Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you sell your altcoins ?  (Read 698 times)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

I dont recomend selling while market is really bearish i have done this mistake past and really regretting doing that because i would have got 1000 times profit in some coins . So hold coins in your portfolio i found power ledger only the potential.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

My advice is this, you need to wait for this volatile period in the market and then already sell your coins and now is a good time to redeem coins and later sell more.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

You can sell your altcoins to convert it in btc now because a bad news effect goes after 2-3 days and bitcoin again start rising and your bitcoin value automatically rise because now satoshi value is lower due to fall of bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

if thats coins have potential why not, sell all your coins and invest at there. for make you sure research about thats coins, see about potential, and popularity. but all the decisions are on you, doing what for you best choice
justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

Today is not the best time to sell your coins. It is obvious. Perhaps, we are facing another fall. But it seems to me that in this case you can not rush. Perhaps it is better to forget about the crypto for a few weeks. I'm afraid that the Chinese holidays will again drop the market in the near future.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Hello everybody , I am kind of new to this world.
 I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley
Right now definitely not the time to sell your coin because the market crash. There's a lot of people with similar situation, you should hold the one that you trust the most, because when the price fall, you have reason to keep holding them. If you miss the opportunity with other coin then it's fine, as long as your coin is good then it will go up in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

Today is not the best time to sell your coins. It is obvious. Perhaps, we are facing another fall. But it seems to me that in this case you can not rush. Perhaps it is better to forget about the crypto for a few weeks. I'm afraid that the Chinese holidays will again drop the market in the near future.

Yup, now is the time to buy low and hope for the best in the future, might take some time though.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Good coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

I think the answer to your question is whether the price of the token you own have reached your target. Because it would be better if we will have a target return to secure our investment.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

If I will sell them now, I would be a loser. So my best shot is to hold them a little longer. Market may be not be as stable as before but that is how it works. But, it depends on if you have already reached your target price, then you may sell them. We have different reason why we sell our coins, I hope outlr coins will meet those reasons.

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

No, I do not. As a matter, I had already sold it in small snow beforehand. But I do not think about selling anymore. I think I should wait a long time and sell it from a min 3x.
grigorev1981

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

I had also feared to sell altcoins. I thought that after the sale the price will increase. Then I was taught how to do. If allcoin have made a profit I sell some altcoins. And the money can buy other undervalued altcoins. If altcoins are falling in price, I will never sell. Thus, I am always in profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

NO! i would really not going to sell my altcoin as long as it didnt hit my goals. if the value of my altcoins decreasing, i telling my self that this is indicates of pumping soon, and i still waiting to reached the amount that i set up. meaning i cannot get enough profits if i sell my coins into the row that didnt know what will happen next.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley
I would advise you to fix profits. In my experience, first there is an increase in the price of altcoins, and then there will be a price correction. And it happens that the price of altcoin then falls lower than I bought. Now I sell altcoin, which grew in price from x3

Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Yes of course I can sell my altcoin and I will never hold back from it for any reasons...  As long as I am sure that I already have enough profits from it then I'll gonna sold it right away even if its market value is still rising, selling altcoins when its price is still high is a very wise idea, don't ever wait for the time when its market value will go down or you just regret that you were not able to sell it while it's market value is still high.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

I try to sell altcoins when/if I'll make a profit, nothing super long term except for some few coins I have high hopes for.
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Choose the one you have profit ,you can sell this kind of altcoins , don't be too greedy , or you will lose all your profit.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Good coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

noob investors might need of customs with the mediation as with the above mention of message to gives of reference to work on decision as displacing use of funds on investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: