Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35838 times)
honguyenphuongdieu

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

anna ask, is there will be available mobile wallet soon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tungbach409

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

When we get to huobi it will probably be even higher. But i would recommend people to invest because of the product and partnership that PolicyPal have. And there are more to come! Smiley
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

I'm upset. The price of the token on the exchange is very low.. I'm not sure I'll see the pump.
0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC
I don't understand why the price is so low.. The team is very active and the market is stable.. I hope that the more popular exchange will save the situation.
A popular exchange will not save the situation. we need to wait for the launch of the project. Only in this case the price will start to rise.

snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

I'm upset. The price of the token on the exchange is very low.. I'm not sure I'll see the pump.
0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC
Considering we haven't been listed on major exchanges yet, the result is not that bad.
I am confident that we will see it grow as the development continues.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:15:29 AM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC
Considering we haven't been listed on major exchanges yet, the result is not that bad.

Yes, after major exchanges big investors will come and price will rise a lot I think. And when development will be completed this project may have a billions cap.
sagatel

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

Yes, after major exchanges big investors will come and price will rise a lot I think. And when development will be completed this project may have a billions cap.
I'm not sure the price will go up after listing on big exchanges. Now only effective work of the team will be able to influence the price.

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

I'm not sure the price will go up after listing on big exchanges. Now only effective work of the team will be able to influence the price.

A big exchange would probably pump the price. But for how long is the question.. I prefer growth because of product over hype because of exchange Smiley
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

As we have seen in the past months, the team are active to make all sorts of progress.
I am sure more good news will follow.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

i heard someone mentioned that policypal will make their own network with plasma sidechain, is it true?
magisterr

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

i heard someone mentioned that policypal will make their own network with plasma sidechain, is it true?

Plasma? They will have own blockchain in Q4 2018. Look at their roadmap:

https://www.policypal.network/

Beta Release: PolicyPal Network Blockchain with Proof of Stake
Launch: PolicyPal Network Blockchain with exchange of ERC20 tokens onto PolicyPal Network Mainnet

Alpha will be on Ethereum blockchain in Q2 (so in May or June)

Proof of concept for CryptoProtect insurance with global insurer
Alpha Release: PolicyPal Network on Ethereum Testnet
Alpha Release: Testing of CryptoProtect insurance with Partner
Alpha Release: Testing of bonus in PolicyPal Network Tokens with selected community members
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

The listing was postponed because the community didnt wanted to list in a bear market and didnt want to list on only 1 exchange. Now everyone is complaining because we’re not listed yet. You guys are awfull... the team is delivering and doing their work properly. Just be grateful for that.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

Plasma? They will have own blockchain in Q4 2018. Look at their roadmap:

https://www.policypal.network/

Beta Release: PolicyPal Network Blockchain with Proof of Stake
Launch: PolicyPal Network Blockchain with exchange of ERC20 tokens onto PolicyPal Network Mainnet

Alpha will be on Ethereum blockchain in Q2 (so in May or June)

Proof of concept for CryptoProtect insurance with global insurer
Alpha Release: PolicyPal Network on Ethereum Testnet
Alpha Release: Testing of CryptoProtect insurance with Partner
Alpha Release: Testing of bonus in PolicyPal Network Tokens with selected community members
I think the release of the alpha version will affect the price of the token. And I hope that the alpha version will be launched as soon as possible!

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

News from the team on telegram!
The product is getting more attractive as they are improving our investment Smiley

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-collaborate-with-nem-blockchain-projects-b3c8852a5292
magisterr

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

News from the team on telegram!
The product is getting more attractive as they are improving our investment Smiley

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-collaborate-with-nem-blockchain-projects-b3c8852a5292

Im really shocked.... a lot of big partnership, so many existing news and price still so cheap. This is brilliant project. but so undervalued. After top exchanges everything is change  Roll Eyes
Partnership with NEM and Qtum is a good start. Hope Policy pal will insure All crypto wallets? its what community need now. Than 1 PAL will be 1 ETH   Shocked
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

PolicyPal Network to collaborate with NEM Blockchain Projects

In addition to last week’s announcement with QTUM, we are pleased to announce our collaboration with NEM! Highly ranked on CoinMarketCap at 14th position, NEM has been in the markets for almost 3 years now!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

Can someone remind me of the ICO price? I think the problem now is that we have many good projects in the space and there are competition for it, unless the team influence he price themselves and drive the price up to gain other traders attention and I don't how the price go up soon. Even to list on big exchange the team will need to pay the exchanges

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

Can someone remind me of the ICO price? I think the problem now is that we have many good projects in the space and there are competition for it, unless the team influence he price themselves and drive the price up to gain other traders attention and I don't how the price go up soon. Even to list on big exchange the team will need to pay the exchanges

The ICO price should be 1 ETH = 21,000 PAL.

The bonus for pre-sale/private sale is about 0-20% only. With these low percentage, the price is tanking very well.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

The bonus for pre-sale/private sale is about 0-20% only. With these low percentage, the price is tanking very well.
Today, the price has increased markedly. Almost 20%. Someone knows in what the reason of such growth? I hope that the price will grow up to 2x.

magisterr

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

Today, the price has increased markedly. Almost 20%. Someone knows in what the reason of such growth? I hope that the price will grow up to 2x.

Mate, read few posts above. PolicyPal have partnership with NEM. They going to insure their wallet and funds on NEM wallet.
I think price only started grow. When Policy will be listed on big exchanges, price will increased in xx times...  Roll Eyes

hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

I don't get those selling this cheap, from this point on, only good things will follow like more exchanges, more partnerships and dev milestone achievments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: