you so much )
I really like this project ) Ask team, please, to share more pictures and info about their conferences. I think people will be interesting in this.  Roll Eyes

That is very kind of Hua_hin. Didnt expect any bonus, helping such a promising project is good for us who want crypto to become mainstream. When i were at the airport today i thought about one of PolicyPal advantages. If i had insurance through PolicyPal and my plane were delayed i could have gotten insurance money without having to do anything as (please correct me if i remember wrong) the chain would see the info live and send a case to the Company and initiate pay put for me. Now that is quite amazing and a real insentive to actualy use this token!
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Now is there a bounty campaign or not? You said yes and I fail to find the link. Please someone provide it. This looks super legit!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

I like this project, it looks very promising. But it is necessary to advertise it well, for example in social networks, it obviously will not be superfluous ...
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Ok, thanks man. I joined telegram, but  no one knows about whitelist or something like this Wink
magisterr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 12:28:04 PM by magisterr

Now they have conferences, you can see photos from conferences in their twitter  Roll Eyes

Ok, thanks man. I joined telegram, but  no one knows about whitelist or something like this Wink

Right, they still dont have whitelist. Just wait for an announce. They are busy with conferences now I think. They have a conference in Tokyo today  Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/acYyO

This is their Ann group, where you can find all news  Wink
https://t.me/PolicyPal_ANN
Ginzink

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Now is there a bounty campaign or not? You said yes and I fail to find the link. Please someone provide it. This looks super legit!

Sendt you a pm. Now lets keep it to the ico. If anyone else have issue finding it please pm me instead of posting Smiley

And yes, whitelist is not out yet. But the ico (and whitelist) will be in Q1 Smiley private sale is sold out, they had to turn down alot of investors so when whitelist finally opens i would be fast. Subscribe to the telegram Ann thread linked in previous thread to get the news as fast as possible!
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

Sendt you a pm. Now lets keep it to the ico. If anyone else have issue finding it please pm me instead of posting Smiley

And yes, whitelist is not out yet. But the ico (and whitelist) will be in Q1 Smiley private sale is sold out, they had to turn down alot of investors so when whitelist finally opens i would be fast. Subscribe to the telegram Ann thread linked in previous thread to get the news as fast as possible!

Well private sale is overly subscribed at this point of time. However, what i will be looking out for is how the ico will deal with the fall in crypto/eth. I believe there will be a lot of mixed feelings so it really depends on how the dev will address this issue to calm everyone down.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Do you have partners? What will be your next conference? You have an amazing team leader Roll Eyes
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

Do you have partners? What will be your next conference? You have an amazing team leader Roll Eyes

Well, they do have partners of varies platforms.

PolicyPal is being invested by 500 startups, startupbootcamp fintech, Paypal incubation program, and of course the crypto world we are very familiar with Fenbushi Capital and BlockAsset.

It is also one of the first to graduate from MAS sandbox. With even advisor Vincent Loy also being an advisor for MAS on Cybersecurity.

There will also be more announcement to come.

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

Updates :

Val spoke about Blockchain and Financial Inclusion in Insurance at the 🇹🇼 Blockchain Symposium held by National Taiwan University last Saturday! Catch her at tonight's :jp: Ginco event

PolicyPal Network live in :jp:Tokyo now. Our CEO Val Yap is speaking on the future of insurance to a full house crowd despite the 5 degrees cold weather.

Thank you for the support! It was reached on 5th Feb!!!

Concluded the third leg of the PolicyPal Network roadshow in japan yesterday! Awesome to see friends from 500, OMG, Rakuten, Nikkei, Sompo, Aucfen & Toyota at the event. :muscle:🏻
Next stop - korea tomorrow
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

Is this project based in Singapore?
magisterr

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

Is this project based in Singapore?

Yes, team based in Singapore. And company registered in Singapore as well.
They have whitepaper in 3 languages (Eng, Chinese, Korean). And you can read if you interesting  Wink
https://www.policypal.network/
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

A lot of recent ICOs moved away the core decentralisation principle and sold it all to whale . They used the community to build the hype. I am sure that PolicyPal will listen to the community though
Ginzink

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:40:07 AM
Merited by dustboy (1)

Whitelist is now open for early supporters! After 24 hours open for all!

And a small description from telegram:
Lawrenson | PolicyPal Network CM:
Our existing Business, PolicyPal is VC backed licenced digital direct insurance broker that enables individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies. We are also Singapore's first graduate from the Monetary of Singapore's (MAS) fintech regulatory sandbox.

Our token sale will be focused on PolicyPal Network. PolicyPal Network is a platform built with a twofold vision of addressing key issues that overlap the fields of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today.
magisterr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 01:20:45 PM by magisterr

Whitelist open right now! Limited for 48 hours only!  Smiley

The whitelisting process will open now (9th February 2018 GMT+8 14:00) and will be closed in 48 hours. We will also begin our KYC process next week, so do look out for updates in a further announcement.

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR WHITELISTING:
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-whitelist-instructions-3911ab6696a6

Please note that for the first 24 hours from this announcement, only existing Telegram members can whitelist before registration is opened to the public.

Access the whitelist registration here:
https://t.me/PolicyPalNetworkBot

Our crowdsale will be held in late February 2018. We will announce the specific date after the whitelisting process is complete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: