Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you sell your altcoins ?  (Read 698 times)
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Yes Only When I am on my desired profit stage Smiley Smiley
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

We all had this fear at the begining dont worry tho. eventualy you have to get used to it. some times you win  big. some times you win less some times you lose few some times you lose everything. We all had the same thoughts as you do Tongue so just get used to it and dont worry . every1 goes throught that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Speedzy

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

if the price to small im better hold it until it will had perfect value or really 0 value .
to fast make decision is also not good .
jonn33

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

Ecли я кyпил aльты нa биpжe, тo кoгдa aльт дaл плюc, тoгдa мoжнo чacть пpoдaть и пpикyпить нa этo чтo тo eщё. Ho чтo тo мoжнo дepжaть и нa дoлгocpoк.
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

All of us have the very same problem  Grin Do what your guts tell you to do

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

if the price to small im better hold it until it will had perfect value or really 0 value .
to fast make decision is also not good .
Be patient and pay attention to the situation also take action when the time is right, that is characteristic of a successful person, dont easily panic.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Hello everybody , I am kind of new to this world.
 I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley
  This is a common problem that everyone encounters, my advice is not to jump to sell and hold coins, so some may not grow, but some can grow fast on what you earn and make money.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley

That is just a part of trading losing sometimes and getting loss by making a wrong decision. but you will learn for your mistakes and trade again you can sell it and buy another you can hold it for long term or trade it for short term.  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

i'd rather take the risk of leaving them and giving them some time...
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

What are you guys talking about??
Sell alts?DONT.

Especially during FUD you should BUY more but not SELL.
blockclick

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Always check market situation and long term patterns! Don't follow FUD
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies the fear of selling is the beginning of wisdom. Many are holding altcoins for the future but they will eventually sell them one day because they will not hold forever. They will also need fiat currencies for their daily lives.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

yes you can sell your altcoins and also dont feel bad because you do not get the profits just wait someday you will get those profits and you will win someday to this gamble

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

In the kriprto world we must learn to be patient, because we do not know when prices will rise. You should set a default on how much altcoin will be sold. That way if the price standard has not been met you will still hold the altcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dilucoins

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

if you are confident with your coins better hold it.sell unsure coins when it reaches your target profit.
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

of course we feel the same as you do
try to read more about the altcoin you choose, and make the right decision
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

When negotiating a transaction, one can not regret what has been done or not done, to calculate some loss or profit that has not been realized, this prevents you from going in the right direction and thinking right. As someone wrote here: invest as much as it is lazy to lose. Good luck!

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

Just always remember to take profits or else those Whales out there will eat us. Just sell 20%-50% to recoup your capital then spend it to other altcoins again. Thank me later Cheesy
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

if I prefer to directly to sell altcoin that I have. I can not be patient to hold altcoin until finally the altcoin price goes up to the moon.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

yes you can always sell those altcoins through trading..if you dont have trust on those coins you can check trading platforms and trade it with bitcoins..you might not need those coins but for some they invest on those hoping it will pump in the future. or you can just hold on to it until prices for the coins you have will pump. everything is possible since coins are highly volatile it can change its value anytime.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: